Status: ACTIVEEEEEEEE<3

There for Tomorrow

And The Irony Could Be Cut With A Knife

I screamed as hit foot came into contact with my ribs. He looked at me and smirked as he kicked me one more time then left. I just laid there trying to breathe, not bothering to move. Someone would fine me sooner or later...I sure hoped it was sooner....

I screamed. Strong arms wrapped around me pulling me close, it just made me scream more.

"Baby girl...shhhh it's okay I'm here." I gulped trying to breathe. I knew who it was, and I was expecting bad things to happen to me. I saw something silver and sharp appear from my side. My eyes widened as it came straight at my chest. I screamed loudly.

I jumped waking up. I was covered in sweat, breathing hard. My throat hurt real bad. I coughed, because it was so dry.

Shane came out in the living room in his boxers, hair going up in different directions and a scared look plastered on his face.

"Shay?! Baby are you okay?" He rushed over to me. Inspecting me for any kind of damage. Not that he could see any on the outside, it was all inside. My heart was slowly falling apart. The ductape was slowly loosing its stick, and it was making all the pieces of my broken heart fall apart.

I realized I hadn't answered him and nodded my head a little.

"He...he was here Shane...h-he tried again." I looked down tears welling in my eyes trying to betray me.

"Sweetie, no ones here it's us, and a parking lot. The doors are locked no one is getting in." He brushed the sweat matted hair away from my face, and kissed my forehead. I tried to believe him, but I played with the hem of my shirt looking at the door still scared.

"Come on, your gonna sleep with me. No arguments." He grabbed my hand piratically pulling me to his bunk, when we got there he helped me into his bunk stupid shortness I can't even get into the top bunk as soon as I got in he got in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I fell asleep within minutes, because I felt so safe.

x.x

When I woke up the bunk was empty. I took a deep breath.

I can't let him ruin me...not again

I hopped out of Shane's bed and looked around scratching my head. I looked at the time and cursed under my breath silently.

"fuck...." I rushed around looking for clothes. I picked out a pair of skinnies and A Day To Remember tee. I pulled on my red chucks and grabbed my glasses, then walking off the bus, not really caring about my hair. I squinted letting my eyes adjust before moving again. I decided to get a look at the venue, I yawned. As I was walking to the stage a body started to walk next to me, I glanced next to me to see that it was Tay. My heart skipped a beat.

"Hey Shay." She grinned.

yes I know it rhymed

I smiled at her.

"Hey Tay." Hey hers rhymed with it too...

"So, whatcha up to...holy shit dude your wearing glasses." I raised my eyebrow looking at her.

"Mhm, I tend to wear them when my contacts bother me, you didn't know I wore glasses?" I stopped walking and looked at her, she tilted her head looking at me.

"Nope, but I still think you look cute either way." She smirked as my face went blood red.

"Uhh...I have to go."

With that I walked away more fucking confused then when I woke up.

what the fuck just happened? And why the fuck did I just walk away?

I would so smack myself for this one later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy Shit
been a crazy ass long time since I've update
but here it is.
Addicted to The Ready Set right now,
don't like it ummm, okay
but I do hope you liked my update.
Ry, be happy.

comment my shit

<3&rockets
Em