Live Through This Lie

Get It Done

Jayden's P.O.V.

"So what's your cover story?" Zacky whispered in my ear.

"I'm an old friend of yours from junior high. We were close and shit."

"Is that it?" Zacky asked, stopping abruptly on the dance floor. "What about your family? Where you came from? Why you're suddenly in Huntington? You can't just fucking waltz in here without a background and expect him not to get curious."

"Fine. I'm from back east and my family is still there. I'm in Huntington because I needed a change of scenery. Now can we go."

Zacky rolled his eyes and started pulling me across the club again. We reached the booth where the other guys and a chick I didn't know were sitting.

"Guys check it out. I ran into an old friend of mines." Zacky said, pushing me forward. The look of recognition hit both Johnny and Matt's faces the minute they saw me. It took Jimmy a couple of seconds to remember.

"I'm Jayden." I stood there waiting for anyone to say something.

"I'm Val." The girl next to Matt stuck out her arm for me to shake. "So how do you know Zacky?" She questioned.

"We sort of grew up together back east." Zacky jumped in.

"Hey you wanna dance." Johnny suddenly said, grabbing my hand before I could even respond.

"Doesn't look like you're giving me much of a choice."

When we were far enough away from the guys Johnny started talking.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Umm nothing."

"So why the fuck are you here?"

"Wow you all just seem so excited to see me" I rolled my eyes.

"You know we love you. But this could fuck everything up. Do they know you're here?"

"Yup. Because they sent me. Cliff notes version. I'm gonna turn Brian the night of his birthday."

"Wait, that wasn't the plan. We've been in this for years, it's our job."

"Oh come on Johnny. Yeah the guy likes you and all but do you really think he's just gonna go along with everything you tell him. I can see it now. 'Hey Brian we're vampires here to turn you. Now if you could just tilt your head to the side, this won't hurt all that much.'"

"Could you be any louder about it?" Johnny said harshly. "So how are you gonna do it then. He doesn't even know you."

"Johnny look at me. He doesn't need to know me to wanna sleep with me. I'll bite him during sex and then be on my merry way."

"And leave us to deal with the pissed off, newly turned Brian."

"You'll manage. It's your job. Now we should head back. I wanna actually meet my victim this time." I smirked.

"You're fucked up, you know that?"

Brian's P.O.V.

I watched as Johnny and the chick walked back over to us.

"My turn." I slammed my drink down, grabbed Jayden's hand and lead her back to the dance floor.

"I'm Brian by the way." I pulled Jayden flush against my body.

Well Brian, you're a very intimate dancer." She said, as I ran my hands up and down her body.

"We could get a lot more intimate by the end of the night." I whispered in her ear.

"We could. But I'm just not that easy. You're gonna have to work a bit harder. And you can start by buying me a drink." She smirked, pulling me towards the bar.

Zacky's P.O.V.

"Hey babe can you go grab me another drink." Matt asked Val.

"Sure" Val said, kissing Matt before standing up and heading to the bar.

When Val was out of earshot everyone started talking at once.

"What the fuck?" Jimmy and Matt said.

"Look they sent her there's nothing we can do." I said getting straight to the point.

"Besides this could actually work out for us. She's good at what she does." Johnny said, watching as Jayden led Brian to the bar.

"Eh better her then me. I don't know about you guys but I sure as hell wasn't to excited about biting Brian. I like a little seduction with my bite." Jimmy smirked.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Matt questioned.

"Have you ever known Jay to not get a job done? She'll have him wrapped around her finger in no time." Johnny jumped in.

"Look this isn't the right place to talk about this. I'll bring Jay back to my place at the end of the night. You guys just get your asses their and we'll figure out we're gonna do."

A couple seconds later Val showed back up and handed Matt his drink.

"Looks like your friend and Brian are getting close over at the bar." She pointed at me.

I just shrugged and stood up.

"I'm gonna go find some chick who's just dying to get into my pants." I said, standing up and heading towards the dance floor. Behind me Matt and Val had resumed making out while Jimmy and Johnny sat there and watched. As I got closer to the dance floor I could just make out Jay and Brian in the crowd of people.

Johnny's right. If anyone can get it done it's Jay.