Status: Im writinggg.

Another Thing About a Girl I Know

Missing You Again

Six weeks later

Charley paced back and forth in the bathroom of the hotel room in Indiana getting the feeling she lunged at the toilet once again emptying her stomach content. She had been getting sick for a couple of weeks and she'd been really emotional; anytime she looks at the ring on her finger she wants to cry, every time Brian spoke to her she wanted to rip his head off.

"Charley, I'm back. Let me in." Cassidy said lightly knocking on the door.

Rushing to the door Charley opened and took the paper bag that Cassidy thrust in her direction.

"What do I have to do?" Charley said pulling out the four boxes.

"From what I've seen you gotta pee on the sticks..." Cassidy said looking at the pictured directions on the back of one box.

"Well I gotta pee on something soon; I've been drinking water for an hour now. I'm about to burst." Charley laughed, opening the boxes.

"Awkward..." Cassidy laughed as Charley peed on the tests before setting them in the sink.

"We've been in worse moments." Charley said hopping up in the counter. "I hate him..."

"Hate who?" Casidy said playing with the makeup on the counter.

"Brian, I mean, everything that he's done to me, the thing with Bailey; I know it was sweet what he was doing, just the way he did it was bad. And I thought he had a rubber on, and he didn't. Then right after sex he asked me to marry him. I was too wrapped up in orgasmic bliss that I couldn't say no. I don't think I'll be able to continue on with this tour, if I still feel this way about Brian. It wouldn't be fair to him, or me." Charley said looking at the ring she and Brian had picked out together.

"Charley, I don't think you hate him..." Cassidy tried.

"But I do, you don't understand. I can't even be near him, and if these damn things say that I'm having a baby, I swear, I just may kill him." Charley said seriousness on her face.

*Ding*

"Fuck. Here goes my life." Charley said looking at the four sticks in front of her. "You get two, I get two?"

"Deal."

Taking two sticks each they looked at the symbols. Charley's heart sank as she looked at the smiley face and little pink plus sign.

"Trade?" Cassidy said not meeting Charley's eyes.

Charley begun to cry as she saw the word she dreaded to see pregnant; and the word positive.

"Charley, I'm so sorry." Cassidy said dropping the tests and running to her friend’s side as Charley sank to the floor. "Breath, Hun."

Charley shook as she cried in Cassidy's arms. Her life was over, and it was all Brian's fault.

**Flashback**

"Brian, this is it." Charley said looking at the single stone ring with a twisted jeweled band.

"It's beautiful." Brian said kissing the top of her head as the jeweler pulled out the ring and placed it on the glass case.

Charley picked it up and put in on, perfect fit.

"It fits well. You can have the sample for $100 off, I'll even through in a cleaning and repair package; because I don't see this very often." The jeweler said smiling at the happy couple.

"You mean I can take this home with me today?" Charley said looking at the man with bright eyes.

"Yes ma'am."

Cheering Charley jumped into Brian's arms, "Babe, I'm glad you're so happy. I can't wait to be with you forever." Brian said kissing her head, then walking to pay for the ring.

Forever?

Charley's mood began to change, her heart beat quickened and she had to erg to cry.

I don't want to get married...I'm not ready for forever. I just met this guy; I don't think I can do this.

"Brian I have to go, something happen, I'm sorry." She said running out of the store and never looking back.

Charley ran for what seemed like hours before she stopped, in front of the hotel. She tried to remember what threw her into her panic attack, gasping she looked at her finger, the right still gleaming in the light.

"I never took it off?!?" She said as she hoped Brian paid for it.

"Babe, you're lucky I know you, I paid for it. And picked up take out."

Charley looked up at Brian's smiling face; seeing the take out bag in his hand.

"You've got to be kidding me. I was hoping I would go to jail and have horrible food. Brian saves the day again." Scowling Charley took the bag and went inside.

**End of flash back**

"Charley, Brian is calling you." Cassidy said handing Charley her cell phone.

"Hello?... Yes...No...Whatever's fine...Thank you...I love you, too."

"So? What did the oh so hated Brian want?" Cassidy asked playing with the sticks in the sink before realizing what it was and throwing it down.

"Just to check in and see what we wanted for dinner." Charley said looking at herself in the mirror, what had she become?

Her hair was thrown up into a sloppy bun she had the same clothes on she put on four days ago, under garments included, she hadn't showered, hadn't eaten, her eyes were red and swollen, when summed up into one simple statement she was scummy and she didn't care.

