Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Feels Like There's No Air.

"So when do you have me fitted into your schedule?" I asked Justin smirking. We were on the bus driving to... somewhere and we had not long woke up so it was about 10:30am.

"You're always in my schedule baby," He replied "But you're singing tomorrow and we're practicing today"

"Mkay" I replied and went back to eating my curry noodles.

"How can you even eat still?" He asked

"I have no idea, but I'm hungry let me eat" I replied. I had just been eating for like the past two days, But I don't have to worry about my weight because I am one of those people who barely gain weight when eating large amounts of food.

"Babe, your phone!" Justin said wakling in the bedroom with my phone, I took it from him and gave him a kiss then answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"You haven't called me in like a week!" Brooke yelled

"Sorry, I've been busy"

"Doing what, you're on a tour bus"

"Hey, I have grown to this tour bus"

"Oh my god, you and Justin are together arn't you?!"

"What the fuck?"

"Dude, there's pictures of you two everywhere, His hand on the small of your back, him carrying you into a hotel and you have already had sex with! Twice!" She exclaimed

"Brooke, I'm going, goodbye" I said and hung up on her.

"Are you gonna tell her?" He asked me

"I don't know" I shrugged

"So no,"

"I don't know" I repeated

"Why are you not going to tell her?" He asked

"I said I don't know if I'm going to tell her"

"What's so bad about telling her about us?" He said, he was starting to annoy me.

"Nothing Justin"

"Then why won't you tell her? Are you that ashamed of being with me?"

"What the fuck Justin?! Fine" I picked up the phone rang Brooke back

"MACKENZIE!" She yelled

"We are dating Brooke," I said and hung up throwing the phone on the bed.

"Happy now?!" I asked him

"You only told her because I just told you too!"

"And who have you told Justin? Usher, Drake and Twist do not count!"

"I haven't had the chance to tell anyone! You have!"

"THAT RIGHT THERE IS A LIE!"

"HOW THE FUCK IS IT A LIE?!"

"YOU HAVE HAD MANY TIMES TO PICK UP A PHONE AND SAY ONE LITTLE SENTENCE!"

"NO I HAVEN'T BECAUSE I WAS SPENDING MY TIME WITH YOU!"

"DON'T YOU EVEN TRY AND TURN THIS AROUND ON ME! I NEVER ASKED YOU TOO JUSTIN!"

"IT'S CALLED BEING A BOYFRIEND! SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"YOU MEAN THE ONE WHO IS ABOUT TOO BECOME YOUR EX?!"

He groaned loudly and put his hands in his hair then looked at me again, we were both beyond furious and getting louder and louder.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED MACKENZIE?!"

"WHY ARE SUCH A PRICK? OH WAIT BECAUSE IT COMES NATURALLY TO YOU!" I yelled at him.

"IF YOU'RE THAT BOTHERED THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"OH DON'T WORRY I'M WORKING ON GETTING OUT OF HERE FIRST CHANCE!" I grabbed my phone and walked back over to the door.

"YOU ARE THE MOST COMPLICATED GIRLFRIEND EVER!"

"YOU ARE THE WORST BOYFRIEND EVER!"

"FINE! LEAVE!"

"I AM!" I screamed then walked out the bedroom slamming the door.

"Mackenzie?" I heard Brooke's voice, I looked at the phone, Shit, I never hung up the phone.

"Brooke?" I said

"Are you okay? Put him on the phone right now!"

"Brooke, I'm fine just leave it please,"

"Fine, but call me if anything happens?"

" 'kay, Bye" I hung up.

I sat in the booth and pulled my legs up to my chest, I wiped away the falling tears before they ruined my make-up.

"You okay Mack?" Kenny asked softly

"Yeah," I sniffled "I'm fine" I smiled at him weakly.

He gave me a sympathetic look and walked away, I threw my head back, banging it against the window, I couldn't care less about the pain.

I tried to even my breathing, but it felt there was no air. Once it evened I had lyrics in my head, I was looking for my songbook but remembered it was in the bedroom in his jeans pocket and I am not going in there while he's in there.

I groaned softly. But made my way to the bedroom, I opened the door and walked in confidently. Yeah I am quite scared of angry Justin but I wasn't going to show him.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked as I picked up his jeans. I got the book out of his back pocket, dropped the jeans back on the floor and walked out slamming the door again. I heard something hit the wall and land on the floor with a thump but ignored it and sat back in the booth.

I had my legs folded underneath me and I was writting the flow of words in my head down intently.

Scooter came in a few hours later when I was going over the finishing touches. No one had disturbed me and as far as i'm aware, Justin hasn't left the bedroom.

"What are you writing?" He asked

"A song"

"You finished thinking about singing?"

"Fine, yes whatever" I said not looking up from the paper.

"So we can sign you?"

"Yeah" I replied looking at him. He grinned, I shook my head and went back to the paper.

"I'll go and phone Usher,"

" 'kay" I replied and wrote the last line.

"Mackenzie, you need to go see Justin-" Kenny said but I cut him off.

"If he told you he wants to see me then he can get of his ass and come see me, I'm not moving because he thinks he's king of the fucking world, I'd rather not see him anyway, thanks Kenny" I smiled at him slightly and read over my song.

"He never told me anything, He won't let anyone in the room"

"Mkay" I replied, more focused on my song.

"Will you make sure he isn't doing anything stupid please?"

"Fine, you can never read a song without some having to deal with a concieted asshole" I said and walked down the bus into the bedroom.

He was laying on the bed with his eyes closed. Not asleep. I rolled my eyes and went over to him. He sensed my presence and opened his eyes, looking at me.

"What do you want now?" He asked, I ignored him and pushed his head to the side, I looked under his pillow to make sure he wasn't hiding anything. There was nothing there so I walked back out again making sure to slam the door.

"He's fine"

"Did you speak to him?"

"No"

"Okay, chill"

"I am," I shurgged and went back to reading my song.

"Did Justin tell you what's happening tomorrow?"

"Nope"

"Well you're gonna sing a song by yourself then you're singing one with Justin"

"Do I have too?"

"Yes"

"Fine,"

"Go get ready we'll be there in 5" He said

"Ready for what?"

"Practise"

"What's wrong with what i'm wearing?"

"Can you run in heels?"

"Yes, actually"

"Health and safety, go get changed"

"Fine" I muttered and walked into the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D So yeah, they ain't talking and I can tell you this honestly, there's gonna be one hell of a lot of drama ahead :)

Comment

whocares92 made me a banner :') Thank youu :D