Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Seventeen

Josh turned his back to me, I could tell he was upset, “I’m sorry” I whispered placing my hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off.

“you’re sorry? You keep this fucking secret from me and then tell me on our fucking wedding day?! In front of everyone! How did you expect me to take it Lauren?” Josh screamed, I shrunk back slightly, “who knew before me?”

“No one” I whispered, he gave me a look that had ‘I don’t believe you’ written all over it. “Max” I sighed, “he found out by accident, I told him he had to keep the promise. I threatened him”. Max shook his head angrily from where he was standing.

“Don’t make it worse for yourself by looking out for me Lauren, I can fend for myself” Max said, I looked at him and nodded mouthing a quick sorry. “And you Joshua, this is probably why she didn’t want to tell you! She finally gathered the courage to do it and you yell at her. I wouldn’t have had the guts to do this in front of so many people”

“Don’t fucking turn this around” Josh growled.

“Don’t yell at me” Max snapped, “I’ve had enough of your attitude Josh, you either shut the fuck up or get out the band. I know everyone else in the band has had enough of your bitchy ways too”.

“You can’t kick me out of my band”

“It’s not your band Josh, it’s our band, and by our I mean mine, yours, Matt’s, Dan’s and Chris’s which means decisions are a majority vote. You need to watch the way you talk to people; you’re so rude it’s unreal. Haven’t you even thought about why she done it?” Max defended. I glanced at him noticing he’d taken a couple of strides towards Josh so they were standing face to face, well face to chin. Josh was towering over Max; he could break him with a punch.

“Why did you do it?” Josh asked turning his head to the left so he was looking at me.

“I was scared Josh” I whimpered. He looked out at the guests and then turned back to me; he grabbed my hand and walked me out of the church. We stood outside, “They made me”.

“Who made you?” He questioned growing impatient tapping his feet on the floor.

“My mum and stepdad”

He frowned angrily, “are you being serious?” I nodded my head. “Well, we’re going to go in there, get married if you still want to and get rid of them”. I grinned at him happily and took his hand in mine before walking into the room. Everyone smiled when they caught sight of us. “First of all” Josh turned around until he spotted my mum and stepdad, “get out now”.

They stared at us in shock. “Excuse me?” My mum yelled, I leaned into Josh’s side worrying about my stepdads reaction. “You can’t kick me out of my own daughter’s wedding!” she cried.

Josh frowned and crossed his arms over his chest, “I can actually, considering my parents hired the place, but you know who can kick you out with a couple of words?” my mum shook her head, “Your daughter, go on Lauren, tell them to leave”.

I grinned up at Josh and then turned back to my parents, “get out”. They stared at me with angry eyes, “you’ve fucked me about for the last time, but thanks for introducing me to my soon to be husband” I smirked; they stood up and walked towards us.

“Don’t you dare come any closer” Josh growled, I saw some men in the audience stand up and get ready to move forward and help if they were needed. “Just go, don’t cause a scene. If you loved your daughter as much as you pretend, you’d just leave” Josh said my mum jumped forward but was grabbed by some large guy “thanks M” I raised my eyebrow and looked at the guy. Well, who knew the guys from Avenged Sevenfold were here.

My mum was escorted out with my stepdad closely behind, “Are you ready?” The priest asked, we nodded our head together and stood back at the front while everyone else got seated. “Where were w- AHH. Do you Lauren Summer Foxx take Joshua James Franceschi to be your lawful wedded husband?”

“I do”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride”

Josh forced me into his arms and leant me backwards while pressing his soft lips against my own, my arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. The guests started to scream and clap with the exception of Chris and Max. When we pulled away I pecked Josh’s lips once more, “I love you Joshua” I whispered resting my head in his chest.

“I love you too Mrs Franceschi” Josh grinned widely as he said the words for the first time. Mrs Franceschi.

----------------------------------------------------------

Once we had left the church we had cars bring us and our guests to the castle which had been decorated in gold and white decorations. When Josh and I walked into the room, everyone turned to us with grins on their faces which in turn had us grinning. We sat on some seats that were raised at the front of the room; I took a quick look around. Max sat to my left while Josh sat to my right, next to Max was Dan and next to Dan was Matt. On Josh’s right were his parents and next to them was Chris.