"Charley, what are you going to do?" Cassidy asked, breaking her fixation on her reflection.

"Leave, I'm going to just leave. I'll tell everyone I'm home sick and want to go home; when I get there I'll pack up my things in the apartment, and just leave. No one will know where I am, not even you only my father." Charley said her face blank.

"What? Charley, that’s insane. I don't even want to think about not being with you every day, we've been best friends since before we could talk, I was there when your mom died, when your brother left, when we started school, when we graduated. Through college, when your dad was working all the time. When Joey broke your heart. You were there though everything my life. Everything! I can't believe you want to just leave everything we've ever known behind, like...like I'm nothing." tears began to form in her eyes as she spoke.

"Cassidy, you know that’s not true, I'd just be too afraid you'd tell Jimmy where I was and Jimmy would tell Brian..." Charley said comforting her best friend.

"You've been in my life longer than Jimmy; you will always be more to me than Jimmy. You are my best friend. He has nothing on you." Cassidy said as hurt flashed though her eyes.

"If you promise not to tell anyone I will contact you when I get to where I'm going." Charley said hoping she would keep our promise.

"I wouldn't say a word to anyone, even without a promise." Cassidy said as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Friday, I will leave Friday. That gives me five days to say goodbye to everyone..."

"Goodbye forever..."

xxxxxxx
Next day: Tuesday

"Hey Jimmy, can I talk to you for a moment?" Charley said as they all walked into the small diner for breakfast.

"Sure, what on your mind Popsicle?" Jimmy asked as Charley and he stayed behind.

"I just wanted to say...I love you...you've become one of my best friends, and I'm really gonna miss you..." Charley said as she avoided his eyes.

"I love you, too. I'm going to miss you, too. But there is like three weeks left on the tour before we go our separate ways for only a little bit and we'll be able to talk and write and see each other whenever we want...." Seeing Charley's face fall Jimmy stopped mid-sentence, "We do have three weeks before we have to say goodbye right...?"

"What...? Oh, yeah. I just wanted to tell you that." Charley said saving herself from a world of explaining.

"Okay...Charley...I'm really going to miss you..." He pulled her into a hug and held on tight; sensing her lie.

"Me too, Jim-Jam, me too..."

Walking back to the table Charley put on her show, of being happy and excited for the tour.

"I would love some hard liquor..." Johnny said eating his eggs and bacon.

"Johnny, its 10 am, is you insane?" Jenny asked looking at her boyfriend with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah Johnny, I know you start early but at least wait until you're done with your breakfast." Charley laughed throwing a piece of her biscuit at Johnny.

"So, I have something for everyone, it’s a small thing that will remind each of you girls about us when the tour is over..." Matt said pulling out a blue paper bag.

One by one he handed each of the girls and small blue and silver box. He smiled as he handed Ade hers kissing her cheek.

"Ready...1...2...3!" Matt said as they all opened our boxes.

Ohhs and ahhs came from the girls, as they looked at the necklaces in front of them, each girl had a necklace with a small light bulb design with a grain of rice with their names on them and something of Matt's choosing. Cassidy had her name with purple glitter and a white flower; Bailey's had her name with purple glitter and silver stars; Jenny's had her name pink glitter and a clear hearts; Ade had her full name (Adeline), black glitter, silver stars, and another grain of rice that said always; Sidney's had her name, green glitter and black stars; Charley's had her full name (Charlotte) white glitter and a yellow flower. Each of them quickly took them out of the box and clasped them around their neck.

Charley looked at the necklace in her hand that had begun to shake, a tear slid down her face as she got up, necklace in hand, and ran out of the diner and around the corner.
Brian followed quickly finding his fiancé squatted down holding her knees to her chest crying.

“Charley, babe, are you okay?” Brian asked bending down and hugging her.

Nodding she curled into him taking a deep breath she held in his sent as long as she could, before leaning up and giving him a kiss; deepening the kiss she brought her hands up to his face as he pulled her closer and stood up.

“Brian, why did you ask me to merry you?” Charley asked pulling away.

“Because, I really like you and I know if I didn’t ask then someone else would and I wouldn’t get the chance to be with you.” Brian said looking down in embarrassment.

Putting a finger under his chin she lifted his head up, “Brian, don’t worry about someone else taking me from you, if you were to tell me your fears I would do my best to ease that fear.
Brian, do you know how crazy this all is?” He raised his eye brow in question, “Us? Getting married, talking about the future when we barely know what’s going to happen next week. It’s so unpredictable we don’t if we’ll even make it after tour is over; I just don’t want to get hurt or hurt you...” Charley said looking down and away from Brian.

