Vampyric Nightmare

Vampyric Nightmare

Malakai sat in his bed shaking for a few minutes until Torquil looked at him and asked what was wrong with him.

"It's nothing, nothing at all." Malakai said softly thinking deeply to himself. He pulled himself slowly out of bed and walked across the dark room to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. His face was covered in sweat and he looked fairly sick. He ran some cold water and splashed it on his face. He looked at himself in the mirror again and shook his head. He walked back out and sat in a chair by the window. He leaned back in the chair feeling his back sink into it. He relaxed and stared out the window into the night.

Christabella:
Christabella woke up with a horrid headache pounding in her skull. She groaned in agony and rolled over in the bed. She stared out the window silently. The mooned beamed brightly in the sparkling sky. She closed her eyes and winced a small bit and wondered what had happened to her.

"You're awake then." a groggy voice came from across the room. "I was hoping the damn window didn't kill you. Why did you try to open the window exactly 'lil half angel?" Christabella rolled over again and faced Vadim. She could tell by the look on his face that he'd just woken up.

"Well Vadim I was trying to get some air and just look out. It's a beautiful night if you hadn't noticed," Christabella replied softly. "Do you have any aspirin? My head is killing me."

Vadim got up and walked over to a drawer pulling out some aspirin then got a glass and filled it with water in the bathroom. He walked over and gave it to her. "Here ya go, love," he said. Christabella pulled herself up and took the aspirin and water from Vadim. She popped the pills in her mouth then chugged down the entire glass of water.

"Thanks," she said and lay back down rolling over again. Vadim walked over to the window and opened it just a tiny bit for her. He walked toward the door and muttered,

"Goodnight Christa." Then he left the room closing the door behind him softly.

Vadim:
Vadim walked out of the room. He wondered to himself why Christabella could never seem to sleep. He felt a weird sensation in him every time he heard her scream. He seemed happy about it. For some reason the more she did and the more he saw her the more he would take care of her. The more he wouldn't want her dead.

He walked down the hall slowly and went back to his room. He sad on his bed and sighed. How could he get attached to a hostage of all things. If Nikolai knew he'd kill him for sure. He just sat there wondering how he could help both himself and Christabella.

Malakai and Torquil:
Torquil had fallen asleep long ago, but Malakai still sat in his chair staring blankly. He missed Christabella. He couldn't wait until they'd get to Nikolai's tomorrow. He would tare Nikolai limb from limb. After sitting there for about a half an hour Malakai finally decided that he should sleep. The longer he was awake the slower time seemed to go. He walked over to his bed and lay down then quickly fell back to sleep.

He woke up in the morning. The sun shined against his face. He groaned and turned over tiredly. He heard Torquil shuffling around the room and Hylas and Brit'tanni talking quietly in the corner with Jec. He pulled himself up looking at all of them. "What you couldn't wake me for the party," he laughed groggily. They all looked at him with amused looks on their faces.

"Malakai, we tried to wake you for about 5 minutes and gave up. It's about noon now." Hylas laughed a bit.

Christabella:
Christabella was sitting at a small table in a small kitchen that was built for Nikolai's minions. Vadim had made her and Nayla a very crude breakfast. It included scrambled eggs and cold toast. Vadim was doing his best to be nice to Christabella. Nayla was shooting her evil looks every 5 seconds while she barely ate. Christabella on the other hand gulped down every bit she could get completely ignoring every look Nayla gave her.

"Why do you eat so much," Nayla snarled in disgust. "You're going to get fat it's disgusting." She nibbled on a half a piece of toast and a very small pile of eggs on her plate.

"Well I eat whatever I want when I want because I don't need to be a stick." Christabella said annoyed. Nayla looked slightly pissed and continued nibbling at her food. Vadim sat down next to Nayla and ate food too but said nothing. Christabella got up leaving her stuff where it was and walked back to her room sitting on her bed again. She honestly couldn't wait to get out of this shit hole and see Malakai again. She missed him so much.