Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Persuaded

Toni’s P.O.V.

It’s been a week since that night with Zacky and nothing has changed. I’m still jobless and thoughts of Zacky still plagued my mind. I’d exhausted the options for jobs from the newspapers and began scouring the city for anyone that would hire me. I wasn’t all that shocked that I was having a hard time finding a job. My credentials weren’t exactly impressive. I was fired from my last job and my talents were pretty limited. I sure as hell wouldn’t hire me either. My luck in the guy department was just as bad. It wasn’t that guys didn’t hit on me; no there were plenty of them doing that. The problem was that I just wasn’t interested. Every guy was either to short or too tall; far too muscular or far too skinny. And then the few I did decide to talk to still weren’t good enough. Like Don for example. I met Don at department store where I was applying for a job. Standing at just below 6 feet with the toned body of someone who clearly worked out, Don was not exactly hard on the eyes. He offered to take me out for coffee and we talked for a while. Now usually Don would be just my type of guy. He was sweet and just had that adorable personality. But all I could think about was how different he was from Zacky. Suddenly I wanted a guy I could fight with. A guy who could challenge me. Someone who would grab me by the wrists and then spend hours having hot angry sex with me. I’d known Don for about an hour and I could already tell he wouldn’t do that. But Zacky could. And in my sick, perverted dreams Zacky did.

Friday morning I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to begin getting ready for another shitty day in the life of Toni Foster. I figured I’d spend the day continuing my search for a job and then at night hit a couple of clubs. The way I saw it this served two purposes. One, I could try and impress a couple of club managers with my skills behind the bar. I knew if I went to a club in the daytime looking for a job they would turn me down flat. No one knew that they needed a new bartender until seeing that person work their magic on a crowded club. And two, I could find some guy to help me relieve the sexual tension building in my body. Or at least douse it a bit.

At 6:30 I got rejected from a job once again and decided to just head home. I was sitting down and enjoying a cup of ramen noodles and an old magazine when my doorbell rang.

“Ugh, Kevin go away!” I yelled through a mouth full of ramen. The last thing I needed right now was drunken offers of sex from him. Yes I needed sex but I was damn sure I was capable of getting it from better guys then my fucked up neighbor.

The ringing had stopped but been replaced by loud bangs on the door.

“Kevin, seriously leave. I’m not horny.” I yelled again from my spot on the couch.

There was no response and the banging continued.

“Fuck!” I muttered to myself as I unfolded my legs and got up from the couch. I made my way to the door with ramen still in hand.

“Damn it, Kevin look-” I swung the door open and stopped mid sentence.

There in my doorway stood Matt in all his huge and muscular glory. Before I could compose myself, Matt had pushed his way into my apartment. By the time I could speak again, he had seated his giant self on my tiny couch.

“What the fuck are you doing here?”

“Zacky sent me. Go get dressed, you’re going out.” He said, eyeing my old sweat pants and t-shirt.

“How the hell did you get my address?” I snapped, as I walked over to him in what I hoped was an intimidating manner. Matt didn’t blink an eye.

“We’ve got our ways,” he smirked “now hurry up and get dressed. Zacky’s expecting me back soon, with you in tow.”

I looked from Matt to my ramen and then back to Matt.

“I’m not going anywhere with you. I’m enjoying myself right here.” I said, causing Matt to glance at my ramen and raise his eyebrow.

“Look don’t make this hard” he stood up “just get dressed.”

Now I’m sure my will power would have lasted longer had Matt not been so tall; and big. He looked like he could crush my tiny frame without straining a finger.

“I don’t have all night, Toni.” I snapped out of daze and put the ramen down before stomping over to my room.

Fucking Zacky. Could’ve just called. Didn’t even have the decency to come get me himself. Sending Matt to come intimidate me. Fucking douche bag.

I pulled out a pair of dark blue jeans and a grey tank top from my closet. After throwing them on I grabbed my handbag and began throwing shit in it. Phone, keys, wallet. When I was done with that I pulled on a pair of old tattered vans and grabbed my jacket.

“Let’s go then.” I said, stomping right past Matt and out the door. When he was out, I turned and locked the door.

“What’s the point in that? I doubt anyone wants to steal the shit you have in there.” Matt said.

“I resent that.” I glared.

