‹ Prequel: Music Academy
Status: Working on it

Blush

Two

All of this was too weird. How could this all turn so fast? One minute I was a run-away from my ex boyfriend and the next I was on the internet, listed as Justin Bieber’s new “mystery woman”. Justin’s agent had shown us a little while after we got on his tour bus. The paparazzi was very quick with this stuff. I rolled my eyes at the picture and looked at the wall blankly. We were sitting on the couch together.
“I’m gonna look out the window and stuff” I said, getting out of my seat. I looked out the window to see a car that looked just like Dahvie’s. My eyes began to water as I looked away. I regretted ever looking out that window. I sighed and went back to the couch.
“Are you okay?” Justin asked, putting his arm around me.
“Yea…just memories” I whispered. I wiped my face with my hands. My nose hurt from still being broken and everything.
“Why do you look so beaten up?” Justin asked, “No offense. You’re still very beautiful”
“I got kidnapped” I said, looking away from him.
“Oh my gosh are you okay? We should take you to a hospital” he suddenly was freaking out.
“We can cancel our date for today. We’re taking you to the hospital” I rolled my eyes. I didn’t want to go to the hospital, but I didn’t have much choice right now.
“Fine” I sighed, “I’ll go”
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure you are subscribed to Dahvie's part as well(even though he has more subscribers):
Little White Dresses She Won‘t Ever Wear