“Charley, I will never hurt you...I swear and if I do it will hurt me just as much if not more. Look, Charley I know we haven’t been together that long but I swear I’m in love with you. I want to wake up next to you every morning; I want to start a family...” Brian said making her look at him.

“You don’t even know me...”

Leaning down and kissing her, Brian spoke “I want to spend the rest of my life getting to know you...”

Xxxxxxx
Next day: Wednesday

Charley opened her eyes and looked around, feeling warm arms around her she followed the colored lines and shapes up to his face. His mouth hung open slightly; a light snore rumbled his chest.

“Brian, I do love you. I don’t know how I am going to do this but, you won’t have to deal with any of it.” Charlie said kissing the side of his mouth lightly and attempted to unwrap his arms from her body.

“Mmm, I don’t think so.” Brian said pulling her closer not allowing her to get up.

“Brian, I have to pee!” she wined curling into him.

“Come right back.” Brian laughed kissing her collar bone. “I’ll miss you too much, if you’re gone too long.”

“I’m going to miss you...” kissing him light and quick on the mouth, she jumped quickly out of the bed before he could see her tears.

Turning the water on she began to sob, wishing she had another choice for herself. She cried until she heard the bed creek and footsteps come to the door. Quickly she rinsed her face and swished water in her mouth before turning the water off and opening the door, to a half naked Brian.

Giggling Charley kissed his chest before crawling back in bed. Listening she stayed quiet for a moment before she heard the toilet flush, she curled into his pillow smelling his scent.

“Charley, that’s mine...” Brian wined crawling into the bed trying to share his pillow with Charley.

“Not anymore.” She pull really fast making Brian’s head bounce on the bed, pillow-less.

Huffing he pulled her to him and laid his head on her abdomen. Breathing in he fought the erg to take her right there, but he knew she was going through some things after she broke her promise to herself, and he didn’t want to push her; besides he had the rest of his life to make love to her, not doing it for a few days won’t hurt anything.

Xxxx

Knock Knock Knock

“Charley, us girls are going shopping while the boys do their band things, get ready. We leave in an hour.” Ade yelled through the door.

“But I want to stay here...” Charley mumbled softly playing with Brian’s black hair.

“You have to come, you have no choice, now let’s go!” Ade said laughing, knowing Charley all too well.

“Fuck you.” Charley grumbled getting up, kissing Brian quickly.

“Yes, I know, Fuck Me. Later. Now, stop kissing Brian and get up!” Ade yelled walking away from the door.

“You’re friends know you well,” Brian laughed kissing her soft on the head, as they got off the bed.

“A little too well if you ask me.” Charley said falling on to Brian, making them both fall on to the bed.

Kissing him hard Charley used all her weight to keep him on the bed. Moaning Brian kissed back before pulling away, leaving Charley looking slightly hurt.

“You have to go, I have stuff to do, and it’s not a good time; though it does sound pretty amazing.” Brian rolled them over so she was pinned under his body, kissing her roughly.

“Brian....Brian...” Charley said between kisses, “Brian, we can’t.”

“I know, but it never hurt a man to try.” Smiling he helped her up kissing her one more time he walked away and started a pot of coffee in the little hotel coffee maker.

Sighing Charley walked to the shower after grabbing her ipod and her travel dock. Putting the volume up, she played her shower playlist.

Xxxx
Later that day; shopping.

“Where the hell are we going?” Jenny asked as Ade drove the van down the road.

“GPS says there is a mall like 5 minutes away, so that’s where we’re going.” Ade shrugged as a truck cut in front of her very quickly.

“Asshole!” Cassidy yelled as she picked herself up off the floor.

“Fuck face!” Charley yelled flipping the guy off as Ade honked.

“Hey look, there are big signs that say ‘MALL’! Woo.” Ade yelled as they pulled into the big parking lot.

“Shopping!” The girls yelled at the same time laughing.

As they walked to the door Charley looked around her, seeing her friends family she wondered what she would do without them.

“Charley, are you going to tell anyone?” Cassidy asked.

“I will when I’m ready, and you won’t until I do. Promise!” Charley said as Cassidy promised.

“Okay, guys lets go show these bitches who’s boss!” Jenny yelled as the girls burst through the doors like the mafia.

Xxxx
Later that day, still shopping.

“I think I’m moving in with Matt,” Ade said with a smile as her and Charley sat on the couch outside the changing room, wait for the other girls to come out and show off whatever they took in with them.

