Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Clairvoyant Disease

“Oh really?” my dad said giving me a glare I’ve never seen him give me before.

“Uh yeah sure…but um what the fuck is going on in here!?!?” I said starting to walk towards my mom.

“Well your boyfriend came over” my dad said and I gulped.

“Well I don’t want to see him” I said and I saw Johnny’s face fall.

“Well then I guess you should be leaving Johnny” my mom said and she frowned at me.

“I’m not leaving, WE need to talk Jenna” Johnny said and he stared at me.

“I don’t want to talk to you, you fucked up this and since when am I your girlfriend eh?” I said storming out of the living room and I felt my eyes start to water.

“JENNA!” Johnny shouted with worry in his voice and I felt steps behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I tried to get out of his grasp.

“Let me go!” I shouted as I fought out of his hold.

“NO! I’m not letting you run away from this one Jenna now lets go and talk” Johnny said and I heard someone cough.

“Um I think we should go” my mom said and I turned my head sideways to see my mom pulling my dad up from the seat and into the hallway.

“Yeah let’s let the love birds talk” Jack said and Jason made a kissy face at us as both of them opened the front door and left.

“Well that leaves the two of us” Johnny said still holding me super tight.

“Well can you uh let me go now?” I said.

“Let me think about that…NO! you might try to run away now come on” Johnny said and in a whip of a second he managed to turn me around lifted me up on his shoulder and we started going up the stairs. “Okay now where’s your room?” Johnny said as we reached the last step.

“Second one to the right” I said as I felt Johnny walk then stop then fling the door open and he kept walking. “What are you doing?” I said curiously.

“Wait let me close the window and the door before I let you down” Johnny said and I rolled my eyes ,I felt him walk over to the window shut it down then turned us around and walked back towards the door and I heard the lock click. And then he walked towards my bed and threw me on it.

“Could’ve been more gentle eh?” I said as I sat up.

“Sorry” Johnny said and he put his head down.

“It’s okay” I said feeling the awkwardness fill my room.

“I’m sorry for everything” Johnny said and I sat up and lifted his head up.

“Its okay I guess but still you should’ve told me before anyone else said it” I said looking up at his eyes.

“Yeah I know I should’ve I was going to tell you but I couldn’t what I did was so fucked up you know like how could I do such a thing I’m really sorry like dead ass I’m such a jerk and then I made you cry that makes me-“ I cut him off and leaned in and pressed my lips against his. And he moved a bit back. “Wow” Johnny said and he leaned into me and kissed me back. And a few seconds later he backed up “You are amazing” Johnny sighed and he grinned.

“Heh and I hope something like this doesn’t happen again” I smiled back at him.

*Johnny’s PointOfView*
“Heh and I hope something like this doesn’t happen again” she said and she smiled at me and I returned her a grin. Yeah, I surely do hope something like this doesn’t happen again…
♠ ♠ ♠
Right now I would normally be going to sleep but I felt like I really needed to update. NEXT UPDATE FRIDAY! <3 :)