Status: Im writinggg.

Another Thing About a Girl I Know

Love Addict

“Yeah Dad I know, yes we’ll meet you there. Love you too, bye.” Charley said hanging up
her dad, “Fuck!”

“Charley, what’s wrong?” Brian asked as he ran to the back of the bus.

“I have to meet my dad at his shop opening, in NYC…Saturday.” Charley said slumping into the black leather couch.

“We have a show in Albany Friday night so, we’ll just drive down there after.” Matt said coming in and slumping next to Charley.

It was 6 a.m. and they were in the middle of nowhere, on their way to New York. Charley couldn’t sleep knowing Jason was driving her van. Not to mention, last time they stopped, Bailey climbed into the passenger seat, stating “No man of his amazing-ness, should be alone!”

“Just call Jason and make sure everything’s okay.” Brian said wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

“I don’t want to be that nagging mother.” She said leaning into Brian.

“Remember when you hated Bailey, now you’re worried about her.” Matt laughed.

Charley scoffed, “Bail can handle herself, it’s Marge I’m worried about.”

She got a confused look from Matt as Brian laughed.

“She’ll be fine.” Brian said kissing down her neck.

“What if her grinds her?” she wined turning to face him.

“He won’t, Charley. He knows better. I’d kick his ass.” Brian said kissing her lips softly.

“Who’s Marge?” Matt asked, confusion taking over his face.

“What’s wrong with Marge?” Ade and Cassidy yelled jumping up from the bunks.

“She’s with Jason.” Brian said rolling his eyes, at the girls’ concern.

“You let Jason take her! What if he grinds her?!?” Ade yelled with wide eyes.

“He better not hurt her!” Cassidy stated crossing her arms, “I’ll kick him in the shin.”

“Who is Marge!?!” Matt asked a little more loudly.

“Like I told Charley, he knows better, if he hurts her I’ll kick his ass.” Brian said trying to calm the girls down.

“If I lose Marge…” She couldn’t finish, she buried her head into Brian’s test.

“Will someone please tell me who the fuck Marge is, please!?!” Matt yelled standing up.

“Her VW.” Ade whispered to her boyfriend, and leaning into him.

“You guys are freaking out over a fucking van?” Matt questioned.

“She’s not just a van; she’s a part of the family. She’s my baby.” Charley narrowed her eyes at Matt as he put his hands up, surrendering.

Grabbing her phone, she dialed Jason’s number.

“Hello?” He rang, out of breath.

“Jason how is she?” her voice was urgent.

“Bailey’s fine.” He breathed.

“Fuck Bailey…”

“ Gladly…” He smiled.

“Marge’s fine Charley.” She heard Bailey’s voice.

“Take care of her. Oh and Jason?” Charley said her voice darkening.

“Yeah…” his voice was breathy.

“You hurt Bailey, and I’ll have your balls before you can say fuck. Do you understand?”
Charley lowered her voice.

“Yes ma’am, I mean Charley.” Stuttering his eyes got wide.

“Good.” With that she hung up.

“They’re doing dirty things, aren’t they?” Cassidy said her face scrunching at the thought.

“Yes, yes they are.”

-:-:-:-

“Amazing show guys!” Jason rang as his arm slinked around Bailey’s shoulders.

“Thanks, we have to hurry up and pack up. We’re meeting Charley’s dad at his music shop tomorrow. We can’t be late.” Brian warned.

“Yes sir! Damn you and your women scare the shit outta me man.” Jason said shaking his head.

“Good, remember what I said Berry!” Charley said as she jumped on Brian and started kissing him heavily.

“Get a room.” A faceless voice yelled.

Charley smirked and deepened the kiss. Their tongues danced, her tongue ring gave him a weird sensation. She felt hands on her butt as Brian lifted her up, her legs wrapping around his middle. Brian pulled away slightly, smiling as Charley pouted. Brian began to walk down the hallway as she kissed his neck. Finding an empty room, Brian walked in kicking the door shut he pushed her back against the door and found her lips. Charley moaned into the kiss, she knew where this was going, in the back of her mind she knew she was breaking everything she stood for, but she wasn’t letting that stop her. With her weight on the door she moved her arms to take off his shirt. Their lips parted as Charley tossed his shirt aside; Brian eagerly ripped her VU shirt from her body.

“Hate to ruin the moment, but you’re going to feel Jimmy’s wrath when he finds out you ripped his only VU shirt he has left…” Charley said looking at a very urgent Brian.

“I’ll buy him a new shirt.” He growled “We have to get these pants off…”

Dropping her legs she undid her pants and slid them down, looking aver at Brain he was already completely naked. Slowly her thumbs hook into her underwear and she slowly pulled them down her legs. Brian growled hungrily, she laughed, pulling them off her legs. Brian dove into her neck, finding her sweet spot quickly. Moaning she lifted her legs back up, feeling his growing member on her inner thigh. Suddenly she got nervous, she’d heard of how bad it hurts, but never really thought about actually experiencing it.

Sensing her hesitance Brian met her eyes, “I’ll go slow babe, I promise. After you can hit me as hard as you want, anywhere you want.” Nodding she gestured for him to continue.

Sucking in a deep breath and holding it, she closed her eyes. She felt him guide himself into her, screaming out in pain, her nails dug into his shoulders. He moved slowly, with every move he made the pain got worse. She slammed her head on the door telling Brian to go faster. Once he picked up speed the pain was replaced with urgency for more, more Brian, more body to body contact, just more. Her lips found Brian’s neck as she bit down on his sensitive skin; he screamed her name as the feeling built up in her body. Starting with her toes curling, her leg muscles tensing, her belly tingling, he hit her spot just right making her scream his name in pure ecstasy. Brian felt her tighten around him, hearing her scream his name made him go over the edge letting go inside her. Charley fell into Brian as they just laughed.

“Marry me, Charley.” Brian said as she looked at him her blue eyes wide.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like. <3
Don't be silent. :D
This one is for Cari
Loves.

xxx

Brian