Vampyric Nightmare

Vampyric Nightmare

Kyle and Christabella both made there way out to a long black gorgeous stretch limo. The driver rushed around swiftly to open the door for them. Kyle went in first trying to be careful not to hit his head. Christabella slid in after him. He truly was beautiful. Christabella got lost in his deep golden eyes.

She was too busy staring at him to even realise they had already arrived at his house. A large very modern mansion. It wasn't exactly to her taste, but she could call it home for a while. She was quite sure of that.

She slid gracefully out of the car. She'd never been this swift before. She assumed it was her vampyre side coming to terms with itself. That was just fine with Christabella, as long as she could still enjoy peaches. She really wanted one right now.

Kyle took Christabella's arm and smiled down at her. He guided her into his large mansion. She gasped at what she saw. Although very modern it was still so beautiful. She had a taste for art, even if it was modern art. She allowed Kyle to lead her up a flight of stairs and to the room she would be staying in.

He opened the large black door. It contrasted highly with what was inside. The only colors in there were black and white. Nothing in between. Christabella smiled to herself. She liked it here already. There was no confusing grey area to get lost it. She went and sat down on what was now her bed. The black silk sheets moved smoothly under her thin body. She lay back letting her short red hair become a mess.

The bed was soft, fluffy, if she didn't know better she'd swear she were laying on the clouds. She looked up and saw Kyle laughing to himself.

"What?" Christabella asked slightly annoyed at the fact that he was still laughing even after she had sat up to look at him.

"You are quite a curious little girl, so young. You act so strangely among normal furniture," he smiled sweetly at Christabella and moved swiftly to sit next to her.

"Well, unlike some people," Christabella said trying to sound serious. "I don't have all the luxuries in the world, even if I did I would enjoy every moment of having them. It's what I do, I take what I have and use it to the fullest." She smiled at him and held his hand leaning gently against his shoulder.

Kyle reached up and ran his fingers gently through her hair. "Well dear, Bella. You should get some sleep. It's been a long night," he placed his hand gently under Christabella's chin and lifted it up. She didn't resist, she couldn't resist anything he did. It bothered her yet enticed her at the same time. "I'm in the other wing, it's built the same as this. Same room as the one your in now." She smiled up at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

Kyles lips reminded her of sweet warm chocolate. A warmth instantly ran through her body in the split second their lips met. She never realised how cold her body had gotten.

Kyle smiled and kissed her once again, intoxicating Christabella, and left the room. Christabella just watched after him in shock and awe, never had she felt something so, amazing to say the least. It was just one little kiss as well.

Christabella got up and walked to a large black wardrobe. She opened it up and found a silky black night gown. It looked like it would fit. She went into the bathroom and put it on.

Christabella just happened to look up and notice how beautiful she had gotten. She stood staring at herself it awe. She didn't believe this could be her. Her face was now as smooth and pale as porcelain. Her eyes had gotten wider and her formally bright blue eyes had taken on a more grey appearance. Her lips looked redder and more beautiful, the biggest part of all. There were no more scars on her body, none at all.

She peeled her eyes away from the mirror and walked back out into her new room. She walked over to an old record player. She thought this was quite an odd thing to have in such a modern house but it didn't shock her anymore when she saw what he had for records. All classical music. It was her favourite way to play classical music, it sounded old, lovely.

She carefully pulled out one of the records from under the table that the record player sat on. It was placed right next to the window, only about two feet away from the bed. There were about 6 feet from the other side of her bed to the wall. A nicely sized room to say the least.

She placed the record on the player and put the needle on it. Instantly beautiful soft music came playing through the one lone speaker. She loved the sound of it.

Christabella walked over to the window and reached out to touch it. Due to recent experiences with windows, she wasn't exactly eager to touch it. She reached out placing her hand gently on the frame of the window and slid it open.

A cold breeze instantly hit her skin. It was like a wave crashing against her. She smiled to herself. It felt so pleasant right now, so refreshing. She went and lay on her bed, pulling the black silk sheet over her body and burring her face in the crisp white fluffy pillow and instantly fell asleep on the clouds.

**The world flew past Christabella's body. She felt so calm collected. She was being carried by bright red wings flecked with silver feathers here and there. She floated gracefully over the earth, for a moment she thought she might be an angel, but remembered she was just a vampyre.

Out of nowhere Malakai appeared next to her. She tried saying hi but he just kept flying as if she wasn't there. What was happening, why wouldn't he listen to her.

Malakai darted off quickly flying faster than she had ever seen him fly before. She quickly tried to follow after. He dipped down into a dense forest. He weaved thought the thick branches with ease but she struggled.

Suddenly there was a jerking feeling on her back. She'd been caught on a branch. She tried desperately to pull herself loose. She screamed Malakai's name over and over, wishing for him to come back. She just kept pulling and screaming...**

Christabella woke up being shaken by somebody forcefully. They seemed almost scared.