Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Fun and Games

Toni’s P.O.V.

I rolled over the next morning to find the spot next to me was empty. I sat up in the bed and looked around.

I’m going to have to put a goddamn bell on Zacky every time we go to bed.

I climbed out of the bed and looked around on the floor for my discarded clothes. I picked them up and sniffed them before tossing them back onto the ground. They smelled awful. Kinda like you would expect them to smell after working in them, spending the night in them, waking up in them and then tossing them on Zacky’s floor to have make-up sex.

I walked over to the bathroom, deciding to take a shower before going in search of my duffel bag I had left here the other night. When I was done showering, I wrapped myself in a towel and went back into the room. As I walked over to the dresser, Zacky came in with a tray of delicious looking food.

“I have lunch.” Zacky said.

“Did you make that yourself?”

“No, I had the cook make it. But I did carry it up here myself, so be grateful.”

“Oh thanks so much.” I said sarcastically.

“Hey, I can take it back.” Zacky said, pretending to leave.

“You and I both know you won’t.” I said, dropping my towel and making my way back to the dresser.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Zacky still standing there, lust clouding his eyes. I smiled before reaching into Zacky’s dresser and pulling out a pair of boxers. I had just pulled them on when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and a pair of callused hands fondle my breasts.

“Don’t waste your time getting dressed. I like you much better this way.” He whispered in my ear.

“Are you suggesting I walk around your house half naked for all the guys to see?” I responded, turning in his arms to face him.

“I’m suggesting” Zack leaned in closer, running his hands down my waist “that you stay here, with me, where clothing is not a necessity. In fact I prefer we ditch the clothing all together.”

I was just about to respond when there was a knock at the room door.

“Go the fuck away.” Zacky said.

Seconds later, the banging continued and I raised an eyebrow at Zacky.

“Fuck.” Zacky sighed, rubbing his hand across his face. “Come in.” He shouted.

“Damn it Zacky, I’m still half dressed.” I said, spinning in an attempt to get out of his arms and find clothes. Zacky just held me tighter and pulled me closer to his chest.

Moments later Jimmy walked in and I stopped struggling. I wrapped my arms around Zacky’s waist and pressed my body even closer to his to stop Jimmy from seeing anything.

“Uh, hey Toni.” Jimmy said with a small wave.

“Hi.” I replied with a half smile and a short laugh.

“What did you need?” Zacky asked, turning us around so Jimmy wouldn’t be able to see me at all.

“We were supposed to leave about a half hour ago. The guys and I have been waiting for you.”

“Leave where?” I asked.

“I’ll be down in a couple of minutes.” Zacky said, turning his head to look at Jimmy.

Seconds later, I heard the door shut and I untied myself from Zacky.

“Where are you guys going?” I asked as I walked over to the dresser, pulled out a wife beater and threw it on.

“I’ve just got some business to take care of.” Zacky responded as he wrapped me in his arms again.

“Business?” I asked, playing with the hems of his pockets. “Do I get to know what kind of business?”

“Nope.” Zacky replied, sneaking his hands up my shirt.

“Watch it.” I gave a small laugh, pushing his hands back down. “You still have to go in a couple of minutes.”

“The guys can wait.” Zacky said, backing me up towards the bed.

“They’ve already been waiting. If I’m the reason you’re late for your ‘business’ the guys will bitch me out later.”

“They wouldn’t have the guts to bitch you out. But fine.” Zacky said, removing his arms from around my waist. “We’ll finish this later.”

“I’ll be waiting.” I whispered in his ear, grabbing at his jeans.

“Don’t tempt me.” Zacky said. “Because pretty soon no amount of business is going to keep me from throwing you down on the bed and fucking you until you can’t walk.”

I laughed and stepped back from Zacky. Grabbing his hand, I led him down the stairs to where the guys were waiting.

“How long will you be gone for?” I asked no one in particular.

“A couple of hours.” Brian responded.

“Which reminds me.” Zacky said, turning to face me again. “There’s a party tonight. I called someone who should be coming over later to show you a bunch of dresses. Val should be over later and she’ll help you pick one.”

“No. I told you before, I don’t like going to these things anymore.” I said, remembering the times I had spent with Bailey at these stupid functions.

“You’re going.” Zacky said.

“No.” I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Don’t argue with me.” Zacky said, aiming a kiss at my lips but getting my cheek.

“Let’s go.” Zacky ignored my rejection and motioned for the guys to follow him.

I shut the door behind them and frowned. I hated when Zacky got all bossy with me. I found it incredibly sexy when he pushed other people around but it annoyed the shit out of me when he just demanded I do things. I stomped up the stairs and back into Zacky’s room. After eating the lunch he had brought up earlier, I decided to call Val.

“Hey what time are you coming over?” I asked when she picked up the phone.

“Well I’m a little busy right now so I’ll be over in let’s say an hour?”

“That works.” I replied.

“K, see you then.” Val said, hanging up.

I got up and walked downstairs to the lounge. I never realized how boring Zacky’s place could be when I was there alone. I sighed and turned on the TV. Forty-five long and boring minutes later I heard footsteps heading towards me.

“You’re here early.” I said, turning to face Val from my spot on the couch.

“Yup. And the lady Zacky called should be here soon too.” Val said taking a seat beside me.

“Don’t remind me.” I sighed. “I really don’t want to go to this damn thing.”

“Oh come on it won’t be that bad. Hell it might even be fun.” Val said, shaking my shoulder.

“Fun? You call those things fun?”

“Yes. That’s because you haven’t seen it from my point of view yet. Before you were just the girlfriend of one of Zacky’s lackeys, now you’re the girlfriend of the Mafioso himself.” Val smiled. “I have so much fun trying to get guys to flirt with me while they cower in fear of Matt. Or watching the jealous stares from other girls. Or my personal favorite, watching the many drunken mistakes people make. It’s all fun and games really.” Val said, clapping her hands together.

“You are so fucking strange sometimes.” I said, just staring at her.

“Hey, don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it.” Val shrugged and I laughed.

“If anything, just make an appearance and then tell Zacky you want to leave.”

“Eh, I guess.” I replied. “But I’m still not happy about being forced to go.”

“That’s life hun.” Val said, just as the doorbell rang.

We got up and I opened the door. Standing in the doorway was a woman that looked about my age. She had a platinum blonde pixie cut with light pink streaks in it. Her medium length skirt showed off long, tan legs. She was fairly tall, though to me, most people seem tall. Overall she was just downright stunning. But it wasn’t her looks that had me standing in the doorway shocked. It was the 4 people standing behind her holding a ton of long bags and a couple of boxes. They looked practically buried under the weight of the stuff.

“Hey, I’m Aly. Zacky sent me, you’re Toni right?” She said, looking at me.

“Yeah.” I said, stepping back and giving the four people behind space to walk in.

“Let the party begin.” Val smiled, leading everyone upstairs to Zacky’s room.

I groaned and followed them up the stairs.

Yeah, let the party begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a little love on my profile or on the story comments. And if you haven't already, subscribe. I've heard it's a real riot. I personally get a kick out of clicking that fantastical subscribe button.