He shrugged and led me outside to his car. The entire ride was spent in silence with only the occasional sigh or huff from me that went ignored by Matt. When we pulled up in front of Zacky’s house Matt jumped out the car but I stayed put. Matt made it a couple of feet away from the car before he realized I wasn’t following him. He sighed and turned back around.

“Get out of the car, Toni.” Matt said, opening the passenger door.

“You know this can be considered kidnapping, right?” I said, still not moving.

“Kidnapping? Because you needed to be slightly persuaded to get in the car and come see the guy you fucked and probably haven’t stopped thinking about since? You know what I’ll take my chances.” Matt said, stepping aside and motioning for me to get out.

Well when you put it like that.

“That doesn’t mean I want to be here.” I climbed out of the car and rolled my eyes at Matt.

He ignored me and kept walking. He led me into the house before turning around and looking at me.

“Stay here.” He said before turning back around and leaving me standing in the huge foyer.

I took this time to get a better look at the place than I had last time Bailey brought me here. It really was an incredible house. The floors alone probably cost more than my goddamn apartment. Hell it probably cost more than the whole apartment building. There was an array or doors and archways that I could view from where I stood directly in front of a long and winding staircase. I was so lost in thought that I jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

“Jesus fucking Christ!” I jumped, turning in Zacky’s arms to face him.

He just smiled before running his eyes down my body.

“I figured you wouldn’t come dressed right.”

“Hey, you fucking send someone to get me and then insult me when I show up! I should just-” I was cut off by Zacky’s lips pressing against mine.

This kiss was slower than the ones we shared the other night. Zacky ran his tongue along my lips before pushing it into my mouth. His tongue danced around mine and I moaned into the kiss. Zacky pulled away and smirked down at me. Before I had the chance to come up with something witty to say, Zacky was dragging me up the stairs. He walked down the gorgeous hall before throwing open a door and pulling me inside. I still recognized the room from the last time I had burst in here.

“Oh no, I am not fucking you again.” I said, yanking my wrist away and moving to leave Zacky’s room.

Zacky grabbed my waist again from behind and pressed my body to his.

“Babe, you know you want it.” He whispered in my ear, rubbing his hands down my thighs. I couldn’t hold back the small moan that escaped my lips as his breath tickled my neck.

“But that’s not why I brought you in here.” Zacky said, laughing and letting me go. “Look on the bed.”

I spun around and looked over at the bed as Zacky had instructed. Draped across the bed was a stunning, dark purple dress. It looked fairly short but had a somewhat modest, lacey top.

Good because today’s bra doesn’t exactly allow for a lot of cleavage showing.

I walked over to the bed and picked up the dress. It felt satiny as it slid over my fingers. I looked down to see a pair of purple heels to accompany the dress.

“Change and we’ll leave.” Zacky said, seating himself on a couch across the room.

“Well aren’t you going to leave the room?” I asked.

“No. I’ve seen it already and I’m sure I’ll see it again so why don’t you just go ahead and change.” He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and decided there was no point in arguing.

Zacky’s P.O.V.

I admired Toni’s body as she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing a ton of soft, tan skin. She had the sexy tanned skin that most chicks spent hours at the beach trying to achieve. For a moment it occurred to me that she might have some sort of hispanic lineage to thank for that skin. But she started rolling her pants down those sexy curves and all thoughts of looking into her lineage were forgotten. Soon she was left in just a pair or white cotton underwear and a black bra. On any other woman this would have no appeal but on Toni it was enough to make me want to throw her down and fuck her senseless. Even in boring underwear Toni had the ability to drive any man insane with lust. Toni picked up the dress she had placed back on the bed and pulled it on. The minute she had it on, the dress moved to hug all of her curves. It stopped mid-thigh and left enough skin showing to keep me satisfied for now.

Thank God for Val and her incredible fashion sense

Toni bent down to pull on the shoes and I had to restrain myself from going over there and undressing her myself this time. When she had the heels on she stood back up and faced me. She pulled the clip from her hair and let the dark red hair fall down over her shoulders.

“Am I suitable now?” She asked sarcastically.

Oh God yes.

“Come on let’s go.” I said, taking her hand and pulling her out of the room.

The sooner we get back from dinner, the sooner I can get you back out of that dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please