Amnesia

Amnesia Chapter 1 (Sasuke Love Story)

Sasuke smirked, “I love you too,”

He loved her too. This revelation seemed to have bought tears to young Serenity’s eyes. But the tears weren’t out of sadness but of joy. The guy that seemed to have hated everything and only had a love, a passion, for his two goals of avenging and restoring his clan, he loved her. Sasuke placed his hand gently on her cheek wiping the slowly moving tears down her face, and placed his lips onto hers hardly. Serenity responded quickly by wrapping her arms around his neck, matching his eagerness and slipped her tongue in his mouth.

Sasuke smirked. This was his girl and as much as he knew this is wrong and they shouldn’t be together: he couldn’t avoid it. He loved Serenity and tried to ignore it. Believe him he tried, but this girl called to him in ways he still doesn’t understand. In not just her beauty, she understands completely what he went through. She pulled away from his lips and blushed but he made sure the distance didn’t last long; he pressed his lips against her softly this time, inhaling her natural jasmine scent.

“You’re so beautiful,” he murmured against her lips.

Again she blushed, flattered by his compliment.

>>>>>>A FEW MOTHNS LATER< <<<<<<<
“You won’t leave me right?” she inquired after a moment of comfortable silence, looking into his onyx colored eyes.

It took him a moment to answer. Bur she was comfortable with that, if he would have answered quickly she would have known it was a lie.

“I mean even if you leave Konahagakure you will take me with you,” she placed her index on his lips preventing him, as he opened his mouth, to speak, “I don’t care. I want to be with you Sasuke.”

She dragged her finger sensually down his lips and replaced it with her own. As the kiss started to heat up a little she pushed Sasuke down onto the grass and sat on his hips. Serenity then started to grind her hips against his causing Sasuke to growl deep in his throat. He then flipped her over so that she was under him and stated to kiss down her neck.

“Sasuke,” she whispered huskily.

He smirked knowing how much he was pleasing her and started lick his way between the valley of her breasts. Since Serenity decided to wear a short low-cut dress today this gave him easy access. She knows how much she teases him when she wears it during training. Her dress just happens to rise a little when she bends down. Sasuke then hitches her right leg onto his hip and then his hand slowly slides up her leg under her dress.

“Dear Kami,” he hissed out.

She was drenched. God, there was only one guy capable of doing this to her. Sasuke. She ached for him in a way that should be illegal. But he only passed the spot that was aching for him, teasing her. His hand just continued to caress her upper thigh. She opened her eyes to gaze into Sasuke’s. They showed a mixture of emotion. His face held a smirk from knowing how badly she wanted him. But his eyes showed a hunger so fierce she knew it was only a matter of time before he too, gave in.

“I need you Sasuke…,”

That seemed to be all he needed and his hand pushed back the small material that was preventing him to get where he wants.

“Hey you guys!” a loud very annoying familiar voice yelled.

“Fuck me,” Serenity cursed whispering looking at Naruto coming towards them.

“I was trying to get to that,” Sasuke smirked looking back at her flushed face from there previous “interaction”.

Serenity’s face reddened even more. Sasuke’s smirk became even more profound, but then darkened as he saw his best friend walking towards them.

“Why the fuck now Naruto? Of all the moments of interrupting you had to pick now?” Sasuke thought.

Sasuke removed his hand begrudgingly from under her dress and got up from off top of Serenity. He then offered his hand to help her up from off of the grass.

“Be nice,” she said warningly.

“Hn,”

Serenity raised an eyebrow at his response and he turned and winked at her.

“I’ll try,” he said glaring at Naruto.

She stood on her toes to kiss Sasuke gently, “Thank you, my love.”

“Hmm if that happens when I say that, what happens if I be nice the whole time?”

“You’ll just have t wait and see won’t you?” she said swinging her hips as she walked to meet up with Naruto.

Sasuke licked his lips and watched as she walked. “Mine,” he thought. And if anybody tried to take what was his, he was going to be forced to kill.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY!!!!!