Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Twelve

I sat on the sofa watching the guys carefully out the corner of my eye, I could see them all talking aimlessly about nothing. Max kept looking at me and cringing, i’m guessing it was because he’d seen my boobs by accident. Josh walked in, I smirked at him and looked down at his crouch seeing a massive boulge, I giggled quietly and looked away. “Woah, Josh you’ve got a bit of a problem” Matt chuckled, Josh stuck his middle finger up at Matt and sat next to me instantly pulling me into his side.

“So Josh, why do you have a raging hard on?” Dan smirked.

“Leave it out guys” Josh sighed running his hand up and down my hip, I smiled happily and kissed Josh on the cheek.

“I walked in on them... doing... things” Max gagged while all the guys burst out laughing. I glared at them all which immediately silenced them.

“Grow up guys, you’re just jealous you can’t get any” I muttered, Josh started to laugh at their shocked expressions.

“I can get any girl I want” Matt protesting with a large pout adorning his features, I rolled my eyes.

“If you say so matty boy. I’m bored and I want to go out and do something, what’s there to do around here?” I questioned crossing my legs under my body and pulling my phone from my bra, I turned it on and waited patiently for it to load.

“Well, there’s a cinema, a bowling alley, an ice rink, restaurants, a pub and a park” Max listed, I frowned and looked at my phone seeing I had 10 messages and 25 missed calls. The majority of them were from Cody but some where from Cliffton and Tyler, I rolled my eyes knowing they were going to be nasty. I also had voicemail which I was planning on listening to later when Josh was fast asleep in bed.

“Wanna go to the park?” Dan asked, I nodded my head before trudging upstairs to get ready. I threw my phone on my bed and looked through my closet trying to find something to wear. I settled on a pair of Josh’s grey sweats and Dans white vest top with a black hoodie that had been stolen from Max. I needed to get my own clothes soon before the guys started to notice their clothes were disappearing frequently. My phone started vibrating on the bed and I ran over to grab it.

“Hello” I answered the phone with a loud sigh as I had noticed Tylers name flashing along the screen in big bold letters.

“It’s about time you answered the phone bitch” Tyler growled, I rolled my eyes at the older boy knowing he couldn’t see me, “Don’t roll your eyes at me”. Strange... he knew me too well for my own good, “What the fuck is going on with you and Cody? He comes to my house crying his eyes out telling me you cheated on him, I try and contact you and your phones been turned off!” he shouted.

“Tyler, my mum and stepdad set up an arranged marriage” I sighed.

“THEY DID WHAT?” He cried, I frowned frustrated and sat on the corner of my bed.

“Look, i’m going out. I’ll speak to you later Tyler” I said hanging up before he had a chance to object. I changed into the clothes, threw some money and my phone in the sweat pockets, I jogged down the stairs and into the living room, “I’m ready to go guys”.

Everyone stood up and pulled their shoes on, “too the park!” Josh sang clasping my hand and walking with me and the guys out the house, we spent about 15 minutes walking to the park. Once we reached the park all of us legged it towards the four swings. Max reached the swings before anyone followed by Dan, Matt and myself. We all sat down and grinned at Josh who just pouted at us all. I rolled my eyes at him before standing up and pointing to the swing, he grinned and sat down before gripping my hips and whispering in my ear. I sat on his lap so I was facing him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

My phone went off in my pocket, I reached down and grabbed it frowning when I saw Codys name flash across the screen. I groaned and flipped it open, “hello?”. The guys stopped speaking to one another and stared at me.

“Run” he hung up as soon as he spoke that word. My eyes widened and my heart started racing.

“We need to get out of here now” I whispered, my heart felt as though it was going to explode out of my chest. I was scared of Cody, there was no doubt of that, seeing what he was capable of in the past never allowed me to be completely at ease when we were together. I climbed out of Josh’s lap and grabbed his hand pulling him up.

“What’s wrong?” Max questioned, the guys have concerned facial expressions and I could tell they themselves were panicing.

“Codys coming, we need to go. Now” I gushed, I yanked Matt, Dan and Max off the swing and ran to the fence jumping over it. The guys sprinted over and jumped over the fence, “fuckfuckfuck!” I groaned quietly.

“What?” Matt asked, I pointed to the figures in the distance. The guys chuckled, “We’re suppose to be scared of four short guys?”.

“They aren’t short when they get up close, you’ve only met Cody! Seriously, you haven’t seen what they can do for fuck sake. We need to get out of here now!” I cried, Josh sensed the tears in my voice and wrapped his arms around me tightly placing kisses on my head.

“It’s going to be alright baby” He cooed massaging my shoulders, I nodded and pulled apart from him wiping my face with a shaky hand. We turned around and started to walk quickly towards a road just up from the park. But to get there we needed to walk through a large field, joy.

“Well well, look who it is” I froze at the sound of the voice and turned around on my heel staring at the four guys infront of me. Cody chuckled and stood forward his hand being extended to stroke my face, I flinched away from him and took a step back. “Aww baby, don’t be afraid, you never used to flinch, you used to beg for my touch” He growled grabbing my arm and snapping me towards him. I winced in pain but refrained from showing Cody and the three other guys that I was actually shitting a brick.

“Let her go” Josh yelled pushing Codys arm off me and drawing me into his arms, I sighed at the warmth and pushed my head into his chest breathing heavily from the fear that was running through my body.

“Ahh, so here’s the fiancee” Tyler smirked stepping forward, he cracked his knuckles and looked Josh up and down. “I seriously thought you could do better Lauren, I mean come on... he’s fat” Tyler chuckled, I turned around in Josh’s arms and frowned at him.

“Tyler, don’t you dare come over here and start insulting my fiance. He’s not fat, nor is he bad looking and he’s got a really nice personality which is more then I can say for you” I growled, he took a couple of steps forward and leaned down so he had his lips next to my ear.

“If you insist princess” he kissed my neck causing me to shudder and shove him away with as much strength as I could muster.

“Keep your fucking hands off her” Max yelled standing infront of Josh and I with an evil frown plastered on his face, I don’t think i’ve ever seen Max so mad, Dan and Matt stood next to him with their arms crossed obviously backing him up.

“Oh you guys are so scary” Cliffton sniggered, he grinned at me before stepping forward so he was face to face with Max, Tyler stepped forward so he was face to face with Matt and Kyle stepped forward so he was face to face with Dan. Cody stared at Josh, until Josh let me go and pushed me protectively behind him. The two took a step forward until they were facing eachother.

“I’m guessing you’ve fucked her?” Cody demanded, Josh smirked and nodded his head. “Well, in that case, keep your hands off my girl” Cody snarled lunging at Josh and punching him repeatedly, Josh spun them around so he was ontop and started to slam Codys head into the ground throwing in some punches when necessary. I stared at them in horror. Next thing I knew everyone was fighting while I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo new chapter.
Sorry it's short, promise i'll make the next one longer.
New comment = New chapter.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

Kyle
Tyler
Cliffton