Status: Updated!!! And More Updates Will Follow Once 'Forever and Always' Ends

Life of a Teenage Haner

17th

Nathan’s POV

I have done everything I can think of over the last two weeks to ruin the relationship between Jaden and Layla and by how upset Layla has been I think it’s working.

When Jaden would call and she wasn’t around, I would answer the phone and tell him she was off doing better things and then I even managed to block his number from her phone so he couldn’t get a hold of her anyway. Sometimes she would ask if any of us had seen him and I would tell her that I had seen him out with some girl.

Because of my making her ignore his calls, Jaden had taken to not going to see her and because of my lies to Layla, she didn’t go to see him either which made my job a hell of a lot easier. When she had managed to get a hold of him, she would ask why he hasn’t called and he would get so confused that he would hang up, most likely thinking she was playing some kind of weird game with him.

I was in heaven, the less time she spent with him, the more time she spent with me. She spent more time with me especially since I went to her one day at school and told her that I wasn’t going to be a dick head anymore to her which she accepted though I think it was more to fill the space Jaden left but I didn’t care.

I knew that she was miserable and this was my time to strike.

Layla’s POV

I stared into my soup miserably. Jaden hadn’t been talking to me and when I did call him he would hang up or ask me what in the hell I was talking about when I asked why he hadn’t called me. It was weird but there’s nothing I can do if he doesn’t want to see me.

I sighed and Zoe rubbed a hand down my back

“it will be fine honey, maybe he’s just having a couple of weird weeks, he’s been on tour for a while and still needs to adjust” she tried to reassure me. I just nodded and sipped my soup.

Once lunch was finished I walked out of the cafeteria and off towards class though I only got so far when I heard my name being called. Turning around I saw Nathan running to catch up with me. I put on a smile and asked

“hey what did you need?” Nathan smiled at me

“look I know you’ve been feeling kinda down lately and I wanted to know if you would go out with me tonight, you know to cheer you up” he asked. I sighed

“I don’t know” I said hesitantly. Nathan pouted

“aww come on, you know you’ll have fun with me” he tempted.

I bit my lip,
"it would be nice to have some fun” I said. Nathan grinned

“that’s the spirit, I’ll pick you up at 6” he said, I nodded then watched as he walked off to his own class with a strut.

I giggled as Nathan dropped me home. We had a nice evening; going to see a film then going to hang out at the beach for a little while playing tag and other games.

Leaning down to peer through his window I grinned

“thanks Nathan, I needed that” I told him honestly. He nodded and grinned back

“good, then you’ll agree to have another of these on Saturday?” he asked. I nodded

“yeah sure, see you at school tomorrow” I said then stood up and waved as he drove off.

Laying down in bed that night I smiled to myself at what a great friend Nathan has been to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh No!!!! Poor Layla and Jaden :(

Sorry About Updating But Like I've Been Saying, Uni Sucks Lol But I've Gotten A Bit More Time So I Will Be Writing More And Updating As I Do :)