Gaskarth

Eleven;

"Alex, no. I'm not doing it." I chuckled as he locked hands with me and led me toward the teacups.

"Come on, Maria. Don't be scared." He smirked.
"Where did my sister go?" I asked, obviously worried, looking around the fair.
"Relax. Her and Jack went somewhere." He laughed slightly.
"Together? Jack? You trust him with her?" I said in shock.
"He's not that bad of a..." Alex paused and looked to his left.

And there Jack was with Becca. She was laughing her ass off while he jumped up and down with his cotton candy in hand.

"See. They're fine." Alex smiled over at me as I shrugged and swallowed hard. I looked over at the teacups as they came to a stop and the guy opened the gate for us.

"I don't think pregnant chicks are allowed to get on these kind of rides, Alex." I spoke softly as he tugged on my hand and led me up to a green teacup with light pink polka dots on it.

"Chillax, babe. I'm right here. If you puke...puke that way." He pointed far away from him as I rolled my eyes and sat close to him as he grabbed onto the wheel and already started spinning us around, making me a little bit nauseous.

"Alex, pl-please stop." I stuttered as he laughed and I squeezed my eyes tight.

"Faster? If you say so." He laughed as we started to go fast and I held onto his arm, digging my fingers into it.

"Alex!" I squealed as the ride started up and he continued to laugh his ass off as my eyes flew open.

"Please, stop spinning it, Alex! Stop!" I begged as my stomach started to churn and Alex went faster and faster as I dug my fingernails more into his arm.

"Holy shit." Alex laughed his ass off even more as I looked up at him while he closed his eyes tight and I did the same. He finally stopped spinning the teacup as he laid his head down on the top of mine.

"The world is spinning. Ahh." He groaned as I licked my dry lips and tried to fight that feeling in my stomach that made me want to puke.

After a few more minutes the ride finally stopped and Alex and I got up slowly.

"Remind me to never listen to you again." I moaned, rubbing my stomach slowly as Alex and I stumbled hand in hand over near the games.

"Okay, I'm officially done with the fucked up spinning rides." He laughed again and closed
his eyes as we stopped walking and he put his hands on his knees and stared down at the ground, taking a deep breath and letting it out fast.

"Alex! Alex, I love you! Let's make babies together!" Jack exclaimed, running toward us as my eyes grew wide and so did Alex's as he knocked Alex to the ground and laid down on top of him. Everyone stared at us and Becca came up, eating cotton candy.

"Jack, get your ass up off me, bro." Alex chuckled as Jack got off of him and Alex stood up off the ground and brushed off the back of his skinny jeans.

"I say we go to the romantic ride." Jack wiggled his eyebrows at Alex as Alex gave him a crazy look and looked over at me as I tried to hide my giggle.

The sun was going down and music was blasting over the speakers at the fair. I recognized the song. It was Kiss me by Sixpence None The Richer. The song just started and Becca walked over towards the Ferris Wheel as Alex and I followed behind Jack and her.

Alex and I locked hands and got on one of the Ferris Wheel cars. It was the old fashion kind without the doors on each side. It just had one bar in front of our bodies, holding us in. It had a sign on the back of the car that said Ride at your own risk.

It made me become a little paranoid when I saw Becca riding in one with Jack because he kept on rocking back in forth in theirs.

The Ferris Wheel started to go as the song became louder. I looked over at Alex in his deep chocolate brown eyes when the chorus started to play again.

"Tour is coming up." He spoke softly as I half smiled and looked down at my fingernails.

"I know...I wish you didn't have to go." I said as he half smiled and itched the top of his highlighted hair.

"I have to do it for the fans...And Matt." He chuckled as I laughed slightly and nodded.
"Everybody loves you. I mean...who wouldn't, right?" I smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm so fucking awesome, Maria. I haven't done anything bad in my life." He said sarcastically.

"Well, to me you are the best guy...ever." I whispered in his ear as he looked into my eyes and grinned. I smiled as we started to lean in and then I felt something land on my head. I looked up to see Jack throwing popcorn down at us as my sister laughed her ass off.

"Jack, I will come up there and whip your ass." Alex said, pointing his finger up at Jack as Jack said something to my sister and they both laughed their asses off again.

"Come and get me." Jack laughed as I rolled my eyes and the Ferris Wheel started to go again as I looked at Alex and smiled. He kissed me as I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip, wanting in as my lips parted slightly, letting his tongue roam freely inside of my mouth.

I let out a soft moan as he locked hands with me again and we pulled apart.

"I really wanna spend as much time as I can with you before this tour." He said as I blushed and bit my lip.

"I really don't want you to go." I said, sticking out my bottom lip as he chuckled and placed another soft kiss on my lips again.

"It will only be for about three weeks and then I'll come back to Baltimore and see you and then go back and finish the rest of the tour about two weeks later." He said as I nodded slowly and the ride stopped as we got off and walked around, waiting on Jack and Becca to get off.

Alex grinned and took out his money as he got a gun to shoot with at these three targets. I smiled and watched him as he shot all of the targets and he put his arm around me and stared up at all the stuffed animals.

"Pick one." He smirked as I laughed and looked up at all of them.

"Um, the...little pink teddy bear up there with the heart on it." I giggled as the guy got it down for us and Alex handed it to me and kissed me as I kissed him back.

"Aw. You're so-." I was cut off when I saw Jack with the police and Becca on the ground shaking like crazy and coughing up blood...

"Becca!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, very short, I know.
And I'm sorry about that. Haha.
I am having a very rough week...

I've been crying my eyes out all day and I wanted to get my mind off of things by updating.
The reason why I was crying my damn eyes out was because of this guy...

It's really hard to explain, but this story that I made might help you understand :)
These Voices.
I would love it if you go and check it out and comment...
Also if you could....comment on this!

I need to know if you guys want me to make a sequel or not! So comment!!

Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3