Sequel: Excuse The Obscene

First You Fall

Wanted

Zacky’s P.O.V.

She’s not out of my system.

I glanced down at the gorgeous woman lying in my bed. Toni’s dress from the night before had been carelessly tossed to the floor and her body was currently covered by a sheet. A measly, thin, sheet. I could see the swell of her breast and the curve of her legs as the sheet molded to her body. I knew what I should do; knew what I would do had this been any other girl. But for some reason, I wasn’t ready to let Toni go. I wasn’t ready to wake her up and kick her out. It’s not that I felt any sort of extreme attachment to her. I didn’t feel the need to chain her to my side and keep her forever. I just needed to get her out of my system. I still wanted her. Badly. It was all I could do to keep from waking her up for a repeat of last night.

A couple minutes later Toni started to shift. It wasn’t long before she had sat up and started looking around frantically.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked, smirking at the glare she shot at me.

“You- you bastard.” Toni spat at me.

“Bastard? I give you amazing sex and that’s the thanks I get?”

“Don’t be so fucking cocky.” Toni said, moving to get up.

It was then that I noticed a bruise on her inner arm.

Was I that rough with her?

I grabbed her wrist and turned her arm around so I could get a better look at it. The bruise was already fading away so there was no way it was caused by me.

“What happened to you?”

“What do you mean?” Toni asked in an attempt to act confused. I just glanced up at her and raised my eyebrow.

“It just happened.” She tugged her arm away.

“Just happened?”

“Yeah, just happened; just happened when your boy Bailey grabbed me and threw me to the floor.”

I don’t know why but an incredible urge to hurt Bailey over took me when she said that. I was beyond angry that he would hurt her. Every bone in my body was telling me to go beat the shit out of Bailey; kick his ass and make sure he never touched Toni again. This immense anger surprised me considering I barely knew Toni. Sure she’d been a great fuck and I was eager to do it again but this-. This uncontrollable anger caught me off guard. I was so lost in my own world that I didn’t notice Toni get up and get dressed. By the time I snapped out of it she was heading towards the door. Without a glance back she left. I didn’t think it was necessary to chase after her just then. I’d see her again. At the moment what I needed to do was take care of Bailey.

Toni’s P.O.V.

I paced my living room trying to think. There was just so much running through my head that I couldn’t bring myself to settle down. I stopped in front of a small mirror and ran my hand through my dark, red hair. I looked almost as bad as I felt. My hazel eyes looked bleary, bags forming underneath them. There were bits of left over make-up smeared on my face. I had been back in my apartment for 20 minutes now but all I could do was pace. I didn’t know what to do with myself. Thoughts of Zacky and last night raced around my mind. I tried to convince myself that I hated it; that I never wanted to see Zacky again; that it was all a mistake. But I couldn’t seem to trick myself into believing it. I wanted Zacky. He was not the kind of guy I would invest any time in at all. But I wanted him. I couldn’t make myself stop wanting him. And he wasn’t even my only problem. I was officially jobless. No bartending job, no playing a girlfriend job. I was damn near flat ass broke having spent all the money I earned on paying of my rent and bills. I needed to get myself together.

Start with a shower and work from there.

I sighed and stopped pacing. I’d shower and than flip through the newspaper for job opportunities. After that I’d go to a nice bookstore or coffee place and find a nice, sweet guy to distract myself from the devilish man currently haunting my mind. I started towards the bathroom repeating the same mantra in my head.

Toni, get yourself together.

Zacky’s P.O.V

The minute Bailey opened the door I landed a punch square on his jaw. He fell backwards and landed flat on his ass in the doorway. Matt came from behind me and dragged him into the house. I walked in, followed by Jimmy who shut the door behind him. Bailey had just managed to get himself back on his feet when Matt kicked his leg. He fell back to the floor clutching his knee and looking up at me in pain.

“What- what happened?” Bailey stuttered still clutching his knee desperately.

“Ah see Bailey you made a mistake.” I said, cracking my knuckles. “Didn’t your mother teach you not to hit girls? Honestly, I have no idea what Toni saw in you in the first place.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Bailey moaned in pain.

“Really?” I feigned shock before stomping on his other leg. I found his shriek oddly satisfying. “Do you remember now?”

“I’m sorry I was drunk. I didn’t know what I was doing.” Bailey winced.

“Well then, here’s to learning from your mistakes.” I crouched down and looked Bailey in the eye. “Don’t you ever touch Toni again. Don’t even come near her or the consequences will be so much worse than having to wear a cast for a couple more months.” I stood back up and turned to Jimmy who had been watching the show mildly amused.

“Leave a couple more bruises but nothing fatal.” I said, patting Jimmy on the shoulder before leaving.

I feel significantly better.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while but I suddenly had the urge to write this. If i get any feedback, I'll continue it.