Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Eighteen

“Joshieee” I slurred, I was beyond tipsy, I was fucking paraletic. “I love you so much, and tomorrow, I’ma bake you a great big cake with a red love heart in the middle”. Dan looked over at me with a sloppy grin.

“Do I get a cake?”

“No you don’t Daniel” I frowned, “Stop being greedy”.

“Lauren, it’s like one in the morning. We should probably get back soon” Josh smiled, I stood up from the chair and pretty much collapsed in his arms.

“Oopsie” I giggled latching onto his t-shirt and kissing him all over his face.

“You’re a very cute drunk, but we should get home, we’re going on tour tomorrow” Josh pried, I nodded my head and started to say bye to people I’d met during the day. I was sure I wouldn’t remember them in the morning. “Come on then baby” Josh chuckled holding my hand and walking us to a waiting cab outside, “are you tired?”. I shook my head no and stroked the top of his hand with my thumb. “Good” He whispered huskily in my ear.

“Why?”

“Because we’re going to be alone in a new house”

“New house?”

“Yes” Josh smirked, “I may have forgotten to mention my parents got us our own house as a wedding present”

“Whoa”

“And we need to break the bed in” Josh grinned, I raised an eyebrow confused. Being drunk made me slow and therefore everything everyone was saying confused me, “and by that I mean, we should have sex on the bed because it’s new and no one else has”

“OHH!” I gasped understanding him at last; he laughed and pulled me onto his lap. “I have special underwear as well” I murmured in his ear. I saw Josh bite his lip fairly hard and try to suppress a moan, “I promised you wild sex baby and you’re going to get it” I started to rub him through his smooth black dress pants.

“Lauren, wait till we get home. I’m sure the cab driver doesn’t want us having sex on his back seat”

“But Josh” I whined forcing my lips against his in a passionate kiss, “You started it”.

“And I’m also going to finish it until we get home” He sighed pinning my arms to my sides; I dipped my head down and started attacking his neck with my lips. “Lauren” He moaned, I pulled away slightly to see his eyes closed and his mouth a jar. I licked over his soft spot and smirked when he moaned again. He dropped my arms and slowly ran his nails up my back gently. I bit down and started to suck making sure to leave a mark on him to signal he was all mine.

“We’re um... here” The cabbie said turning around his cheeks turning a bright red.

We both jumped out the cab eagerly, Josh shoved about £200 in the cab drivers hand even though it only cost about £15. We turned around and examined the house before sprinting towards the front door and opening it. We’ll look around the house tomorrow. Well I will. Josh will be gone.

“Where’s the bedroom?!” Josh cried flustered.

“Fuck the bedroom Josh, let’s do it on the sofa” I pushed him roughly so he fell backwards on it, he grabbed at my hips and yanked me on top of him. “Well we don’t need this” I smirked ripping his shirt open and pulling it off his body, I discarded of it and dragged my nails down his chest. I pressed my lips against his again and reached down to undo his belt, I fumbled with it for a bit before pulling it out of the loops and throwing it to the side.

“Your turn” Josh smirked; he flipped us over and twisted me around so I was lying on my stomach and he was able to undo the ribbons. Once the dress was undone he slid it off my body and placed it on the chair. He looked down at my body and gasped when he saw the clothes I was wearing underneath.

“Like it?”

“Like it? I fucking love it”

“I knew you would” I grinned; I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me for another kiss.

“Someone’s eager” Josh smiled, his hand reached between my legs and started to rub me. I moaned loudly and arched my back. He continued to rub me over the thin piece of fabric; I bit my lip and whined for him to do more. He ripped the knickers off my body and tossed them away not caring where they landed.

Josh trailed his lips from my jaw to my boobs; he pulled the white corset down so it was below my boobs and then started to suck on one of my nipples while he played with the other between his fingers. “Josh stop teasing me” I gasped, I felt him grin against my body before he continued to play with my nipples. With one last lick he pulled away and trailed down further until his face was between my legs. He looked up at my innocently.

“What do you want me to do baby?”

“You know what Josh” I whimpered, he shook his head and ran his finger up my slit.

“Tell me what you want”

“I want you” I moaned my eyes staring into his own. With that he moved his head forwards and copied his previous actions but with his tongue. “Josh” I gasped my hands reaching down and tangling in his brown locks. His tongue repeated the same movement a couple of times before he plunged his tongue in me, “Fuck” I whined pulling on his hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling he was giving me, he pulled away and moved up my body kissing me, I forced my tongue into his mouth, Josh pulled away after a bit and looked down at me.

“Someone liked that” Josh smirked; I grinned at him before unbuttoning his trousers and pulling them off his body. I stroked him through his boxers; Josh gasped and pressed his lips to my neck. I slid my hand into his boxers and grabbed him before slowly moving my hand up and down. “That feels so good” Josh whined, I quickened my pace and squeezed him harder. Josh started to breathe harder allowing me to know he was close. I let go quickly and pulled my hand out of his boxers. “Why’d you stop?” Josh groaned, I flipped us over so I was on top, I could feel him poking my thigh through his boxers.

“Because I don’t want you to finish yet” I whispered, I started to grind my hips into his causing a shot of pleasure to run through my body, by the looks of Josh’s face he felt the pleasure too. I stopped moving my hips and pulled his boxers down his legs before lowering myself onto him. I gasped from the pleasure and dug my nails into Josh’s shoulders; his hands gripped my hips and started squeezing. I took a couple of seconds to adjust to his size before I started to move up and down at a steady speed.

“Fuck Lauren” Josh moaned, “Faster”. I started to move my body faster which increased the sound level of the moans we were making. His nails were digging into my hips so deep they had started bleeding, but the pleasure was enough to weigh out the pain. Josh flipped us over so he was in charge and started to thrust into me quickly.

“Josh” I gasped, my hands gripped his face and pulled him towards me for a kiss. Josh started to angle his thrusts making me moan when he hit my spot, “OH SHIT JOSH RIGHT THERE!” I cried out. He started to thrust into me harder hitting my spot each time; soon I was nearing my peak. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to me.

“I’m so close baby”

“Same” I moaned, my nails were scratching his back harshly leaving red angry marks, some even bleeding. For some reason Josh found pleasure in it. I arched my back and moaned Josh’s name loudly as I reached my climax.

“Hold on baby, I’m nearly there” Josh groaned, his brown locks were now soaking wet with sweat and sticking to his forehead. “Oh god” He moaned reaching his climax, his body slumped on top of mine lazily, “Am I squashing you?” he panted.

“Not at all” I smiled.

“Lauren?” Josh questioned, his hands started to dance over my hips soothingly.

“Yes Josh?”

“I think I’m in love with you” He whispered, he turned his head so he was looking up at me from where his head was laid on my chest.

“That’s good, because I’m in love with you” I replied, I started to run my fingers through his hair, not caring that it was wet with sweat. “You’re beautiful Josh” I sighed; I hadn’t meant to say it out loud.

“You’re absolutely gorgeous” Josh smiled; I let out a sigh of content. Maybe this whole arranged marriage wasn’t such a bad idea. “I’m going to miss you when I go” Josh mumbled, I wanted to cry knowing he was leaving in the morning.

“I’m going to miss you too Josh. Don’t fall for anyone else”

“I wouldn’t dream of falling for anyone else” Josh murmured, I could tell he was falling asleep.

“Night Josh” I whispered closing my eyes but continuing to stroke his hair.

“Night Lauren”
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!
Sorry it took so long Charliee-Annee but here it is as promised.
New Comment = New Chapterrrr

Comment and subscribeeeee!