Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

I Will See You Tonight

-Three Weeks Later-
“Is the plan still on?” Criss asked me.
“Yep tell your sister it’s still on” I said.
“Alright Beverly knows she would go insane if you didn’t go to the concert with her” Criss said.
“Haha yeah I know, anyways at what time are we going?” I said pacing back in forth in my room.
“Well since your mom and dad leave at 6 and Avenged goes on stage around 9 we will go and pick you up around 7. Is that good?” Criss said.
“Yeah just call me before you both get here anyways I have to go before anyone hears me” I said and I hung up.
“JENNA Dinner!” my mom shouted and I made my way downstairs now the plan kicks in.
“Mom I’m not really hungry” I said as I sat down between my brother and my dad.
“Oh you’re just being silly, eat Jenna” my mom and she set a plate of spaghetti in front of me. I ate a bit then I went back upstairs to my room. Now let’s pack. I grabbed one of my biggest bags and put in my iPod, the tickets, bottle of water, my wallet, and the usual.
I heard the door open and I stashed my bag under my bed and laid on the bed.
“Your dad and me will be leaving now we will be back around 11 and I’m sorry you’re not going to the concert but you deserve for not telling us you were going out that night” my mom said.
“Okay mom” I said and I just looked around and then she left and a couple of minutes later I heard the door close. I walked downstairs and saw Jack sitting down eating junk food and watching TV. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.
“Where ya going?” Jack said as he stared at the TV.
“Why should I tell you?” I said as I leaned looking into the living room.
“Eh I already know you are going to the concert aren’t you, well you do know mom and dad will be looking for you when they get back” Jack said chuckling.
“I can be sleeping” I said looking at him.
“Yeah sure well if you want some help with keeping your little secret just pay” Jack said and he winked at me.
“You disgust me” I said as I shook my head at him.
“Oh shut it still to keep that secret and be safe…”
“YEAH I KNOW!” I cut him off.
“Alright then give me something” Jack said grinning at me.
“50 bucks that’s all I’m giving you” I said.
“Thanks little sis” Jack said and he leaned down and kissed my forehead. “I really need that money” Jack said and hugged me.
“Ugh come on let’s go get it” I said and started going upstairs with Jack following me.
We went inside my room and I got my wallet and passed Jack 50 dollars.
“Thank you sis” Jack said and he hugged me.
Then Jack walked out of my room and I took off the shirt I had on and slipped on my light blue Avenged Sevenfold shirt.
Right then my phone went off.
“Yellow?” I said.
“You’re outside?” I said to Bev.
“Alright I’ll be out there in a while” I said and I closed my phone and stuck it in my pocket.
“Okay I’m going now Jack” I said.
“Have fun little sis” Jack said and he gave me a hug.
I got my bag closed my rooms door just in case that dumbshit tries to go in my room and went downstairs.
“Hi twins!” I said as I saw Criss and Beverly standing leaning on Beverly’s car. They are identical twins if Criss had longer hair you wouldn’t know who is who.
“Hi Jenna-bear!” Bev said as she hugged me. “Hi loser number 2!” Criss said being a butthead like always.
“Alright let’s get this show on the road!” I said and Bev rode off.
In about half an hour we were at the venue.
“So Avenged is going to play in about 30 minutes so let’s get our butts inside and start pushing around” Criss said and he pushed Beverly and me inside the place.
Criss being the strong guy he is plus Bev and I we pushed to the front and I busted out my “I Love Johnny Christ” sign. Everyone started shouting ‘A7X A7X A7X!!’ and then the guys came out. Beverly and I were singing along. And then they picked someone so they would sing a song and the person was Criss, oh lucky him. While Criss was singing he suddenly fainted.
“Crap it must be the heat” Beverly said as she looked on stage and the security people helped him out.
“Um hey are you guys with the guy who just fainted up on stage?” another of the security people asked Beverly and me.
“Uh yeah” I said as Beverly was shaking.
“Can you come backstage? Don’t worry you can see the concert backstage”
“Yes we can” Beverly said before I can say anything. The guy helped us cross the barrier and walked us backstage and we went through a door that said ‘Avenged Sevenfold’ with the deathbat under it. Criss was sitting on a black leather couch with an ice pack on his head watching the concert on a TV up on the wall.
“Are you alright?” Beverly said as she sat next to Criss.
“Yeah yeah I’m fine Beverly” Criss said and he grinned.
“Good” Beverly said and she hugged and sat down next to him and I just sat down on the edge of the couch and watched as Avenged left the stage and then I heard some footsteps.
“Phew it’s been a while” I heard a voice said and then the door opened and in walked M. Shadows then Zacky V then Synyster then Johnny fucking Christ and Mike Portnoy.
“Hey are you okay man?” M said as he walked over to Criss.
“Yeah thanks” Criss said and he smiled.
“HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS A7X!!!” Beverly said and she just stared at them and I was just looking at Johnny Christ, oh my, he’s better looking in person.
“Haha yeah it is” Synyster said as he chuckled.
“Hi” Johnny said as he walked up to me. I can’t believe this.
“H-Hi” I stuttered and I felt myself blushing.
“Johnny quit flirting your making the girl nervous” Zacky said and he started laughing. And Johnny’s eyes went wide. “Just playing shortshit” Zacky said and he patted Johnny’s back.
“Hey!” I said and everyones eyes turned to me. “Uh t-that’s not nice” I said as I looked down at my feet.
“Aww your defending Johnny!” Synyster said and he starts chuckling along with everyone else except Johnny.
“Shut up” I said and I looked up and looked around the room.
“Ha just playing. So what’s your name and you too?” Synyster said as he pointed at me then Beverly.
“I’m Beverly” Beverly said and I could see she was looking at Synyster like her eyes had x-rays oh my.
“And I’m Jenna” I said with a small smile.
“It’s a connection! Jenna…Johnny…J and J!” Cris said and once again everyone except me and Johnny started laughing.
“Come on Jenna and Johnny lighten up” Zacky said and he just received a glare from Johnny and I.
“Well since you both are being oh so quiet which is really weird from Johnny I’m seding ya both outside” M said and he pushed Johnny and me out of the door.