Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

The Wild Ride

“WE ARE FUCKING HERE!” Matt shouted as he parked the car near one of the tour buses.
“I’m so stoked another avenged concert in the same week!” I said and we all got out of the car.
“Well this is my first sis” Jack said and I shook my head what a disappointment.
“Aw that sucks to hear but I swear you’re gunna love it!” Jason said and he punched Jacks arm and I heard Jack say a small ow.
“Alright now let’s go inside the oh so beautiful tour bus” Matt said and he led the way into the tour bus.
“You’re girly is here JC!” Jason said and Jack sat on the couch and I stood there leaning on the small kitchen counter looking at Jason with wide eyes.
“Heyy Jenna” Zacky said and he gave me a small hug then Synyster, Matt and Mike Portnoy all gave me a small hug then I saw Johnny walking scratching his head kicking his shoes infront of him.
“Oh hey Jenna” Johnny said and he gave a long hug which I loved.
“Hi Johnny” I said while laying my head on his shoulder and I heard Jack cough. “Oh oh yeah this is my brother Jack” I said while Johnny let me go.
“Hey Jack” Matt said and he smiled at Jack and so did the rest of the guys and Jack smiled back.
“Well well I’m going to go and start bothering JBdiz, a psht hes no tech guy hes a fuckin’ roadie!” Synyster said and we all started laughing.
“I’m gonna join you Syn” Zacky said and they both waved while they got off the bus.
“Well I’m gonna go see around the place, wanna come?” Matt said to Jack and he nodded and they both with Mike left only leaving me and Johnny.
“Well…so…” I sad feeling strangely awkward but I loved this.
“Hmm let’s go somewhere but wait let me put my shoes on” Johnny said and he sat on the couch and started tying his shoes.
“Where we going?” I said looking around the bus.
“It’s a little park I found around here with Jimmy last time we were here” Johnny said and as he said Jimmy I noticed the frown on his face and then he stood up.
“Hug?” I said while opening my arms it hurts me knowing that Jimmy passed although I didn’t know him personally.
“Sure” Johnny said and he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and we hugged quietly for a while.
“So where is that little park?” I said pushing myself back to face him.
“Oh let’s get going” Johnny said and he smirked and winked.
“Oh my!” I said and we both started laughing as Johnny led me out the bus.
“How we gunna get there?” I said as Johnny put on his hoodie and started walking down the road.
“Walking buddy” Johnny said and he turned to his side and smiled at me and I smiled back at him.
“You have a pretty smile” Johnny said and I saw his cheeks turn bright red and then I felt my face heating up and Johnny started looking down at his feet as he walked.
“Well thanks” I said.
“So…you still in school then?” Johnny said.
“Yep I’m gunna be a senior this year” I said with happiness bouncing out of my voice and I grinned.
“Ohh well then you’re 17 right?” Johnny said squinting his eyes because of the sun hitting his face.
“Yep turning 18 next February 23rd” I said looking over at Johnny.
“Ohhh” Johnny said and he bit his lip, is it just me or did that looking really hot. And I felt myself smiling like an idiot. And then I felt my hand grasped and after a few seconds of thinking I noticed it was Johnny’s hand and I gave him a squeeze.
“Ow that hurted” Johnny said and I started chuckling.
“You say the word hurted too?” I said looking at him, I thought I was the only one who said that.
“Yep, why isn’t it a word??” He said giving me a confused look.
“Naw it’s not a word well according to some of my friends” I said and I felt Johnny pull me and we started walking towards the entrance of a park.
“Well in our dictionary it can be a word” Johnny said and I turned around to see him looking at me.
“I like the sound of that” I said and I gave him a little smile.
“Oh really?” Johnny said as we walked through a couple of trees coming to a small open space surrounded by trees and peaceful looking.
“Yep really” I said and started looking around.
“Well this is the place me and Jimmy use to come to when we were here” Johnny said and he sat down on the grass and patted a spot beside him and I went and sat down next to him and flung his arm around me. “You know I miss him so fuckin’ much” Johnny said and I could hear the hurt in his voice.
“If when I found out about what happened and I started bawling my eyes out, I can’t imagine what you and the guys were feeling” I said as a frown fell upon my face.
“That was the worst new years I had, I lost one of my bestest friends and I still think about that every single day and I have cried myself to sleep sometimes” Johnny said and I heard him sniffle and I gave him a hug and I felt him drop his head on my shoulder and I heard him crying. I felt tears falling down my face, I just can’t see someone cry and I started patting his back.
“It’s gunna be okay” I said through tears.