Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Huntington's Finest

Jack Daniels on a white shirt is a bitch to get out. It'll probably take loads of laundry. But that's what you get in my line of work. Catcalls,drunkards , and alcohol spilled all over you. After a while you just gotta say "fuck it" and move on. So I did. I walked back out to the bar and continued my job.

"Hey Toni, you look like shit" My boss, Rory, yelled over from the other end of the bar.

"Yeah, it's one of those nights."

"So why are you still here? Your shift ended half an hour ago."

"I'm covering for Anya." I explained.

"Why don't you just head out. It should be slowing down soon."

"Nah, I need the money bad. Rent's coming up and I still need to get my engine checked."

"Fine, your damage." Rory said as she moved to go investigate a possible fight towards the front of the bar.

An hour later and I was really starting to feel like shit.

"Hey" I snuck up behind Rory "I'm gonna take your advice and head out."

"Okay Hun, see you tomorrow night." Rory waved over her shoulder.

I was headed towards the door when I spotted a group in the corner laughing and drinking. There was Huntington's finest.

More like it's deadliest.

The Sevenfold is the most well known mafia in SoCal since the 90's. I don't know much about them other then the round they usually order when they first come in. I do know they must be pretty intimidating up close because whenever their waitress, Jessi, comes to make their order her hands are always shaking.

You think she would have gotten used to it by now.

Slipping through the crowded club, I finally made it to the door. Just in time to see some dipshit in a Benz ram my fucking car from behind.

I know parking's hard but for fuck's sake he had a fuckload of space to park. Now you'll have to get more then just the engine checked.

The first thing that came to mind was that State Farm commercial.

That's a lie. The first thing that came to mind was where's the nearest sharp object because I'm about to hurt someone.

Okay, then I thought of the commercial. Where the dude is telling you the first thing to do in a car accident is to take pictures for the insurance company. I pulled out my beat up Nokia and started taking pictures of the damage as I approached my car. In less then a second the guy driving the other car had hopped out and grabbed my phone.

"No you can't do that." He said pocketing my phone.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! Did you see what you did to my car?"

"Yeah, sorry about that. How 'bout I just-" He was cut off by one of the guys I had seen a few moments ago in the club.

"Bailey, what the fuck did you do to my car?"

"Sorry, I was just-" This time it was me that cut Bailey off.

"Your driver here just slammed into my parked, car.!" I screamed. The guy from the club surveyed the damage before finally speaking again.

"Syn, take care of Bailey and you" he pointed over at me "relax."

"I won't fucking relax!" I yelled, not paying attention to a guy with long hair pulling Bailey into the club.

"Look, how much do you want for the damage?" Club dude asked.

"I don't want your money, I want my phone back so I can show insurance the pictures."

"Sorry that's a no. So how much do you want?"

"Look, I said I want-" Club dude cut me off and waved a check in my face.

"Fine, you won't name your price then 2,000 it is. It's nothing more then a bit of bumper damage anyways. And just use the extra money and buy yourself a knew shirt."

I looked down at my JD stained shirt. By the time I looked back up, he was already walking back into the club.

"Fucking jerk." I muttered under my breath before looking at the name signed on the check.

Fucking powerful jerk

The next night I walked to work, since I had to get my car towed to the shop last night.

"Hey" I greeted Rory as I got behind the bar.

"Off too a good start tonight?" She asked.

"Meh, better day then yesterday if that's what you mean."

"Good 'cuz I might need you to stay a bit later tonight. I'm not sure what's up with Anya. She's not coming in again tonight."

"No problem. I got it covered" I answered as I started mixing drinks.

The prospect of working later seemed fine until Bailey, A.K.A. Mr. I can't parallel park a car without mowing down another one, sat down in front of me.

"A shot of tequila please." He smirked at me.

I slammed the drink down in front of him before leaning over the bar to talk to him.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I only came to return your phone." He said smirking while stretching his arm out too me. I snatched the phone from him and started to move away until he grabbed my arm.

"Hey, I'm tryna earn forgiveness here."

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because I'm a gentleman" He smiled and I just stared at him.

"Because I want to take you out to dinner sometime?" He tried again. This time I laughed before pulling my arm away.

"It's good to have goals right? No matter how far-fetched they are. Don't get your hopes up too high" I said.

"Hey, just so you know I'm a very persistent man."

Great, 'cuz that's just what I fucking need right now. A mini stalker.