Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Eleven

I woke up coughing loudly, I felt a body move either side of me and instantly frowned. What the hell? I pulled my head out of the persons chest and looked at their face noting that it was Matt, I bent my body round slightly to see Josh fast asleep snoring lightly. I smiled and rubbed my eyes before climbing out of the bed and going to brush my teeth. Once I had brushed my teeth I went back into the bedroom to see Josh and Matt cuddled up, I smiled to myself and grabbed my phone before taking a picture and walking downstairs to the kitchen. “Morning Lauren” Max grinned from his seat around the island, I waved before sitting down next to him.

“Morning Max”

“How are you feeling today?” He smiled, I reached forward and grabbed a plate.

“I’m okay, my throat is hurting”

“I gathered, your voice is all croacky” Max giggled, I stuck my tongue out and threw some buttered toast, egg, beans, bacon and hash browns on my plate, “Geez, aren’t you gonna die if you have a sore throat and you’re eating all that?”.

I shrugged, “I’m starving Max, I haven’t eaten since the popcorn yesterday”.

“That was like 7 hours ago” Max pointed out.

“My point exactly!” I gasped taking a bite of egg and moaning as I chewed and swallowed it, “This stuff is soooooo good”. Max chuckled before continuing his own breakfast, just as I was about to finish, Josh’s grandmother walked in and stood behind us.

“Morning Max. Lauren... did you just eat a whole fattening breakfast?” Cassandra questioned, she grabbed the plate before I could eat the rest of the bacon, I just shrugged and grabbed another piece off Max’s plate and quickly put it in my mouth before she could stop me. “You disgusting pig!” She gasped, “Get upstairs and get some loose clothes on. I’m taking you running!”. My mind instantly went back to last night and what I had told Matt.

“No, no you’re not. I’m staying right here! I don’t need a stupid old bag calling me a pig when really i’m eating like a person is supposed to! It’s not normal to be a size fucking zero Cassandra, you look like you’ve been dead for years”

“How dare you!” She shrieked, “UPSTAIRS TO GET CHANGED NOW, OR YOU’LL REGRET IT”.

“How will I fucking regret it? Are you going to drag me out by my hair or something?” I smirked, she stepped forward and grabbed a fist full of my wig hair, thank god it was pinned in like a bitch. “I swear to god, let me go” I growled, she started to drag me out of the kitchen, Max was shouting at her to let me go but she wasn’t having it. I swung at her face with my fist and smirked when I heard a small crack and then a loud wail coming from her mouth. OUCH, I cluthced my fist in my lap and whined quietly.

“LAUREN!” Josh cried running to his grandmother and tilting her head back so he could look at her face, “WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!”.

“She was being horrible to me Josh! She was calling me a disgusting pig and was pretty much forcing me to go running with her. THEN SHE GRABBED MY HAIR AND STARTED DRAGGING ME UPSTAIRS!” I yelled glaring at Cassandra.

“I didn’t do any of that Joshua” his grandmother sobbed, “She just attacked me, I walked into the room and went to get some water and she started saying how disgusting I looked and how I looked like I had been dead for years and then she called me a stupid old bag, Josh I didn’t touch her, she just punched me when I told her to leave me alone”.

“JO-”

“Just stop, go upstairs! I’ll talk to you in a minute!” He shouted, I raised from the chair and ran up the stairs, I heard a chair scrape from the kitchen, “MAX! SIT DOWN. I DON’T WANT HER HAVING COMPANY BEFORE I GET TO SPEAK TO HER”. I heard Max protest from the kitchen, a bang sounded through the house and everyone went silent, I hope no one’s dead in there, “BE QUIET MAX!”.

I paced into mine and Josh’s bedroom, yes OUR bedroom. We started sharing the night Josh told everyone what he’d done to me, we decided it’d be the best way to get closer so now I was basically stuck in a room with him and he was furious with me. I sat on the bed aimlessly playing with the seems of the duvet before I heard heavy footsteps walk up the stairs and towards the door. Josh paced in and closed the door harshly, he stood in front of me his arms crosed over his chest. “What the hell were you thinking?!” He snapped.

