‹ Prequel: Music Academy
Status: Working on it

Blush

One

“Shit” I grumbled, putting my hands over my eyes to get the sun out of them. I moaned as I forced myself to sit up in the back seat of the car. One of the seatbelts had ridden up my ass. I moved over to a more comfortable sitting position and looked out the front window. It was still dark. I didn’t know what time it was since I didn’t have much on me. I climbed out the car lazily and shut the door behind me. I waddled the two steps to the front door, opened it, and climbed in. I shut the door as I turned on the ignition. Two days I had been on the road and I was definitely not excited about sleeping in the back seat of my ex boyfriend’s car.
I wasn’t sure where I wanted to go, but I had to be going somewhere. I sighed as I drove onto the highway. Tapping my hands on the steering wheel as a song played. It was some kid named Justin Bieber. He was new to the music scene and he sounded like a chick. They said he was like 16. I just couldn’t get myself to believe that though. I considered crashing the car a few times while driving, but that would ruin my purpose of beating David with a beer bottle. I guess that meant I wanted to live or was it that I just didn’t want to die that way?
Either way I was determined to stay here for a little while. I wasn’t sure if I would ever see any of my academy friends ever again. I wasn’t sure I’d even see my family. It all depended on what fate had in store for me I suppose. This was my new way of life. I looked up at a sign on the highway. It said “Los Angeles in 2 miles” so that meant I was in Cali. That’s where the academy was. I knew for a fact that today was the last day of summer pretty much. I was supposed to be performing today and then I was supposed to go home to my family and have a going away party before heading off to Western Carolina University. This wasn’t the case. My plans had been ruined. In fact, they had been ruined the moment I had seen Dahvie Vanity. I wanted to bang my head against the steering wheel but I resisted my urges. I was used to that. My stomach growled as I turned on the exit to Los Angles. I was running low on gas and I had found only a couple hundred dollars in the car. I couldn’t waste that money on a hotel so I had saved it for food and stuff. I found a McDonalds that also contained a gas station.
“A two in one hit” I giggled to myself. I felt somewhat crazy as I stopped by a gas pump and then headed into the store part of the building to tell how much gas I wanted.
“20 on 7” I smirked, handing the old man a 20-dollar bill. He nodded and gave me a receipt. I went back and put the gas in. After that, I went into the restaurant to find a bunch of little girls in Justin Bieber shirts. I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the front to order my food.
“Welcome to McDonalds! Can I take your order?” the woman at the register asked. Before I could open my mouth to speak, all the little girls started screaming. The woman’s eyes got big and I turned around to see what was so surprising. My jaw dropped as Justin Bieber stood at the door with two bodyguards at his side. The little girls began to crowd around him and I closed my mouth. Over the little girl’s heads, our eyes met. His cheeks flushed red as he looked away. I turned back around to face the still shocked woman. I rolled my eyes.
“My order please?” I said with slight venom in my voice. She was snapped out of her daze and looked at me.
“Yes. You were saying?”
“I want 3 hash browns and a breakfast platter with a hi-c,” I said, realizing it was still breakfast time. She nodded.
“$7.03” she said. I handed her a twenty and she quickly gave me my change. She placed a tray down and I sighed as she handed me a cup. I filled it up with ice and then with the yummy orange liquid known as hi-c. By the time I was done the little girls had cleared out, all of them satisfied of what they got. Now it was just me, Justin, and his two very tall bodyguards. I grabbed my now full tray and sat at a booth table. I felt uncomfortable and the almost silence was killing me.
“Yea that’s all I want” Justin said to his bodyguard as I took my first bite of a hash brown. I almost moaned from the pleasure. I hadn’t eaten up until now. It felt amazing to eat something. I wondered what I looked like right now. I probably didn’t look as bad as I did when I had walked in Orlando, but then again my face was probably fucked from having it banged against the wall. I hadn’t actually bothered to look at myself, not even in the rear view mirrors. I was too afraid of what I might see.
“Hey” a soft voice said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I swallowed my food and looked up. It was the Bieber kid.
“Hi” I said. He smiled at me warmly. He was really making me uncomfortable.
“I was wondering if maybe you wanted to grab a coffee, maybe hang out or something? Tonight I mean…after my concert. I have to go straight there after I eat and its gonna be hectic, but…um yea. So would you?” he sounded nervous, but why was he not all “Mr. Confidence” since he was so famous or whatever?
“Uh…sure” I was confused with myself. I had been screaming in my head no, but I couldn’t get it off my tongue. I was an idiot obviously.
“Uh cool. Can I get your number?” he asked. He was still nervous. I must have looked like I was about to change my mind.
“I actually don’t have a phone,” I whispered.
“Oh” Justin said. He seemed disappointed, but then his face rose up as he got an idea. Oh joy.
“How about you come with me?!” He exclaimed, “I can get you backstage passes and everything!”
“Sure” I said. I was making myself mad. Why could I not say no to this kid? Plus I was too old for him anyways. He was 16 and I was 18. That just doesn’t look right.
“Awesome” he smiled. I nodded and finished eating as his bodyguards gave him his food. He ate quietly.
“Wow! I’m so stupid!” he suddenly exclaimed, “I didn’t even ask for your name!” I couldn’t help but laugh at his expression.
“My name is Catie, spelled with a C,” I giggled. He blushed.
“I’m Justin”
“I know.” we went silent after that. After he finished he stood up and I followed. He took my hand in his.
“The paparazzi will probably be here soon so we need to hurry” he said, his voice urgent. We ran out the McDonalds hand in hand. Something told me that someone was watching us and this was not going to end up good.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter Of The Catie Version Of The Sequel! OMG I AM SOOO EXCITED! Yes I added Justin Bieber, I think it may increase more of the readers and stuff, but he is famous as you can see. I'm not a Justin Freak but I am trying to put as many people as possible in here. :) Soooooo I hope you guys like this and most of You subscribed to the Dahvie one which I am having trouble with starting, but anyways thanks so much
xoxo