Live Through This Lie

Risk Taker

"Get up."

"Go away."

"Get the fuck up."

"Touch me again and I'll kick you in the balls.

"That's a cheap shot." Zacky said, backing away from my bed.

I rolled over and flipped him off before burying back under my blankets. A second later I heard the door shut. I had just begun to fall back asleep when I felt a heavy body thrown onto me. My reflexes kicked in and I used all my strength to throw the person off of the bed.

"Holy shit Jayden!!!"

I looked down to find Brian on the floor, cradling his wrist.

"Jesus Christ, for a small person you have a hella lot of strength." He groaned.

"What the hell are you doing on my bed at" I looked over at the bedside clock "9 in the morning?"

"I came to take you out for breakfast but Zacky said he couldn't get you up. So I came in to get you."

"Yeah well, you didn't have to throw yourself at me."

"And you didn't have to toss me, so I guess we're even." Brian said, standing up. "So get your ass up and get ready."

"Excuse me." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Breakfast. You've got 10 minutes." Brian left.

I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Ten minutes my ass

I locked the door and climbed into the shower. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around me and went back to my room.

I opened the door to find Brian sitting on my bed.

"I said ten minutes. It's been 20."

"I had to shower." I shrugged, walking over to my closet.

I pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and tossed them onto my bed. Ignoring Brian, I walked over to my dresser and pulled out panties and a bra. Without hesitation , I dropped my towel and pulled the panties on. I had just picked up my bra when I felt Brian wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

"Don't tease." He whispered, nibbling my ear.

"I wasn't. You could have left."

"And missed out on the show?" He ran his hands up from my waist and to my chest.

I spun around and grabbed his arms, sliding them back down to my waist.

"Shows over. You should go if you ever want to get to breakfast."

"Fuck breakfast. I'm satisfied with you."

"That's too bad, because you're going to have to wait." I removed his hands and pointed to the door.

Brian looked me over one last time before leaving. When the door shut I continued to get ready. Five minutes later I was done and went to go find Brian.

"About time." He grabbed my arm and led me out the door.

Brian's P.O.V.

I sat in IHOP and watched Jayden eat her strawberry pancakes. I had long since pushed my plate a side in favor of watching her.

Not as creepy as it might seem.

I loved how her dark hair fell across her face when she bent her head. The sight of her lips when she wrapped them around her drink was enough to send my mind reeling with the possibilities.

"So the guys told me your birthday is in two weeks. Excited?"

"Very. We're going to Vegas to lose a ton of money. Will you still be here?" I asked.

That came out a bit more desperate then it sounded in my head.

"'Cuz if you'll be here then you're more then welcome to come. You look like a big risk taker." I smirked.

"Thanks for the invite. You're right, I love taking risk." She pushed her plate aside and leaned forward, causing her already ample chest to rise.

"How long are you in town anyways? Zacky never said."

For a second Jayden looked shocked and almost afraid but the look passed by too quickly for me to be concerned about it. Her face was replaced with a devious looking smile.

"Why do you ask? Hoping I'll stick around for a while?"

"Yeah," I leaned forward and rubbed my lips against hers "because I intend to get to know you very well." I sat back in my seat and watched in amusement as she tapped her lips.

"Don't count on it." She said.

"Too late. I've already made my plans." I smiled and stood up, throwing money onto the table. "Let's go."

Jayden's P.O.V.

After my forced breakfast with Brian I decided a nap was in order. A couple hours later I was woken to the sound of music blaring and loud talking. I groaned and tried to ignore it before finally getting up to go see what was going on. I walked into the living room and found all the guys plus Val laying around and drinking beer.

"Finally you're up!" Val jumped up and ran her already drunk ass over to me, "we're going out tonight, let's go get you ready."

"You're too drunk for heels."

"Bullshit. I can work it" Val said, putting her hand on her hip.

"Okay hun, why don't you sit down here and I'll be back in a flash?"

"Hmph fine." Val walked back over to Matt and collapsed onto his lap."

"So you coming?" Jimmy asked from his place in front of the TV.

"Yeah give me a sec."

I went back into my room, and considered going all out but decided against it. Instead I pulled a pair of dark blue skinny jeans along with a black and silver cami. Just as I was finishing up my make-up, Zacky walked in.

"When was the last time you fed?" He asked, suspiciously.

"Why do you ask?" I said nonchalantly.

"Because you've sleeping a lot lately. And you're getting pale."

"Don't worry about me. I'll feed later tonight, I just haven't had the time lately."

"Well watch where you plant your teeth. And we're leaving in about 5." Zacky said, opening the door.

"I'm ready." I said, dropping my eyeliner and walking past him.

