‹ Prequel: Roaring Thunder
Status: Complete; Comments, please?; Fifquel?

Rain Gently Tapping Against My Skin

Epilogue

Well, I was right. I had a few broken bones. Laura and Mirabelle healed me up as best they could. Some of my spuds were “supernatural” which means that they may never fade.

Alison was beyond furious with Kevin for killing our dad. But, then Kevin pointed out how he had tortured me, and she forgave him. I never knew she could be so upset by her dad. Although, I can tell she’s still a little sad because of his death.

It’s been over a month since then. We’re all sitting around the dining table, eating her dinners. Then I notice the slight bump on Alison’s stomach.

“Hey, Alison, have you gained some weight?” I ask suddenly.

“Nope,” she says, rolling her eyes. She gives me this look …

“Oh, no.”

“Yep!” She says happily, grinning at me. “I’m pregnant with a little Marilynn!”

“What?!” Kevin says, choking on whatever.

“Gosh, Kevin, get over yourself,” Alison says, rolling her eyes. “I talked to Martin about it. We’re expecting it in November.”

“What about Jesse and Scarlett?” I ask, slightly disapproving. She’s only eighteen.

“Ignorance is bliss. They’re only two, Mel,” Alison says, rolling her eyes. “Love yah! ’Bye!”

“What are we gonna do with her?” I ask, laughing slightly.

“What we’ve been doing for the past five years. Set her straight before it’s too late,” Kevin says, rolling his eyes.

THE END?