Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Worst Possible Time.

I walked into the bedroom and got changed completely ignored Justin once again.

"JUSTIN HURRY UP!" Scooter yelled.

We we're waiting for Justin to finish gettin ready so we could go but obviously he was taking his sweet ass time.

"Mackenzie go get him,"

"Why can't Kenny?"

"Just go"

"Fine" I huffed and got up walking into the bedroom, he was on the phone smiling.

"Hurry up," I spoke and he turned around noticing my presence.

"Wait a minute," He said

"No, now, we have been waiting long enough for you now get your ass out of this room, off this bus and in that building before I kick it there," I spoked with venom.

He rolled his eyes, "I've gotta go now... yeah okay, i'll phone you later.... bye babygirl" He said into the phone and hung up putting in his pocket.

Who the hell is he calling babygirl? I'm not even going to ask... yet.

"Hurry up baby" He told me

"Do not call me baby" I told him and walked away.

"Why? you are still my girlfriend"

"Such a shame aswell" I muttered and walked into the building.

Image

"And we're done for today people!" I sighed in relif and walked over to Kenny.

"Have fun Mack?"

"Wow, I really need to start exercising again" I breathed, he chuckled.

It was actually quite fun, I ignored Justin all day and made friends with Sean Kingston and Jessica Jarrell. They are realy cool people and are joinging the tour today.

"Come on, go get Justin and we can go to the hotel" He said

" 'kay" I said and walked to Justin's dressing room.

"Justin, come on" I said walking in. He was once again on the phone.

"I'll try too..... It'll be okay babygirl, nothing's gonna happen.... I've got to go now but i'll be able to talk again in about 15 minutes yeah?.... 'kay talk to you soon babygirl...I love you too" He said that last part quietly.

And you can guess what sort of impression i'm getting. Babygirl, I can talk to you soon, I love you too. You tell me what impression that is giving you.

He turned around, facing me and noticed I as in the room. "Don't bother to announce your presence or anything"

"Oh I did, but you were too busy talking to your babygirl" I replied

"Before you say anything, no I am not cheating on you,"

"Wouldn't put it past you," I said and turned around to walk out the door.

But Justin grabbed me and pinned me against the wall next to the open door. I could tell that hit a nerve.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked his face close to mine.

"What it sounds like"

"Make sure to look at your own history first before you start on mine" He said using the same amount of venom i've been giving him all day.

I pushed him off me and walked out the room. I wiped the tears from my eyes that were threatening to fall.

"Hey what happened?" Jessica asked

"I'm fine" I said and took a deep breath.

"Was it Justin?" She asked, I just nodded

"I swear to god, Kenny you got a baseball bat?" She asked I laughed at her.

"No, why?"

"I need to go hit Justin with it" She said innocently

"Why?"

"He's making Kenzie cry"

"Again?" He asked me, I nodded softly

"What do you mean again? What happend? Mackenzie spill" She deamaned

"We were fighting this morning"

"KAILEY I NEED A BASEBALL BAT!" She yelled to her assistant, I laughed again.

"Why?"

"To knock some sense into Justin Bieber's bis ass head. Like litteraly" I laughed even more.

"J, it's fine" I told her

"Are you sure? I could make his death an accident you know" She said with a serious face.

"Yes J, as much as I hate to admit this, he's still my boyfriend"

"Okay fair point" She shrugged and we both started laughing.

We calmed down and Justin walked in. Jessica gave him a death glare, If looks could kill.

"What the fuck Jessica?" He asked

"Oh really?" She asked

"Jessica no!" I hissed

"Fine," She muttered "Doesn't matter Justin" She said sweetly. I laughed again.

She looked him up and down and then leaned over to my ear.

"I can that baseball bat within 10 minutes" She whispered making me laugh again. I leaned into her ear.

"I'm thinking about it" I whispered and we both laughed again.

"What are you laughing at?" Justin asked us. We looked at him and laughed even harder. Kenny joining in.

"Kailey, you that request I asked for?" Jessica said to Kailey

"It's on it's way"

"Thanks Kay" She smiled

"C'mon time to go" Sean said walking in with Scooter.

"I'm waiting for a... delivery per say" Jessica said

"What delivery?" Justin asked

"You will see in short time Justin" She said and we went into giggles again.

"Seriously why do laugh everytime you look at me?" He asked, we laughed even harder.

"Be right back" She said and got up. She looked at me and mouthed 'get a camera' making me laugh again.

"What are you laughing at?" Justin asked me

"Doesn't concern you" I asked once I calmed down

"You laugh everytime you look at me so obviously it does, why are you laughing?" He asked again

"I'm not telliing you"

He pinned me down and hovered over me holding my hands at my sides.

"Get off me now" I told him

"You're still mad at me?" He asked

"Get off me"

"Not until you tell me why you are laughing"

"Justin, get off me now, I don't want you to touch me" I said. I saw a flick of hurt in his eyes but ignored it. He let go of me and I sat back up rubbing my wrists were he hold of me.

"Fine, I won't touch you" He said and walked into the next room, slamming the door behind him, so hard making me jump slightly. I put my head in my hands.

"You okay Mack?" Kenny asked me

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied.

"What did he do?!" Jessica demanded walking back over to us.

"Where is he? I'm gonna kick his ass so bad" She threatened looking around for him

"J just leave it," I said raising my head.

"No, he's doing nothing but hurting you, you either let me kick his ass, or let me kick his ass" I laughed

"J, don't kick his ass"

"TIME TO GO!" Scooter hollared. Justin came out of the next room and Jessica glared at him again.

"You" She said and started walking towards him. "Who do you think you are?" She demanded

"JESSICA!" I yelled and Kenny grabbed her.

"Kenny let me go! I swear to god, i'm going to kill him!" She said thrashing around.

