Status: Pretty active like that Beer and Wine on Johnny ;)

5 Feet 4 Inches of Love

Strength of the World

After about an hour of talking and getting to know each other better Johnny and me started heading back to the concert.
“Soo” Johnny said as we walked the path to the front of the park.
“Soo” I said mimicking.
“Do you have a you know…a boyfriend?” Johnny said in a serious tone and I just started laughing and he gave me a ‘wtf’ look.
“I have never had a boyfriend” I said yet feeling a bit hurt noticing how sad that sounds.
“NO WAY!...you…no boyfriend!?! You are shitting with me right??” Johnny said and he looked at me with a confused look.
“Yes way and no, no boyfriend and I’m not shitting with you Christ” I said looking up at him.
“I can’t believe that” Johnny said and he shook his head.
“Soo what about you?” I said and I nudged his side.
“IVE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! IM NOT GAY!” Johnny said in a way that sounded like he has sad that many…many times and I started laughing.
“Ya know I didn’t mean a boyfriend but that’s nice you are sooo not gay!” I said saying the gay part slowly and I started dying again.
“Fuck you! I’m not gay!” Johnny said and I started laughing harder to the point I was about the trip on my own feet and I felt Johnny grab my arm and pick me up. And I leaned again his chest.
“You are strong!” I said as I was trying to control my laughter. And Johnny frowned.
“You didn’t think I was strong?” Johnny pouted.
“You’re short” I said seriously. And then I started grinning.
“You’re shorter” Johnny said and he stuck his tongue out. And I raised my eye brow.
“HEY! You never answered my question” I said thinking about before.
“No I…am…not…gay” Johnny said slowly while nodding his head and I crackled a smile and he just shook his head.
“I know, I know that but do you have a girlfriend?” I said.
“Nooo” Johnny said and I saw him frown.
“Aww why the long face?” I said.
“I feel lonely…Wanna make me company?” Johnny said and he wiggled his eyebrows.
“No thank you” I said as I started laughing and I started running away from him before he could try and catch me.
“Oh no no that’s not the right answer” I heard Johnny say then he did an evil laugh and then I felt two arms pick me up from behind. “Gotcha” Johnny said smirking and I groaned. “Come on lets go back I have to go on stage in like half an hour” Johnny said as he threw me over his shoulder, I really thought he was weak.
“Can I maybe walk?” I said as I saw I was getting some weird looks from people who were walking around.
“Naa youre better up here” Johnny said and he smacked my ass and my eyes widened.
“D-Did you just smack my butt?” I stuttered, the man who I think is most sexiest man alive just smacked my ass.
“Yep nothing wrong with that” Johnny said and we started walking towards the backstage part and Johnny showed one of the security guards his pass and the guards looked at me and pointed and started laughing.
“That’s not funny” I said and I stuck my middle finger at him and he shook his head.
“Shush” Johnny said as he opened the door that said ‘Avenged Sevenfold’ on it.
“And finally they are back…right on time!” Syn said and then he took a double take on me. “Johnny I thought you couldn’t even lift up a teddy bear” Syn said and Zacky started laughing.
“Shut up” Johnny said and he let me go on the couch next to Jack.
“Where you guys went?” Jack asked me as I sat up.
“We were just walking around” I said laying my feet up on Jack’s legs.
“Get you feet off me” Jack said and he pushed my feet to the ground.
“Shithead” I mumbled.
“Well well while you two continue your little fighting we’ll be on our way on the stage” M. said and he slapped my knee as he passed by me.
“Good luck!” I shouted as Johnny was the last one to leave the room and then he turned around and stopped.
“Hey do you wanna come and see us by the side of the stage?” Johnny said and I nodded like a mad man.
“Alright come on” Johnny said and he signaled for Jack and me and we followed him. “I think it’s here” Johnny said as we came to a stop next to the stage and I smiled at him.
“Good luck man” Jack said and Johnny nodded at him and he went out with the guys and they started off with Nightmare and I started singing along to every single song, two concerts in two nights in a row…I think I like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't post yesterday :( anyways hope ya liked it :)