“It wasn’t me J-”

“I don’t wanna hear your lies Lauren! Just tell me the truth, as soon as you tell me the truth we’ll be able to put this behind us and try and get over it. I can’t have you hitting my grandmother like that Lauren, that’s not the way it’s going to be, I want my grandmother to know she can come here when she pleases without being attacked” He growled, I rolled my eyes and fell backwards so I was laying on the bed, I muttered a couple of words to myself quietly so Josh wasn’t able to hear me. “What was that?” He asked annoyed, I shrugged, he grabbed my arms and pulled me so I was sitting up, “LISTEN TO ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU!”.

“What’s the point Josh! You tell me to explain what happened and then you just tell me i’m lying!” I shouted, “She came in when I was eating, I was sitting next to Max, she greeted him and then looked at me with disgust! She told me I shouldn’t be eating that much food and told me to go upstairs and get changed into something more comfortable so she could take me running. I obviously protested, had a massive go at her telling her size zero was not nice and she looked like a dead body, and yes, I also called her an old bag. She didn’t take well to it, grabbed my hair and tried to drag me upstairs to get changed. I turned around and punched her round the face.”

Josh frowned and gently ran his fingers over my cheeks, “Why’re you crying baby?” He whispered. I shrugged and rubbed my eyes fiercely, Josh pulled my hands away quickly sensing I was hurting myself, “I’m sorry I didn’t believe you”. He pulled me so I was standing up and then shoved his lips against mine, I grinned cheekily which Josh mimmicked. His hands fell from my arms to my waist and drew me closer to him, he licked by bottom lip hungrily and I gladly let him in our tongues fighting against one another. I slid my hands up his chest and his neck until they reached his cheeks, I gripped his face softly and forced him closer to me.

Josh slowly walked us backwards until my legs hit the side of the bed, I tenderly nibbled the bottom of his lip until he hoisted me up and threw me on the bed. He quickly scrambled onto the bed and took place between my legs attaching our lips almost immediately. I grasped the bottom of his top and pulled it over his head swiftly only breaking the kiss at one point for a small amount of time, I pulled out of the kiss grinning down at his body and biting my lip to stop any moans escaping my mouth. He blushed a bright red. Josh Franceschi just blushed, oh god. I attacked his neck with my lips earning a loud moan from him.

He yanked at my t-shirt, he finally got it over my head and started to kiss down my neck towards my boobs. I reached down and took hold of his belt trying to desperately undo it. Josh pulled my bra off my body and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I gasped and arched my back, finally getting his buckle undone, I pulled his belt from his trousers and threw it on the floor in a massive bundle. “Josh” I whined tugging on his trousers, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow before smashing his lips against mine again. I unbottoned his trousers and pulled the fly down before completely pulling them off his body.

He skimmed his body against mine until his lips were ghosting over mine, “I love you” he whispered. He thrust his lips against mine in a heated kiss. Slowly, I started to palm him through his boxers, his teeth bit down on my lip hard making me gasp and grip him tightly through the sheet of fabric. He groaned and pushed his tongue through my parted lips. I slipped my hand down his boxers and wrapped my hand round his length squeezing slightly, Josh gasped and pulled away from the kiss lust in his eyes.

I started to pump at a steady speed before speeding up a considerate amount, “Oh god Lauren!” He moaned throwing his head in the crock of my neck and breathing heavily, “Oh god”. His body was slumped over mine, his forehead was covered in beads of sweat and his breathing was heavy and uneven. I kept pumping, I wasn’t planning on stopping until he reached his climax. “Fuck Lauren, i’m so cl-” Josh was cut short by Max bursting into the room.

“HEY GUYS- OH MY GOD” Max squeeled and jumped out of the room. I blushed and stopped my hand movements.

“Please don’t stop” Josh cried looking me in the eye I sighed and bit my lip wondering whether or not to continue.

“Max is outside Josh, we’ll finish this later” I pulled my hand out of his boxers and ran into the bathroom to clean my hands and put some clothes on. I heard Josh yelling at Max in the bedroom, I chuckled to myself before pulling one of Josh’s t-shirts on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i'm being really bad.
I promise now. New Comment = New Chapter.

Comment and subscribe :D