“Awe, that’s awesome. I’m so happy for you. Is there any reason why?” Charley asked s she saw a light pink spread over her face.

“He says he wants to get to know me. No real reason why.” Ade smiled. “I’m going to miss you. Even though it will only be a little while before you guys come over. But would you pack my things and load them with your things?”

Guilt and sadness shown on Charley’s face as she listened to Ade’s request; it broke her heart knowing that it was all about to end, in a week two days. “Sure Ade I’d be happy too.” She dove into Ade’s unsuspecting arms for a much needed hug.

“Is everything okay with you?” Ade asked knowing something was wrong.

“Yeah, its fine I’m just going to miss everyone that’s all.” Charley said not looking her in the eyes, before yelling “Hey hurry up in there!”

“Charley! Come help me with this zipper!” Jenny yelled with a huff.

“Open up, tis me.” Charley said knocking lightly on the dressing room door.

Jenny opened the door letting Charley into the small room, smiling slightly she presented herself in a small pink strapless dress, that fit her perfectly.

“This is beautiful, Jenny.” Charley said zipping her up, realizing this could be the last time she would ever talk to Jenny alone, and would most likely be her only chance she would get to say what she wanted to say. “Jenny, look. I know we haven’t been the nicest people to you, and it may seem like we only want you for your money, and that’s not true. I promise you’re one of my best friends...”

“Charley, I know...” Jenny interrupted; Charley put her hand up to stop her.

“No, let me get this out. I never once, wanted to use you. Ever! You have always been there for me, even when we weren’t really that good of friends you were always there. And it always made me feel good, we never fought, we never really didn’t like each other once we were friends, and it was nice. I’m glad you’re one of my best friends.” Charley said as she looked her friend in the face as her face changed from sad, to happy, and to happy/sad.

Jenny smiled and pulled her friend into a hug, and smiled. “Charley, you are my best friend. I don’t know what I would do without you, no lie. You’re like my sister, hell you are my sister. Daddy loves you just as much as he loves me. If it wasn’t for you I would never have met Johnny, and he’s the love of my life. When I picture my life in ten years I see him and all of the guys; with you girls of course. My life is perfect at this very moment.”

“That’s good to hear. I’m glad you’re happy, promise me something? No matter what happens, when you think of me only think of what you just said, not any of the bad stuff.” Charley said as Jenny put her pinky out to make an eternal promise.

“Let’s go show the girls how hot you look in this.” Charley smiled opening the door.

Xxxx
Later that day. Getting ready for the show.

“Zacky! Put me down, you little fucker!” Charley yelled as Zacky carried her over his shoulder, because she took his Pepsi.

“You owe me a Pepsi you little bitch!” Zacky yelled running in circles around the room. “Give it back and I’ll put you down.”

“How can I give it back until you put me down, dick face!” Charley punched his butt.

“What’s this door?” Zacky said opening a door and walking down a hallway; the door slamming behind them.

“Zacky! The door almost hit me in the face!” Charley said, a smirk appeared on her face as she got an idea. Reaching between his legs she grabbed for the goods.

Zacky let out a high pitch scream as he put her down holding his manhood, “Charley! Why the fuck would you do that. Owwy!”

“Man up,” Charley reached for the door, it was locked. “Fuck you, Vengeance!”

“What did I do?” Zacky asked finally standing up straight

“The door is fucking locked douche bag!” Charley said pushing him into the wall.

“Well don’t hate on me! How was I supposed to know that?” Zacky said pushing her back.

“Fuck off; you need to find a way to get us the fuck out. You have thousands of kids waiting for you to play your music. Get us the fuck out!” Charley yelled, crossing her arms.

“Humph, let’s walk this way.” Zacky said grabbing her hand and wrapping his arms around her.

“You really are a dick.”

“And you really are a cunt.” Zacky said laughing.

“Oh, I love you Zacky Baker. I really am going to miss you.” Charley said with a sad smile.

“I love you too, Charley. I’ll miss you too, but we’ll see each other soon...” he squeezed her lightly.

“Yeah....” Charley couldn’t meet his eyes. If there were one of the guys she could not lie to if he asked it was Zack.

“What’s wrong?” Zacky asked spinning her out of his arms so he could look at her. “You can’t lie to me.”

It was a fact, she couldn’t. “Nothing...I just...I’m really going to miss everyone is all.”

