Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

A Favor

Bailey wasn't kidding when he said he was persistent. He's shown up to the club every night this week. It's like he's made it his personal goal to drive me fucking crazy.

"Hey Toni, your lover boy's coming over" Rory smiled over at me.

"He's not my lover boy. He's more like a stalker boy." I shouted back at Rory.

"Hey, it's not his fault he's attracted to your goodies."

I rolled my eyes at Rory and turned to watch Bailey walk over to the bar and push a guy to take his seat.

"What a gentleman Bailey." I shook my head at him.

"Hey, you know by now this is my seat." He smirked at me before ordering a drink. I mixed his drink for him and slammed it down in front of him.

"Here you go asshole."

"I love it when you curse." Bailey smiled.

We continued on like that for a while. Me slamming drinks in front of him with each insult and him trying to seduce me. After a while he got up and headed to the back table where I could see The Sevenfold sitting.

Well, he's breaking routine.

I watched Bailey and the head of the group, Zacky, talking.

Zacky's really sexy. Wait a minute. Bad thought. I'm not really the bad boy type. I like my men caring and sweet.

I hadn't realized how long I'd been watching Zacky until Rory tossed a cloth at me.

"You're not focused hun. That group down there looks like they're ready for another round." She pointed to a group of barely legal boys at the other end of the bar. I tore my eyes away from Zacky and went to go mix them fresh drinks. By the time I got back to my post Bailey was back in "his" seat.

"What was that about?" I asked him, nodding my head towards the back table.

"Why the sudden interest in what I do?" Bailey asked, looking serious for the first time since I'd met him.

"Never mind then." I shrugged, moving to go serve someone else.

"Hey, I need a favor." Bailey said.

"What?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"There's this-" Bailey was cut off by Rory yelling at me.

"Come on Toni, customers need to be served and with Anya still out it'd be nice if you could stop slacking off over there!"

"Sorry." I replied, turning to start making Bailey another drink.

"So what did you need jackass?" I asked, taking my sweet time mixing the drink.

"I just want you to come to a party with me."

I spun around, slamming the drink in front of Bailey for the millionth time that night. I reached for a cloth to wipe down the bar, if I didn't appear occupied Rory would really get on my ass.

"I told you I'm not going out with you Bailey."

"Don't think of it as a date. Think of it as helping out a friend. I know I'm sexy and could get a date in minutes, but I'd love to have you on my arm tomorrow night." Bailey smirked.

God, he's full of himself.

"Well you're not really a friend Bailey. Besides why would you ask me now. What if I had plans for tomorrow?"

"We are friends. And if you had plans, which I don't think you do, you'd cancel them for me."

I dropped the cloth and laughed at him.

"And why the fuck would I do that?"

"Because I'm gonna pay you five hundred bucks. Just for one night of your life. Probably one of the best nights of your life. It's a win-win situation." Bailey winked.

"Bailey you know they have escort services for this kind of thing. Or you could pull a Pretty Woman and get a hooker."

"Oh come on. You know you want too."

"Six hundred." I said.

"Done." Bailey reached out to shake my hand.

"Sorry. I don't know where that's been" I smiled.

"I'm gonna need your address." Bailey said pulling out a pen.

"No you won't. Just meet me here at...?"

"8:00" Bailey said "Don't be late and wear something nice. I'm paying you enough to do that much."

I gave Bailey the finger before he got up and left.

-------------------------------

Don't be late my ass.

I had been standing at the back of the club for almost half an hour now. I couldn't go in because if Rory caught me she'd probably kill me for calling in sick. I tugged on the bottom of my simple black skirt. Bailey hadaskedtold me to dress nicely but the best I could do was a dark green halter top and a short black skirt. I paced back and forth waiting for Bailey. A black Benz pulled up and I saw a hand shoot out and wave towards me.

"What a gentleman." I mummered to myself as I walked over and got into Bailey's car.

"Don't be late huh?" I glared at Bailey.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Bailey made a u-turn and sped back in the direction he had come. I spent the entire ride staring out the window and trying to block Bailey's voice from my head. We pulled up in front of a huge brownstone building, when I turned to look at Bailey.

"Where's my money?"

Bailey pulled out an envelope and handed it to me.

"That's half. You'll get the other half after the party. This way I know you won't bail on me.

So much for that plan.

"How do you know I won't leave anyways?"

"'Cuz I know you need the money." Bailey smirked at me before getting out of the car.

I climbed out and followed him. He paused in front of the door and grabbed my arm.

"Remember, look like you wanna be here."

"I'm not that good of an actor Bailey." I smirked and he glared at me. He rang the bell and yanked me closer to him. A man wearing an awful suit opened the door and looked over at Bailey.

"And you're with...?"

Bailey leaned forward and whispered in the man's ear. When Bailey pulled back the man nodded and let us by.

"Ohhh, secret passwords." I said. Bailey just ignored me and dragged my arm along beside him.

After the first couple of people Bailey introduced me too I was really bored.

"I'm gonna go snag another drink." I whispered in Bailey's ear. He nodded before continuing his conversation. By the time I returned with my drink the guy Bailey had been talking to before had disappeared.

"Come on, you need to meet some important people." Bailey said, grabbing my arm and pulling me across the large room. He stopped in front of a large group of guys. We stood there for a second before we were finally noticed.

"Bailey." A guy with long dark brown hair nodded towards him.

"Syn." Bailey returned the nod.

Wow, such complex communication going on. If I had known the mob would be this boring I wouldn't have come. Honestly, where's the drama!?

"This is Toni." Bailey said, waving his hand towards me.
I looked around for awhile, while Bailey talked to Syn. I snapped out of my daze when I felt Bailey pulling me along again.

Okay, that's getting annoying

Syn led us to a table in the far corner. My breath caught in my throat when I saw Zacky sitting there with other not nearly as sexy people.

He's much hotter when he's not trying to buy me off.

Zacky's P.O.V.

Who knew Bailey had skills with women? And why do I feel like I've seen that gorgeous body before?

"We've met already. When you paid me to not call my insurance company." Toni said, shaking my hand.

Wow she's got soft hands... I wonder how they would feel on other parts of me.

Bailey must have noticed me eyeing his girl because he pulled her closer before speaking again.

"Yeah Toni and I hit it off after that accident."

I raised my eyebrow at him as if to say "your point is". I could look at, and have, any woman I wanted. Wether or not she'd been dating Bailey.

"So I take it she knows what you do for a living?"

"I'm not stupid." Toni interrupted "It wasn't exactly hard to figure out, considering the way we met."

Fiesty little thing isn't she?

"Why don't you guys have a seat?"

"Where?" Toni asked, eyeing the already crowed table.

I looked at the couple sitting next to me and they jumped up to move.

"Right there." I smiled at Toni. She stood there for a moment before Bailey pulled her down into the chair.

"So Toni, you have a last name?"

"Foster." She answered with disinterest.

I looked over at Johnny who nodded his head, letting me know that by the end of the night I would have an entire file on Toni Foster.

Just 'cuz she's Bailey's girlfriend doesn't mean she's not fair game. For me anyways.