Status: Updates Will Be Sporadic; Stick With Us!

Jayden's Guitar

Coming Home

It was five years later and I haven’t thought about them in 3 years. My heart wasn’t with them, it was with music.

It was my last day on tour. I knew everyone like family. I was sad about leaving my band members for a couple of months, but yet I was happy that I will be able to see my family.

We were driving home when our lead singer to our band, Harley Gregs, asked me something.

“When is your first date with Hadley Jones?”

“Umm, like next week. Why? Are you jealous?” I asked her with a goofy smile. I didn’t have any feeling for her but I loved teasing her. All of us loved her like a sister.

“No! I was just wondering. Gosh, can’t a girl ask questions around here?”

We were quiet for the rest of the ride home. Some of us fell asleep, but I stayed up the whole night. My mind was thinking about Hadley. Would this first date work out? My mind was running crazy.

When everyone woke up, I was writing a song on my guitar.

“We are going home from our tour, but you can’t stop playing!” Lance Ray, the other guitarist, teased me.

“You can never be too early for writing the next hit. You know, I am the most talented person here!” I smiled and looked down at my guitar. Lance nudged me in the ribs and we laughed.

An hour later the bus pulled up to my house. I had all my luggage by me so when the bus came to a stop, I picked them up and placed them on the ground outside by the door of the bus. I was the third person to be dropped off so it was only our bassists, Justin Yares, was left. I gave him a hug.

“I will see you soon. You take care of yourself until then.” He told me. I was known for being the klutz in the band, but I didn’t see it. It wasn’t like I tripped over everything, but I did occasionally drop things and trip. Whatever, they are family, what can I say.

“You too.” I smiled to him before walking off the bus. I picked up my bags and walked up the sidewalk. I opened the lobby door and smiled to the receptionist. I didn’t think she remembered me, but I could care less. I walked to the elevator and pushed the button with my pinkie because that was the only finger that was not carrying something. When the elevator came I was the only one in it. I dropped my bags, My arms hurt so much. I pressed the fourth floor. I waited for what seemed like forever, but it was only two minutes.

The door finally opened and I picked up my bags and walked down the hall. I said my house number over and over in my head. I stopped at my door. I realized that the key was in one of my carry on bag. I dropped my bags yet again and picked up my carry on. I looked through my bag and I was getting nervous that I lost it, but I found it on the bottom of the bag. I pushed it in the key hole and turned it. The door opened to what looked like my home. I smiled to myself and picked up my bags and walked inside, everything was left as it was. I dropped the bags on the floor and plopped down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I was going to sleep like a rock tonight, in my own bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi this is Julia, this is my first chapter of this story. I have a co-writer. Her name is Hannah and her account is Fixed At Zero. Please comment and subscribe!!! deeply appreciated.