Status: Slowly Active.

No One Can Touch Us

Johnny Christ

“You’ll be fine,” Jimmy assured as he sat besides Elizabeth on her front porch.

“I’m still under the blanket on this whole situation, remember?” Elizabeth sighed, “What’s going on?”

“Uh, I just wanted to see my friends again,” Jimmy shrugged. “I’ve seen them and all during the time that I’ve been with you, but like, I wanna be able to interact with them. There is a lot of unsettled shit that needs to go down.”

“Like?”

“Well, they never finished recording our new album,” Jimmy sighed, “they just... I don’t know. Everything stopped. Maybe that’s why God sent me back, aside from taking care of you that is.”

Elizabeth nodded, still not really understanding everything, though she got the gist of things. Patiently, she sat with her hands on her lap, playing with the dark purple fabric of the strapless, purple dress Jimmy had made her wear. Purple was Brian’s favorite color, and Jimmy assured her that her chances of being accepted would increase with that single dress, which Elizabeth found stupid and odd. How superficial can this Brian guy be?

“Yo, I think I see his car,” Jimmy said with a large smile on his face, standing up from the porch steps and pointing to a black car that was making its way down the street.

“Damn, that’s a nice car,” Elizabeth mused, standing up and smoothing out her dress as she adjusted her black purse further up her shoulder.

“Alrighty, before shit hits the fan, I’m guessing you’ll tell me what to say in case I get stumped?” Elizabeth questioned as the black car made a stop at the front of her house.

“That, or I’ll posses you, so be warned,” Jimmy said simply before disappearing in a cloud of smoke, which made Elizabeth roll her eyes at how cliché the situation had turned into.

“Well, here goes nothing....”

Elizabeth walked slowly down the porch steps, down the cement path, and onto the sidewalk. She was a little apprehensive, though once Brian stepped out of the car, giving her a small smile she felt somewhat at ease. He was definitely a new face, she had never seen him before, yet he had seen her which was all thanks to Jimmy.

She played things off coolly, smiling warmly and extending a hand for Brian to shake once he reached her side on the sidewalk. She had to admit, he was tall and looked intimidating, and with that fedora cocked to the side on his head, adding shadows to his brown eyes, she felt somewhat scared – his smile made up for it though.

“Um, so Brian,” Elizabeth said awkwardly, looking down to her sandal clad feet and then bringing her russet eyes up to look at him, “shall we get going?”

Brian kept staring into her eyes, making Elizabeth look down nervously. He then cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head as he walked back towards his car, opening the back door for her to take a seat.

“Your eyes just... never mind,” Brian chuckled, tilting his head towards the open door.

When I take over your body, I keep my own voice and your eyes change into blue, like mine,” Jimmy’s voice flooded Elizabeth’s head as she took a seat in the backseat of Brian’s car.

No wonder he kept staring at me,” Elizabeth thought, hearing Jimmy laugh soon after, “And I’m guessing you talked all girly, cause he hasn’t called me out on my voice yet.”

Brownie points for a correct inference!” Jimmy chuckled, “now peace out, I think Brian’s going to talk to you...

“Oh, this is Johnny,” Brian’s voice came through, making Elizabeth look up to see someone sitting on the front passenger seat.

“You’re Elizabeth, right?” Johnny asked, wiggling in his seat so that he was turned all the way. He gave Elizabeth a friendly smile, one of his hands reaching up to his face to swipe the black hair that had come down and covered his hazel eyes. Elizabeth had to admit, Johnny seemed friendlier then Brian, with a warmer smile and bright eyes that made her want to hug him.

He brought Short Shit and not Matt!” Jimmy screamed, making Elizabeth cringe.

“You okay?” Johnny asked curiously, noticing how Elizabeth had randomly flinched.

“Yeah, no worries,” Elizabeth smiled, biting her lip as Johnny nodded and turned back in his seat.

Next time, don’t fucking scream!” Elizabeth yelled, keeping a tight lip.

Well how was I supposed to know that everything is amplified when in thoughts?” Jimmy shot back with a small laugh.

Just shut up and let me enjoy the ride,” Elizabeth sighed, leaning back into her seat as the car began to move.

Nervously, Elizabeth looked from Brian’s brown eyes, to Johnny’s hazel eyes, to their friend Zacky’s green eyes. Much to Jimmy’s delight, Matt had been waiting for them at Denny’s, his friend Zacky alongside him. It had taken everything in Elizabeth’s will power to tune Jimmy out, which had succeeded for about three seconds once they were all situated into a booth, until Matt left to go to the bathroom.

“Ask Zacky if he still eats Twinkies?” Jimmy asked, now sitting alongside Elizabeth, the other three across from her and not even realizing that their friend was right in front of them.

“You’re a fucking idiot,” Elizabeth blurted out, getting weird looks from Brian, Zacky, and Johnny as they’d all heard her.

“I think this is my cue to posses you,” Jimmy smiled, not giving Elizabeth much of a choice as she immediately blacked out.

Shock was evident in all three men as they watched Elizabeth’s eyes turn completely white, a blank look on her face as she sat up straighter and stood exceptionally still. They all looked at one another and then Johnny bravely reached a hand up, poking Elizabeth’s arm with a fork, which caused her to groan and blink repeatedly as she stared back at them with bright blue eyes.

“Damn it Short Shit, that fucking hurt,” Elizabeth grumbled as she sat up as if nothing happened, blinking rapidly and shivering slightly.

“You just-“ Zacky stopped himself, staring at Elizabeth with wide eyes.

“Your eyes are blue,” Brian pointed out.

Elizabeth, or more like Jimmy, smirked and cleared his throat, saying very casually, “that’s because Elizabeth is just lending a hand.”

“You’re doing it again!” Brian exclaimed, sinking into his seat, “you’re doing that weird shit you did yesterday.”

“Wait, this happened yesterday too?” Johnny questioned, looking from Brian to Elizabeth.
Jimmy laughed, saying, “So, did you guys miss me?”

Matt walked up to the table, a small smile on his face until he noticed the scared looks on Brian, Zacky, and Johnny. Elizabeth turned her head, looking up at Matt with a cheeky grin, startling him as he stared into bright blue eyes that he hadn’t seen in years.

“Jimmy?”

Jimmy smiled wildly, nodding his head before he felt it was time to leave. Without so much of a warning, Elizabeth’s body slumped to the side, going lifeless which made Matt quickly take a hold of her so she wouldn’t fall out of her booth.

“For the love of God, what the fuck is going on?” Matt mumbled, looking down at Elizabeth’s limp body in his arms.

“Why the fuck did you say Jimmy?” Brian whispered harshly, sending Matt a glare.

“The voice, and the eyes... Didn’t you notice?” Matt sighed, looking down at Elizabeth who still lay in his arms unconscious.

Brian looked down to the menu which lay untouched on the table. He was in denial, there was no way this could be happening, though those unmistakable blue eyes and that voice... it was all Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
If I get 10 comments or more, I'll update right away.

Spoiler for chapter 9: The girlfriends/wives will make an entrance.