“speeches!” Paul grinned; he stood up and hit his glass carefully with a spoon. “I just wanted to thank you all for coming on behalf of Josh and Lauren. I’ve only known Lauren for a little while, but I can tell she is a special girl, mainly because she’s the only person that can get Josh to shut up” the guests chuckled slightly, “that’s not the only reason though. Lauren can light up a room and she certainly cheers Josh up, so I just wanted to say, I wish you two the happiest life together”.

Everyone clapped and took sips out of their champagne glass, I had insisted on having champagne too which Josh was happy to give me. “My turnnnnnn” Max sung standing up and pulling out a piece of paper “It really is an honour to be Josh’s best man, because to me Josh is one of the best men I know. He is truly a quality individual, a great friend and lifelong confidant. We were always together when we were younger, and we were really more like brothers. In fact, my mother tried to register him on her family allowance - she had to recoup the money she spent feeding him somehow” everyone burst out laughing while Josh pouted. “Anyway, Josh deserves happiness more than anyone I know, he puts himself out there to ensure others are happy, for this reason, I want to wish Josh and Lauren eternal happiness together”.

I stood up and hugged Max tightly, “I love you Max, thank you”.

“JOSH’S TURN!” Dan yelled, Josh stood up and gave a cheesy grin to the guests.

“I just wanted to say before anything, Lauren, you look gorgeous today and I’m really looking forward to that wild wedding night sex you’ve promised me” Josh grinned at me, I blushed a deep red, his parents gasped and everyone else burst into laughter. “When this whole thing happened, I wasn’t the nicest person to be around, I was a complete arse and I treated you so badly. I’m shocked you even fell for me. But there’s something I know right now, and that’s that I owe my parents the world for setting me up with you. I love you more than anything and I will continue loving you till the end of time” I felt tears come to my eyes, “you are the most wonderful, beautiful loving girl and it’s a blessing to call you mine. I love you” I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his lips to mine.

“My turn!” I cheered throwing a fist in the air, everyone chuckled. “Someone once told me a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. I see myself only falling in love with Josh so hopefully this marriage will be successful” I chuckled nervously and looked at Max but I don’t think anyone noticed, “I love Josh with all my heart, and although at the best of times I want to give him a slap and tell him to shut up because Criminal Minds is on, I hope he’ll continue to love me like I love him. Joshua, I love you so much. You also look VERY sexy when you play with your hair” I smiled and sat down.

“PARTY TIME!” Max yelled jumping out of his chair and running towards the DJ. Music started pumping loudly throughout the room making some of the glasses vibrate, instantly everyone was up on their feet dancing around and socialising.

“Come meet some people” Josh smiled taking my hand in his and pulling me towards a group of people. “Hey guys” Josh said, “Lauren, this is Jack, Alex, Zack and Ryan”.

“Hi” I gave a shy wave and snuggled into Josh’s side slightly, I hated meeting new people.

“Congratulations guys! You look great by the way Lauren, and Josh you don’t look so bad yourself” Jack smirked.

“Thanks” I grinned, Josh also thanked him but in a sarcastic tone, “OH I LOVE THIS SONG!” I yelled as welcome to the jungle started to play. Josh stared at me shocked, “Josh, don’t give me that look you know everything was a lie. I love this song! Dance with meeeeeee”.

“I don’t like dancing” Josh groaned, “Jack will go with you”.

“FINE!” I took Jacks arm and pulled him through the crowd until we were on the dance floor. Jack started to throw his body around randomly making everyone stare at him and laugh. “Nice dancing” I smirked as he linked our hands and started to move both our arms in the air, we both started to jump around screaming the lyrics. Once the song finished Lost In Stereo by All Time Low started to play and Jack gave me an embarrassed look.

“You’re playing our gay music at your wedding?”

“I love your music” I chuckled weaving back through the crowd with Jack following closely behind.

“Nice video. That’s going straight on YouTube” Josh said with a grin plastered on his face.

“Nooo Joshhh!” I whined, sitting on his lap and pouting at him, “Please delete it, I’ll love you more”. I gave him a small sweet smile.

“You couldn’t possibly love me more”

“I could” I smiled; he lifted his arm up in the air with the video camera in it, “OH!” I straddled his lap and reached up to try and get it. “GIVE IT TO ME” I cried, some of the guests turned around and looked at us with wide eyes. I raised my eyebrow confused until I realised we were in a compromising position and I was screaming give it to me at the top of my lungs. “Well that’s not embarrassing” I muttered blushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is for Charliee-Annee
Sorry it's late, I know I promised it to you yesterday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY THOUGH <3

New comment = New chapter
Comment and subscribe.
All the usual, you know.