I Don't Belive In Vampires But I Just Got Bitten By One

[[Chapter six]][[ death and impressions]]

[[Chapter six]][[ death and impressions]]

‘Look I don’t know if you haven’t noticed, IM TIRED AND UNCOMFORTABLE!’ I moaned, well wouldn’t you if you had to walk on a ceiling for ‘basic training’?
‘Look I can fly…and sort of hover isn’t that enough??’ I whined, I had a night ahead of me and I was supposedly meant to be weak enough I had to feed, so how comes I could walk on ceilings, if the world where meant to have to walk on ceilings surly they would have not invented floors??
‘You wait you’ll thank me for this one day, oh Bradlino, im so sorry I wined and I love you and im so glad that……, actually best not go into that yet’ he joked, I just hit him and flew off down to the floor. He walked down the wall after me. Show off! Well I could do that anyway, I think.
‘So can’t you just get me a stored blood bag tonight?? Please, I can’t be bothered... I mean we have to visit that frank man as well’ I asked nicely, then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
‘Sorry kaylin but there’s no such thing, and also his name is George Franklin, and he to was once human like you, unlike me, and also I need to feed tonight, that blood didn’t go far last night so it will literally be half a human each if ya want?’ he said with a smile, where as usual I could see his fangs, I shot him a not to happy look.
‘I take that kiss back’ I said moodily
‘Fine how about I catch them drain life out of them and you have the rest of it?’ he suggested. ‘And that’s my final offer.’ He added viciously. I thought about this but decided I wanted a go at this life.
‘Nah its ok well both catch them’ I added smiling.

We’d been circling round for hours now and we finally saw a man, smoking.
I don’t wanna do this

Look his going to die soon if he keeps smoking

What if his got kids?

Well they wouldn’t get cancer from second-hand smoke

But they need a dad

Guys are scum his probably cheated 100’s of times

Hmmmm, hang on Bradlino isn’t scum

*cough* yet *cough*

What did you just say?

His a bat not a guy

He isn’t a bat his a vampire and the last time I checked he was a guy
Ooo so what have you been doing that I don’t know about

Nothing…and anyway shut it

Haha slipped up there didn’t you

Ooo look its that guy that kidnapped us the other night you like

Ooo where??
Thank god. Anyway we where descending slowly and going to land about 200m in front of him. We where slowly getting closer to him, Bradlino and I where going to just walk along like we where normal people out for a walk…at half two in the morning, but still, we where walking about a meter between us and slowly got closer. He’d walked past us now, that was our queue we turned around and walked up to him, I could almost taste the blood in my mouth already I was so anxious I just had to stick my fangs in his neck. I could feel my fangs coming out of my gums I had to keep them hidden until the moment, or he’d go flying and in my ‘lessons’ id discovered that if there scared enough they can stop you from taking blood, so we’d have to act like innocent humans.
‘Excuse me what’s the time?’ I asked kindly
‘Erm about half two, he looked round at me and was shocked, I dreaded this moment I slowly sunk my fangs into one side of his neck and Bradlino the other and we drunk, the man screamed loudly and deathly then dropped down on the floor dead, I looked at Bradlino and he smiled at me, I felt okay considering I just killed someone, but after all it was him or both of us, I know what he would of chose, but still, I was amazed how easy it was, it was like my second nature it wasn’t messy or bad as I thought it would be, it was fine, considering.
‘Kaylin Erm we best go off and see George now, his part of us but he needs to meet you and me, however beware, he is known to feast on his own kind if not happy with what he sees.’ He added wearily
‘Okay, what fun that will be! Anyway where is it then?’ I asked sarcastically
‘Take my hand’ he said so I took it and POP we where in the village where we were before I then let go of his hand. We where outside a small shabby hut, we walked inside, it was 20 times bigger than it was on the outside, it was very much like the tower of London the exact bit the crown jewels are kept, I gasped aloud at the site of it, we then walked up to the platinum plated door.
If only that was in our room

Here you go again thinking just of material possessions

Hey actually I just like it...a lot and you lied that kidnapper weren’t there and you’re a cannibal ewwwww I’m in a cannibals head!

I HATE YOU

Well I love you to. Oh p.s good luck you need to make a good impression.

If it means getting away from you id gladly be victim

*Huff* why do I bother.

I sometimes wonder if I’m going mental up there, ahh well anyway I look over at Bradlino and realise his gone really pale and I mean a lot paler than usual.
‘Are you okay?’ I ask concerned
‘Mmm fine’ he says with no emotion at all
‘Come on tell me what up?’ I say in a whining voice
‘Just well if he don’t like me we’re both done for, I mean we’re a team and he’ll take that into mind and well feed on us both.’ He said looking at me with the most worried eyes even thought his face was strong; I reached out to his hand and held it tight, he fake smiled and dropped it and stared directly ahead. I walked in front of him and looked into his eyes.
‘Look well be fine, there’s no way he won’t like you’ I put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, yet quite roughly, I felt him smirk into the kiss then slowly begin to kiss back. I unwillingly broke the kiss and whispered in his ear. ‘I love you’ he then started nibbling my neck and whispered the same in my ear.
‘Huh hem’ coughed a small chubby lady with thick milk bottle glasses. I jumped and instantly let go of Bradlino, my cheeks where burning and Bradlino had his head down and was blushing yet smirking. ‘George is waiting for you’
‘Oh ermm okay, erm sorry’ I said pretty embarrassed.
The door swung open and we walked in ‘you’ll be fine, I promise.’ I whispered just under the door frame he smiled and walked in.

‘So you must be Kaylin and Bradlino, please take a seat’ a voice welcomed us and a bat pointed to the two chairs in front of a wooden desk, he slowly turned around he was a tall middle aged looking man with light brown hair, I slowly took a seat, Bradlino took my hand under the table.
‘Yes, sir that is correct, we were wondering, do you know where the 5th piece of the key is?’ Bradlino asked very politely I sent him a bit early for that look.
‘Yes I do but how do you expect me to trust you for all I know you could be one of the others.’ He snapped anger in his eyes.
‘ sorry but we didn’t mean it like that we meant if you could at least guard it, please, we have found two pieces so far but there’s rumours that the others have two pieces so it all relies on the 3rd piece being kept safe.’ I said quickly
‘Trust me it is, now for the real business. You two are set to be married and take over the throne right? You’re going to need to get married soon though, we have bugged meetings from the other side and the war will start any month now and I’m sorry to say, they’ll attack you two first, go nowhere without each other, especially you Kaylin as long as you have someone with you your okay, but as you’re not totally tutored in the ways of our world, your vulnerable.’ He lectured on and on, he seemed to like us, forgetting the earlier incident with Bradlino, he finally stopped talking. ‘Well best wishes, and I hope I get an invite to this wedding now I bid you farewell.’
We walked out the door and out the hut into the moonlight I hugged Bradlino close then POP we where home in my room.

‘Look seeing what he said I need to ask you something.’ Bradlino said taking both my hands, he told me to close my eyes so I did. You then opened them.
‘I’ve been meaning to ask you this for a long time, Kaylin will you marry me?’ he asked with love in his eyes, I looked at him and smiled softly. ‘Well? Please don’t say no’
‘Of course I will,’ I smiled flung my arms around his neck and kissed him ‘I love you’ I whispered into his lips. He broke away and looked at you,
‘I’m so glad it’s you, but one thing................. put on the ring’ he laughed and slid it on me, I glanced at it was beautiful it had two dragons one blue one purple joint by a round light blue stone I kissed him again, I’d never been so happy in my entire life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------