Status: new idea. just begining.

My Life in Letters

Letters 8, 9, 10, & 11

Christian,

I didn't realize how much I loved you until I had you. I know that's backwards from how it usually is, but it's true. You are mine and I don't intend on letting you go any time soon. You are absolutly amazing and I really hope that you stay that way.

Sincerely,
Your Love

*****************************************************

Band,

Our performance yesterday was AMAZING! Dispite the frustrating practice, we had an amazing performance and we really pulled it together. I am proud to be a part of our marching band. And trumpets, you are so much fun, and I will never ride a band bus without you ever again!

Sincerely,
Your Dedicated Guard Member

****************************************************

Mommy,

STOP PUTTING UP WITH HIS CRAP!

Sincerely,
Your Daughter

****************************************************

Our City Library,

I love you. Don't change unless you're adding new books for me. I love you.

Sincerely,
Your New Card Holder
♠ ♠ ♠
I give up on asking for feedback.

Mommy- my loving, crazy, influencable mother.
"He"- Michael, my step-dad and the root of my problems.
"Dad"- My real dad that is nicer but still a jerk, living 800 miles away.
Christian- X-boyfriend, best friend, boyfriend.
Dylan- X-boyfriend (that cheated 4 times), my love.
Evan- X-boyfriend (that dumped me), my greateset love, my biggest weakness, my worst fear, my best friend.
Clay- super cute guy in my english class :)
Nancy- My color guard instructor