Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Boy I Know

“Soo…” I said as I tried to catch up to Johnny who was walking infront of me and then he stopped and turned around to look at me.
“Hey! You’re shorter then me!” Johnny said and then he started chuckling.
“Shut up” I said and I caught up to him. And then it flicked in my mind, shit my parents.
“Um what time is it?” I said and I started looking around the hallway.
“10:27 why?” Johnny said and he looked down at me.
“Oh shit” I said and I started running down the hallways. And I heard footsteps behind me and I felt someone grab my arm.
“What’s wrong?” Johnny said as I turned to face him.
“My parents…get home 11…I couldn’t come here” I said trying to let go of his grasp.
“Oh that’s bad so you have to get home now?” Johnny said and I nodded my head.
“Alright come on let’s go get your friends” Johnny said and he grabbed my hand and we started running towards the room. And I felt my cheeks burning, oh my Johnny Christ is holding my hand.
“We need to go now!” I said as Johnny and me busted through the door.
“Why?” Beverly said as she looked up at me.
“My parents they are going to get home in a while” I said.
“Is there someone at your house?” I heard Johnny say.
“Yeah my brother” I said and I remembered he said he would not tell my mom and dad.
“Call him and ask him if they are there yet” Synyster said.
“Smart” I said as I smiled and nodded.
“I know I know I try!” Synyster said and he grinned.
“Shut up you’re stupid” Zacky said.
“No you shut up!” Synyster said and he smacked Zacky’s back. And I took out my phone and called Jack.
“JACK!” I said as I heard him mumble.
“Are mom and dad home?” I said and I heard him mumble a no.
“Alright see you in a while Jack” I said and I ended the call. And I felt someone grab my phone out of my hand.
“I need to get home now!” I said.
“Alright alright Jenna let’s get going” Criss said and he and Beverly stood up.
“It was nice meeting you guys” Zacky said and he, M , Synyster and mike Portnoy all said bye while I saw Johnny still with my phone.
“Oh here” Johnny said and he smiled at me and passed me my phone. “It was nice meeting you” Johnny said and he gave me a long hug.
“Nice meeting you too” I said and I started walking and I felt something not let me move I looked back and noticed Johnny was still holding my hand and I looked up at him and I felt my cheeks burning up again and I saw him smile and felt him let go of my hand.
“Alright let’s go Jenna stop going crazy for Johnny” Criss said and once again everyone started laughing.
“I hate you” I told Criss while we walked out and towards his car.
“You know you had something going on with Johnny back there” Beverly said and she nudged my side.
“I hate you too now can we just get home?”I said as I got in the back of the car.
“Yeah yeah lets go” Criss said as he started the car and I think he went over the speeding limit.
In a couple of minutes, surprisingly we got to my house. I said bye to Criss and Beverly and got out of the car and called Jack.
“Are they still not home?” I asked impatiently waiting for Jack respond.
“Oh Jenna-bee you’re out of luck if you don’t get your ass up in your room in about 20 minutes you’re dead” Jack said and I heard him chuckle. I groaned and shut the phone. There has to be a way I can get up in my room. I started walking towards the side of the house and my room’s window was right above I grabbed my bag and held looked through the living room window I could see my mom was sitting on the couch but she was distracted by reading a magazine. I stood on the edge of the window and reached up and got a grasp of the upper part of the window and reached with my right hand for the bottom part of my room’s window. And I started shaking; one mistake and I can just fall down and break who knows what. I reached up my left hand and just had hope. I pulled myself up and place one of my feet on the edge and stood up. I threw my bag through the opening and crawled in through the window and once I was in my room I took a deep breath and threw my bag on my bed and crawled into my bed. And I heard my knob turned and I took my bag and threw it under my bed.
“Oh hey mom” I said casually or atleast trying to sound casually.
“Are you alright Jenna? No hard feeling for not letting you go to the concert?” my mom said and I felt guiltiness running throw my body.
“Yeah mom I’m alright and no not at all” I forced a smile to plaster itself on my face.
“Alright that’s good honey” my mom said and she paced infront of my bed.
“You know…I’m not stupid” my mom said and she stared at me with a stern look.
“W-what do you mean mom?” I said as I looked at her with a confuse look.
“I saw you when you were climbing back in here” she said and I felt my face drop. “You went to that concert didn’t you!?” my mom said and I just nodded. “That’s final you’re grounded for the next month, you go to school and you come back home right away” my mom said.
“But mom…it’s the end of the summer” I said glaring at her.
“So…you deserve it!” my mom said and she shut the door. Shit!
I reached my hand in my pockets and took out my phone. I wonder what Johnny was doing on my phone. As soon as I flipped it open I noticed my background was now a picture of Johnny doing a silly face and I started laughing. And then I saw that I had a text. I opened it and saw it
‘Hey it me…well Johnny…you know Johnny Christ…hi! :)’
and I instantly smiled and replied back.
‘Well hi there Mr.hey-your-shorter-then-me :) lol’
I replied and I started smiling like a fool. I think this night has just become better. I felt my phone buzz and I looked at the screen
‘Haha you are shorter than me’
I shook my head and started replying
‘I’m just 5 feet what about you?’
and I pressed send.
‘Oh honey I’m just 5 feet 4 inches of love ;)’
Johnny replied and I started dying of laughter and we kept texting until I fell asleep.