“But you’ll be back with us after you guys move here, and we have three weeks before the tour is over and we even have to think about goodbye...” Zacky went into panic mode as he thought about his new friends, and love leaving, if only for a little while.

“Yeah, goodbye may be sooner than we know...” Charley said softly so Zacky couldn’t hear, rubbing her belly.

“Charley...what’s going on? Is everything okay?” stopping her, he forced her to look him in the face.

“I’m fine, Zack really.”

“Look at me, what is going on?” worry washed over his face as he thought about all the possibilities, “Is Brian doing something? Are you sick? Are you pregnant?” Her face fell as she looked at the floor. “Oh my God! That’s it! You’re pregnant! Who knows? Does Brian know?”

Shaking her head she fought back tears, “Only Cassidy. I’m not telling Brian.”

“You’ll have to sooner or later; he’ll start to notice a bump, love. You don’t have much of a belly.” Zacky said as his hand automatically went to her belly. “Is there really a baby in there?”

“No Zacky, it’s a fucking platypus! Yes, there’s a baby. And no, he won’t notice. He’ll never even know.” Charley said pulling away from his touch and covering her belly instinctively.

“Charley, no! I hope you’re not thinking...”

“No! God no. I’m leaving. Friday. And I’m never coming back. It isn’t good for a child to be brought into this kind of lifestyle. Being on tour the whole time, or his father being away; I just can’t do it.”Charley said curling up into Zacky. “Promise you won’t tell! Please.”

“Shhh, I won’t tell. I promise. Hey, look. There is a door open down there, and I think I hear Jimmy screaming. Come on. You’ll want to spend time with everyone before you leave. And look, I love you.” He bent down and kissed her forehead. “We’ll always be best friends, no matter where life takes us.”

“I love you too, and the little platypus loves you too.” She smiled taking his hand and skipping down the hallway.

“Where the fuck have you guys been?”Matt yelled seeing them walk into the little room.

“This fuck face got us lost. Asshole.” Charley said pushing him with a smile.

Xxxx
Thursday.

“Guys! Guys wake up!” Brian yelled as he looked at the letter in front of him.

“Brian, what’s the matter?” Ade asked opening up the curtain of their bunk.

“It’s Charley, she...she left.” Brian said handing her the letter in which her name was scrawled across the top.

Ade,

I wanted to thank you for everything that you have done. You are a great friend and I don’t know what I would do if I had never met you. Do you remember when we went to winter fest and I kicked that guy dressed up crocodile in the nuts because he wouldn’t leave you alone? And we got kicked out, but the guard gave us high fives as he pushed us out the door. I’m going to miss you.
-Charley


“W-what? How could she...Cassidy!” Ade’s voice raised with every word.

“What’s wrong?” Cassidy yawned crawling out of Jimmy’s spider arms, and taking the letter with her name on it from Brian.

Cas,

I’ll keep my promise as long as you keep yours. I love you. –Charley.


“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why the fuck..? Ugh! Fucking Charley. FUCK!” Cassidy screamed. She had thought she had a day left, and she was going to say her goodbyes and hope to Jesus that she decided to stay.

Zacky jumped out of bed and ran to Brian, “Where’s mine?”

Zacky,
Fuckface! I love you. Please keep your promise. I’ll miss you. –Charley.


“One more day! We had fucking one more day! Shit!” Zacky yelled.

“Jim, come get yours. Sid, Jenny you too.” Ade said as she had the letters in hand.

Jim,
Take care of her big man. I’ll miss you. –Charles

Sid,
Good luck, stay off the bottle and out of trouble. –Charley

Jenny,
I’m glad me had out talk. I’ll miss you. –Charlotte


There was a mess of talking, tears, yelling and questions. No one saw Brian sitting on his bunk reading his letter over and over again.

Brian,
I love you. Please know that. I will always love you, no matter where I am. Please never forget me. I love you. –Charley


Xxxx

Charley drove down the road fidgeting with the ring on her finger, and the necklace around her neck. She ignored the tears that slid down her cheeks as she looked in her mirror with the picture of her and Brian she had stuck there, wishing she could turn back, but knowing that they were probably reading her letters and it was too late. Her and this baby we going, and gone. Nothing but open road and an open future ahead of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Charley Shopping
Ade Shopping
Cassidy Shopping
Sid Shopping
Jenny Shopping
Bailey Shopping
Jenny's Dress
The ring

Hey guys, sorry it took so long. And I'm sorry the end of this is really rushed.
I hope you guys like it.

Rest in Peace, Jimmy. 2 years. </3

xxx

Brian