Status: Completed?

FoREVer Friends The Pretty Bird Sings

We called ourselves the Music Trio. The Music Trio being Brian, Jimmy and I. We met in jr. high in a music class surprisingly enough. Brian and Jimmy were my first friends in Huntington Beach, since I had just moved that year. The teacher had paired us all together.

And As the boys they were they complained that is before I started playing trying to ignore their bickering.

"What's your name again?" I heard as soon as I had stopped. Looking up into the the tall figure that stood behind me.

"Samantha Dove Childs." I said holding my hand out to him.

"James Owen Sullivan, but I prefer Jimmy." He said shaking my hand. His friend grinned at me. "I'm Brain Haner Jr." he said shaking my hand next.

"And now your 'Dove'." JImmy said grinning at me.

"Huh?"

That's how I met Jimmy and Brian, my best friends, before they became famous rock stars, before they left for outrageous tours, before I lost one of them, which nearly teared the rest of the friendship we had apart even more.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN A7X, THEIR WIVES, GIRLFRIENDS, OR ANYTHING OTHER THEN SAM. I wanted to do a little story about Jimmy, I know I won't forget about him.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

New updates are going to be posted on my new website, I will be updating here first and if you want to get in touch with me anytime just go to the link and also there is a new addition I'm going to be trying, have a question and you want me to anwser it in more detail then what was written in the story or you just want some anwsers, there is a link on my website but you have to have the password, (because I'm not going to be anwsering pointless questions) leave a comment on the story and I'll send you a message with the password! ^-^