Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Violence Is Not The Answer.

"Why?!" I whined for the thousandth time today and it was only 7am. I was getting sent on tour with Justin and as you can see i'm not happy about it.

"Mackenzie, you are going that's final now get on the bus" Mom said pointing to the bus.

"No, I have half an hour i'm going to say goodbye to my friends" I said grabbing my phone walking out the door, checking my outfit. My best friend Brooke was walking up the drive.

We instantly hugged each other.

"Dude, I'm going to miss you so much" She said, we pulled away.

"Same, it's going to be so boring! I'm stuck on a bus with it for nine months"

"Hey, 'it' is hot so stop complaining" She laughed.

"Whatever, I can't believe I had to end it with Kyle for this"

"You both know, you were just fuck buddys anyway"

"Yeah, but he was a good kisser" I smirked, Then I noticed he was now at the end of the drive where we were.

"Hey Kyle" I smiled at him, he smirked.

"Always nice to know I'm a good kisser"

"You heard that?"

"Yes" He laughed, I hit him playfully.

"Hey if it helps, you're a good kisser too?"

"I know I am" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder, we all laughed.

"When are you setting off?" I looked at the time.

"In five minutes" I said sadly.

"Hey, one last kiss?" He grinned

"I don't know, I mean I have high expectations" I said, next thing I know he had crashed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. We made out until we got interrupted.

"MACKENZIE LEE, GET ON THE BUS!" My mom yelled. I pulled away from him grinning. He grinned too and pecked me. I turned back to Brooke and gave her another hug.

We said out farewells and then I stood in front of the door on the bus, hesitating to get on and wondering whether I could do a runner.

"Kenny, Will you get Mackenzie on the bus please?" I heard my mom ask. I saw Kenny appear in the door I stepped back a few times until I bumped into something. I turned saw a Justin Bieber smirking down at me. I tried to walk away but he grabbed me round the waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"JUSTIN, PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled.

"Now now Mackenzie" He said and started walking towards the bus. Brooke winked at me and I saw Kyle had gone.

"Brooke, no" I said loud enough for her to hear. She shook her head and walked home while I was carried onto the bus by Justin.

"Mother, why do you hate me?" I asked

"I don't hate you" She replied

"Yeah right" I muttered and Justin threw me on the bed in the bedroom, I glared at him.

"Why was I forced on here again?" I asked getting of the bus walking into the licing room area

"Your punishment"

"For what?!"

"Care to explain the party you went to?"

"Oh that, I said sorry!"

"It's happening way too often"

"It happened once"

"Five times in the last three months"

"And you feel the need to trap me on a bus with that?" I asked pointing at Justin.

"Yes, We will come visit you soon, Bye Mackenzie, Bye Justin" She smiled then stepped of the bus with Pattie.

I groaned and threw my head back.

"Mackenzie, what do you want to do first in the nine months your stuck with me?" Justin grinned.

"Why tour with you? I'd rather go throught the pain of pregnancy"

"Well if you want to get pregnant, I can help you with that" He winked.

"KENNY!" I yelled

"Yes Mack?" He asked popping his head through

"Can I kill him?" I asked

"Feel free" He smiled and walked back to the front of the bus.

"Actually, I have a better idea, Where am I sleeping again?"

"Bedroom with me" He smirked, I fake smiled and walked back into the bedroom, he followed curiously.

I bent over and loooked through my suitcase, aware of the fact Justin was staring at my ass.

"Justin, stop staring at my ass" I said, I found what I was looking for. Lipstick. I stood back upright.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Your mirror?" I asked pointing at his mirror, He nodded and I walked over to it, I twisted up the lipstick and went to draw all over it.

"Woah" He said grabbing my wrist.

"Put the lipstick down" He said.

"No" He grabbed my other wrist to stop me from doing anything. He pushed me back and I fell onto the bed, he obviously meant to do that as he straddled my hips. He managed to get it out of my hand.

"Bad girl" He said

"Get off me" I said

"No, I kind of like position with you, just too many clothes" He smirked.

"KENNY! JUSTIN'S TRYING RAPING ME!" I screamed. Justin smirked and quickly flipped us over so we were in oppostie positions. Then Kenny popped his head throught the curtain in the living room and because the bedroom door was open we could see all the way down the bus.

"You are trying to rape me!" Justin said. Kenny shook his head and walked over to us.

"Mackenzie stop teasing Justin, Justin, stop aggravating Mackenzie" He said and walked out. My mouth dropped slightly as he walked away.

"Yeah Mackenzie, stop teasing me" Justin smirked. I looked at him, faked a smiled then slapped his across the face.

"Now, piss me off again and I will hurt you even more okay?" I got off him.

I walked over to my suitcase, took of my jacket and dropped it on top of the suitcase. Next thing I knew Just has me pinned up against the wall. Because it took me by suprise I was breathing heavily, my chest heaving up and down which Justin was completely aware of.

"Violence is not the answer Mackenzie, now stop storming around, you're stuck with me. Now be the good little girl your mom wants you to be by the end of these nine months. You can't be the bad girl everyone knows you as, even though if I must say it is a very sexy side of you, because it won't get you anywhere" He said looking up from my chest to my eyes.

"Fuck you, Justin"

"Wouldnt you like too" He smirked

"I am not Becca, I won't drop to my knees at your simple command, and I'm sure you'll find someone to sleep with and entertain you for the next nine months, but I am telling you now, it won't be me I have some other boys to please apart from you" I smirked.

"I don't have to command Becca, she does it all willingly baby" He smirked

"Well good luck trying to find a new toy" I pushed him away from me and walked away from him
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW STORY!!! Like it??? Tell me and if you do i'll continue it if not, i'll delete it ?

<33