The minute we got to the club, I hit the bar and started taking shot after shot. I knew the liquor wouldn't have an effect on me but if I played extremely drunk then some dick would try to take me to the back and rape me. I'd be doing everyone a favor by feeding off of his ass. I was really getting into it when Brian walked up behind me and grabbed my drink from my hand.

"Wanna slow down there?" He asked, downing the shot himself.

"Not really." I said, slamming my hand on the bar to get the bartender's attention. After downing another shot, I grabbed Brian's arm and dragged him to the dance floor. We danced for a while before he led me back over to the booth. Val was drunk off her ass and practically falling over while trying to give Matt a lap dance.

"Ooohhh sexy." I slurred and pointed drunkenly at Val.

"She had a bit much." Brian said, pushing me into the seat next to Johnny who was eying me up and down. It didn't take him long to figure out what I was doing. Brian had just sat down when I jumped back up and grabbed Val's arm, pulling her of off a disappointed Matt.

"Leave hulk over there alone and dance with me." I said, not really giving her an option as I dragged her over to the dance floor.

We hadn't been on the dance floor for more then 2 minutes before we got separated. I ended up in the arms of a tall, thin guy with a blue and gray mohawk.

"Hey" He bent down and whispered in my ears.

"Back atcha." I spun around and danced in his arms, throwing in a couple of drunken stumbles.

When the song ended mohawked wonder wrapped his arm around my waist and started pulling me towards the door. I stumbled along in his grasp until we got outside. The bouncer eyed him suspiciously as he practically dragged me around the corner but made no move to stop. When we got around the corner he pushed me up against the wall and tried to run his hands under my shirt. I decided now was a good time to stop playing drunken victim. I grabbed his shoulders and kneed him in the groin. He collapsed to his knees, holding himself.

Now you're closer to my height.

Before he got the chance to stand back up I sunk my fangs into his neck. I could feel his body start to go limp in my arms as I took my fill. When I was done I dropped him to the floor. I reached into my jeans and pulled out a syringe. I stuck the needle in his arms and let the drugs flow into his system. Now anyone that found him would just think he was a druggie that overdosed. If he woke up he'd be way more concerned with the police then with fantasies of vampires. It was then that I heard a thud behind me. I looked over to find Val's body passed out on the ground.

Holy fucking shit.

Zacky's P.O.V.

I looked away from the stripper entertaining me to find a frantic looking Jayden grasping onto my arm.

"We have a problem." She whispered to me.

Without even asking what happened I jumped up and followed her. I gestured for the others to follow me, grateful that Brian had been dragged off by some stripper.

"Holy fucking shit!!!" I almost screamed when I rounded the corner to find Val passed out on the floor beside some dude.

"I'm not really sure what happened. I think she followed me and saw me feeding off of this guy." Jayden whispered, practically shaking. Something I haven't seen her do in years.

Matt pushed past me and ran to kneel beside Val.

"Honey wake up. Come on, girl." He tapped Val's face lightly. When he got no reaction he laid her back down on the floor and ran to attack Jayden. Jimmy caught his right arm and I grabbed his left, holding him back from Jayden.

"What the fuck did you do?" He screamed.

"Matt calm down. She's still breathing." Johnny said, holding Val's wrist in his hand.

"Dude just relax, we'll figure everything out." Jimmy added.

"Calm the fuck down?! My girlfriend is laying passed out on the ground." Matt shouted.

"If you keep yelling the cops will come and we'll all be in deep shit." I said. This seemed to calm Matt down slightly.

"Can't we just make her forget or confuse her?" Jayden asked, waving her arms around frantically.

"Not anymore. The memories are already embedded in her mind." I responded, letting Matt go and looking down at Val.

"She was piss ass drunk. Maybe she'll wake up and think she was dreaming." Jimmy suggested.

"I doubt Val was drunk enough to forget the fact that she saw Jay sucking blood from a man and then pumping drugs into him." Matt bit out, still glaring at Matt.

"Matt stop wasting your energy glaring and carry Val to the car." I said. "Take her home and put her to bed. If she wakes up and doesn't remember anything then we're in the clear. If she wakes up and starts freaking out then you'll just have to explain everything to her. We'll probably be better off just telling her the truth then lying to try and convince her that she didn't see anything."

Matt gently picked Val up and left for the car, Johnny and Jimmy following him. I turned and just stared at Jayden.

"I-"

"Don't bother. And try not to fuck anything else up." I brushed past her. I knew I might have been a bit harsh but she had to learn to be a bit more careful. Part of me believes that she's still not ready for all the shit that's about to hit her. And hit her hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please. It helps.