Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Two

Once I was dressed, I opened the door to find Josh still sitting on my bed. Impatiently, may I add. His eyes were darting around the room looking at all of my belongings, which didn’t really consist of much. “I’m ready” I whispered, a blush forming on my cheeks once he stared at me.

“Come on then, lets go...” he opened the door, quickly brushing me out before closing the door and pacing down the hall quickly. “Hey guys” Josh smiled, opening his bedroom door and walking in with me after him. “This is Lauren... My fiancee”.

The guys eyes widened and I felt my blush from before appearing again. Each of them gave me a small smile, “I’m Dan” a guy with short Jedward like hair and blue eyes held his hand out for me to shake, I took it gently and shook it.

“I’m Max” A guy with brown messy hair cheered jumping up and wrapping his arms around me in a loose but warm hug.

“I’m Matt” a tall guy with black swept hair grinned and gave me a small wave, I waved back with a small smile on my own face.

“I’m Chris” A guy with long hair said, he wasn’t as enthusiastic as the others and the smile on his face was obviously fake. I frowned gently but managed a small hello. Josh noticed my awkwardness and quickly pulled his computer chair over for me, I sat on it slowly, being careful not to throw myself into the chair... which is what I wanted and intended to do whenever I had a moment to myself.

“So, what type of music do you like?” Max asked curiously. Right... I’m supposed to say classical artists.

“Mozart” I said smoothly. Everyone in the room cringed and turned to look at Josh, who looked like he wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

“That’s... erm great music?” Dan smiled, he was obviously trying to make me feel better. But I didn’t care. I knew better then them, I knew this was all an act and I wasn’t the person they believed I was. I was the person that loved guitars not pianos, I love drums not violins. And I
certainly do not like this dress.

“So, do you go to school?” Matt questioned, he leaned back into the sofa and threw his arms behind his head. Oh how I wish I could do that.

“Erm, I finished school a couple of weeks back actually. I went to Surrey Grammar School for girls, so I finished my GCSE’s a year early and my parents brought me out of school to be with Joshua” I smiled. A fake smile. Atleast I wasn’t lying for once.

“Oh cool. Did you get good grades?”

“I can not remember. I believe all my grades were A or A*” I mummbled fiddling with my fingers. I hated school but that had never stopped me from trying my hardest. At the end of the day, good grades were the things that would get me a life and money of my own.

“Holy shit...” Chris muttered, I moved my gaze from the ground to meet Chris’s body. Once he saw me looking at him he gave me a quick glare and looked away. Strange.

“They’re some good grades” Josh smiled, I nodded my head proudly and grinned at him. I saw some of the guys smirk from the corner of my eye. I rolled my eyes and smoothed the nearly ankle length skirt down. Wouldn’t want to show any skin and seem like a slag now would I?

“I’m tired... I might go to bed” I informed, I stood up and gave a small wave to them all before walking the small distance back to my bedroom. “Thank god for that” I grumbled pulling the wig off my head and throwing it on my bed. I slumped over to the ensuite and locked the door. I took a quick glance in the mirror before cringing. I hate not wearing makeup.

I pulled my clothes off and jumped into the warm shower. I started singing All The Small Things really loudly, not caring about how loud I was singing due to the shower drowning out the sound. I rinsed the rest of the conditioner out my hair and jumped out the shower. I grabbed the purple towel off the rack and quickly dried my body. I pulled on my black lace underwear and threw my hair into a pony tail. I walked into my bedroom and chucked the towel onto the bed only to notice it hit Max in the face.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Two.
Comment and subscribe :D