Amnesia

Amnesia (Sasuke love story) Chapter 2

Hey you guys, so... what were you up to?" Naruto asked them both.

Serenity and Sasuke both looked at each other and blushed.

Recovering more quickly than Serenity, Sasuke answered, "Nothing."

"Mhmm," Naruto said narrowing his eyes looking back and forth between them.

"So anyways why the hell are you here Dobe?" Sasuke hissed eager to return to what Serenity and he were just doing.

Earning a slap on the arm Serenity corrected, "What Sasuke meant was 'what's wrong Naruto'?"

Naruto looked at her and smiled," Um, well Sakura told me that Kakashi-Sensei wanted to meet with us... now."

Serenity heard Sasuke mumble something under his breath like "Always interrupting something," but she ignored it and they both left with Naruto to go meet with their sensei.

On their way back from the meeting the four of them walked to the ramen shop.

"Finally, another mission!" Naruto yelled energetically.

"I know what you mean Naruto, it seems like we've all been busy doing our own thing with you training with Master Jariah, Sakura With Tsunade and Sasuke with Kakashi, I miss Team Kakashi you know?" Serenity said smiling at Sasuke.

"Serenity's right," Sakura nodded.

Everyone glanced at her eyes wide in shock.

She laughed, "What can't I agree with her?"

"No," Naruto said laughing goofily.

"Whatever Naruto," Sakura replied glaring at the blonde. "Hey you guys I need to head home to help my mom out with something I'll catch you later."

"Bye Sakura," both Serenity and Naruto said.

Naruto looked at her longingly as he watched her leave.

"Damn Naruto when are you gonna tell her about your feelings?" Serenity asked lightly giggling.

"She already knows," he said tiredly "But she's still in love Prince Darkness over there and she won't even acknowledge me."

"Ha-ha Prince Darkness, new one," she said smiling.

"I know right I'm getting good," Naruto said grinning looking towards Sasuke.

"I'm still here you two," Sasuke growled.

"Oh calm down babe, and Naruto.... she's going to have to get over that because all of this... is mine," Serenity said kissing Sasuke in response.

When her lips connected with his he pulled her closer and his hand made a trail down her back ending on her ass, he squeezed lightly and his hands stayed there. She moaned into his mouth.

"Yeah... disgusting I'm still right here," he said when he noticed Sasuke held onto her just a little to intimately for his taste.

"Maybe you will leave now," Sasuke said pointedly.

"No, he won't. Sorry Naru," she said pouting.

As soon as the two were alone in the house Sasuke claimed her lips, Serenity smiled and pulled away.

"Eager are you?" she smirked.

He smiled wickedly and walked towards her, "You have no idea how long I wanted to get you home and take that little dress off of you,"

The way he spoke those words had her breathing irregularly and he didn't even touch her yet. Sasuke claimed her lips again and she matched his eagerness kissing him back feverishly. His tongue ran a hot wet trail down her neck.

"Wow *kiss* yeah *kiss* Mmm, *kiss* Sasuke we can't, we have a big mission tomorrow *kiss*," he stopped and looked at her and she gasped as she saw the full out desire that was practically burning in his dark eyes.

Sasuke looked at her and pouted. Oh man he's just too damn cute for his own good. Serenity smiled and kissed his bottom lip and Sasuke took the chance to pick her up, wrap her legs around his waist and deepen the kiss.

"Mmm you taste amazing Ren," He mumbled in the kiss.

She giggled and then gasped when she felt them fall onto his couch....
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!