"What the fuck Jessica?! I didn't do anything!" Justin said

"You know Mackenzie, your girlfriend, you have have hurt her wway to many times today"

"You've made her cry twice, nearly three times Justin!" She yelled. His eyes flickered to me then back to Jessica.

"It's my relationship Jessica, it's none of your business" He said calmly

"Mackenzie is my friend, and I swear to god if I find out you've made her cry one more time I have baseball bat on the way!"

"It's none of your business" He repeated, she narrowed her eyes at him then walked back over to me.

Image

"You sure you don't wanna sleep in my room?" She asked when we all in the hallway.

"If anything happens then I'll come over kay?"

"You better or I'll kick your ass too" She joked

"I will, goodnight" I hugged

"Night" She replied and I walked into my room which I'm sharing with Justin. Yay.

I got changed and then I sat next to the fire, feeling the warmth. I heard Justin moving around, I turned my heard slightly and saw he was putting pillows on the couch.

"What are you doing that for?" I asked quietly, wondering if he was still angry.

"You don't want me touching you, so we can't share a bed" He replied, it was just the way he said it that started the tears for the third time today.

I was waiting for me to loose control and just run up to him and hug and kiss him.

"Are you crying?" He asked softly.

"No" I replied and wiped away my tear that betrayed me and fell down my cheek.

"Hey, look at me" He said, he was now sat beside me, I turned my head the other way and wiped the other betraying tear.

"Are you crying because of me?" He asked, I didn't reply.

"I'm sorry," He said touching my hand gently. I gathered the courage to look at him, he had a sad look on his face and his eyes were slightly red.

He slowly moved his hand up to my cheek as if asking permission, I didn't stop him, he wiped away the remains of my tear.

And that was when I lost all control I had to stay away from him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, He hugged me back wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I didn't mean all those thing I said baby I was just mad" He said, I nodded but didn't let go of him.

"Me either, I'm sorry"

"It's fine baby, you did nothing wrong"

"So am I allowed to touch you now?" He asked chuckling.

"Yeah" I said

"Good cuz I wanna do something" He said, I pulled back and looked at him confused, He just smiled and pressed his lips to mine, I smiled into the kiss.

It was sweet kiss, well until he started tickling me and I pulled away from him screaming. I stood up and he chased me around the room until he caught me.

"Gotcha" He smirked and someone knocked at the door. I walked over to the door still laughing with him tagging along, his hands around my waist.

I opened the door slightly and Jessica was stood there, a pissed expression.

"You need anything?" She asked her eyebrow raised.

"Nope, we're good Jessica, thanks" Justin said popping his head out above mine.

"I heard you scream" She said

"He tickled me" I replied.

"So you's aren't arguing?"

"No, we're okay now" Justin said and placed a kiss on my head.

"Good" She smiled and walked in pushing us aside.

"Er Jessica?"

"I'm bored!" She whined

"Go to sleep or something, we're busy if you get what I mean" Justin said, I laughed as her face twisted in disgust.

"Ew, I'm leaving" She said and walked out. He shut the door.

He dragged me over to the couch and sat down, pulling me on his lap.

"Justin?" I asked breaking the silnce.

"Hm?"

"What exactly have I caused?" I asked

"Nothing, I blew it out propertion cuz I was mad"

"But what did I do?"

"Marlee phone me asking why you never answered her phone calls, she thinks that you're ignoring her and you don't lover her anymore, that's who I was on the phone too"

"I am such a bad sister" I said

"No you're not, you're a great sister, but Marlee's just upset"

"Didn't you say you were going to phone her back?"

"What time is it?"

"Six"

"She'll be awake" He said and got his phone out pressing call on Mallory.

"Put Marlee on" He said "Hey babygirl... yeah, she's here now, do you wanna talk to her?... kay" He gave the phone to me

"Marlee I am so sorry" I said

"You're mean, you're supposed to answer when I call you!" She said

"I know Lee, I'm really sorry"

"It's okay, you still love me right?"

"Of course I love you Marlee, You're coming to visit soon aren't you?"

"Yeah, in three days or something like that... OKAY MOM I'M TALKING TO MACK HOLD ON!"

"Mommy want you now?"

"Yeah, I'll see you soon Zee"

"Kay, Bye Marl"

"Love you Mackie"

"Love you too"

"Tell Justin I love him, I need to go"

"Kay Bye" I said and she hung up.

"Marlee said she loves you" He chuckled and I gave him his phone back.

"I love her too,"

"She'd throw a fit if you didn't" I laughed

"I know she would" He said

"So Marlee's your babygirl?" I asked him

"Yeah, you were jealous weren't you" He cooed

"No"

"Liar"

"So what if I was?"

"There's no need to get jealous baby, you're always my favourite and only number one girl, Marlee's close second" I mimicked his smile.

"And why's that?"

"Because I love you, Mackenzie Lee" He said and cosed the gap between our lips.

"I love you Justin Drew" I murmered against his lips as he hovered over me.

"Good" He smiled and kissed me again

There was a knock against the door and I pulled away from his lips slightly.

"Ignore it" He murmered

"What if it's important?" I asked him, He lifted his head

"COME IN!" He hollared

Jessica came in.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"We're going out to dinner, get ready"

"We're not coming, we're busy" He said and leant down to kiss me again.

"We can't leave you alone in the hotel"

"Why?"

"Come on babe, i'm hungry anyway" I said

"My lips are right here" He said pointing to his lips.

"And as much as you like them, I want food not you"

"Ouch" He pouted

"Get up" He muttered something quietly under his breah and sat up in between my legs.

"We're coming" I said to her.

"Good," She walked out.

"You choose the worst times to be hungry"

"I know" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwww, How cute? JK
I am so bored I might put the next chapter up?