Live Through This Lie

What You Are

Zacky's P.O.V.

"Just think Bri. In a couple of weeks you'll be able to do this legally." Matt grinned, taking a swig from his beer.

"Speaking of which. What are we doing for Brian's birthday?" Val asked from under Matt's shoulder.

"You motherfuckers are taking me out." Brian screamed, making sure he was heard over
the loud, pulsing music of the club they were in.

"We go clubbing every night. We have to do something different for your big 21st." I said, shaking Brian's shoulders. "I say we go to Vegas."

"Yeah!!" all the guys shouted.

I signaled to one of the half dressed waitresses to come over. As I watched the sexy waitress advance towards me I caught sight of a brunette entering the club. I could tell by the loud catcalls that I wasn't the only man in the club who noticed her.

"Fifty bucks says I fuck her by the end of the night." Jimmy slurred, pointing to the chick. The other guys laughed and started pulling out wallets but I couldn't tear my eyes away from. I felt like I had seen her before.

Think Zacky.

I was surprised when it finally came to me. Her dark brown hair was longer and now had red streaks. Even her body had changed beyond belief.

She grew up nice. Real nice.

Jayden's P.O.V.

I walked towards the crowded bar, ignoring the numerous guys trying to make a pass at me. I reached the bar and demanded a beer.

Like that'll really have any effect. Oh well I'm not here to get drunk off my ass.

A couple of beers later and the only place I was feeling the alcohol was in my bladder. I hopped off my bar stool and went in search of a bathroom. I had just spotted the sign before I was yanked into a dark room.

"What the fuck?!!" I yelled.

"That's exactly what I thought when I saw you. What are you doing here Jay?"

My eyes quickly adjusted to the dark and I could just make out Zacky's face.

"I was wondering when you would notice me." I smirked.

"I noticed you the minute you walked through the door. Though I have to say, you've definitely changed since the last time I saw you." Zacky nibbled on my ear as his hand traveled to my breast.

"Ah no Zacky-boy. Not gonna happen." I said, pushing his head away from my neck.

"Can't blame a guy for trying. So what are you doing here?"

"They sent me."

"What?" Zacky asked, finally letting go of my arms.

"They.sent.me." I repeated.

"Why? Jimmy, Matt, Johnny and I have been on this job for almost three years now. We've got it under control."

"Without a doubt. But Brian's 21st birthday is coming up soon and you haven't told him who you really are. Or should I say what you really are."

"And what does that have to do with you?" Zacky asked.

"I'm here to finish what you guys so graciously started."
♠ ♠ ♠
First couple of chapters are short.