Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Thick and Thin

“Ha yeah I hope so too” Johnny said and he smiled at me.

“Jenna hurry up you know tomorrow is the first day of school and you have to get everything ready” my mom shouted from downstairs.

“The fuck…” I whispered to myself and flew off of the bed and went downstairs. “Tomorrow is what?” I said rising my eyebrows.

“Tomorrow is the first day of the school year Jenna…” my mom said nodding her head.

“Really?” I said and my voice came out rather squeaky.

“Yes Jenna” my mom said.

“Oh great” I said and I ran up to my room as I remembered Johnny was still up there.

“Haha why is your room filled of posters and pictures of me?” Johnny said with a successful grin on his face.

“Because I’m a fan you forgot that huh?” I said smirking at him.

“Oh yeah shut up” Johnny said and he sat down on the corner of my bed.

“You know you should probably be leaving before my mom throws a fit saying tomorrow is the first day of school go to bed early blah blah” I said rolling my eyes.

“It’s just seven” Johnny said looking over at me.

“Yeah but I have to get my clothes ready and by school shit too” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

“Well I can help you with that since Jason went I don’t know where and I can’t leave without him” Johnny said and he grinned at me.

“Okay sure come on” I said and I went downstairs to get my bags from the clothes I bought today.

“You seriously bought all of this today?” Johnny said looking at all the bags on the floor and I nodded my head. “Oh boy let me help you” Johnny said and we both started taking some of the bags and going upstairs. Once we got up we threw them all on the bed.

“Now lets see whats in here” I said smiling.

“Yipee!” Johnny said and he frowned.

“Cheer up big boy” I said starting to take out the clothes from all of the bags. Once I laid them all out on the bed a stepped back and just stared at them.

“Oooh bras and panties” Johnny said and he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I stared at him with a blank look.

“Those are going into my drawer right now” I said flatly and took the bag from his hands and stuffed it into one of my drawers.

“I would like to see you in those” Johnny smirked at me.

“PERV!” I shouted and he started laughing.

“Shut up” Johnny said and he kissed my cheek and I grinned at him.

“Now help me!” I said walking around my bed trying to figure out what to wear, who doesn’t like to look good on the first day now.

“I like that!...and that!...with those!” Johnny said first pointing at a grey skirt, then a white tank top and my black and white DC’s.

“Not bad Christ” I said picking out the clothes and laying them apart. “And hmm with this black and grey cardigan” I said smiling at myself with pride.

“With a what!?!” Johnny said staring at me like I had 4 heads.

“You know a sweater with buttons no hood…a cardigan…” I said slowly waving it in front of him.

“Oh oh I knew that” Johnny said and I saw him blush.

“Sure you did!” I said and he leaned down and planted a kiss on my cheek and I felt my face burning up.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy shit :3 i love how many people love this story =D