Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Mine.

They cancelled evrything for that day because I refused to do anything and I wouldn't have been able to do much in my state anyway.

I sighed as we stepped onto the bus, I saw that the bedroom door was now shut and we left it open so I curiously walked down the bus and stepped into the room. Mackenzie was in there.

"Baby?" I said, she looked at me with no emotion.

"What did you do?!" She demanded looking at my hand. I sat on the bed and looked at her.

"Punched the wall" I muttered

"Why did you punch the wall?" She asked softly

"I was angry at Scooter"

"Oh baby, you don't need to be angry at Scooter" She said standing in between my legs, with her arms around my neck hugging me, I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my head in her stomach.

"I thought I lost you" I said quietly

"What Scooter said knocked some sense into me" She said, I pulled back and looked at her.

"What?"

"Baby, Scooter's right, I'm holding you back"

"No you're not!" I protested, how could she even think that?

"Justin, listen to me" She said, I reluctantly shut up and looked at her so she could continue.

"I think Scooter's right and that we do need a break, just for us both to think, that way you can back on track with your career and i'm not in the way" She said

"Baby, no, please don't do this" I begged the tears coming back to my eyes, I blinked them away.

"Justin, I have to"

"But you can't go home, where are you going to sleep?"

"In the spare bedroom, and i'm going home next week" She said quietly

"What about the baby?"

"I don't know about the baby yet, i'm still thinking" She said and stepped away from me.

"Baby please, ignore Scooter, don't do this to me" I begged

"He's right" She whispered and walked out into the other room, I heard the door click signalling that she had locked it.

She left me, it took a moment to register in my mind that she had actually left me, because she listened to Scooter. Anger flowed through my body, I picked up the nearest thing I saw, a picture frame and threw it across the room, it smashing into the mirror breaking both the mirror and the frame.

"Justin?" Jessica asked from the doorway, I didn't respond but I put my hands in my hair and tugged on it.

She walked over to the frame on the floor and pulled out the picture and looked at it. It was a picture of me and Mackenzie, one from when we were little about five or six. My arms wrapped around Mackenzie and both of us grinning.

I saw Scooter out of the corner of my eye walking towards us. "What happened?" He asked

"She's leaving me Scooter!" I yelled at him

"JB, I understand that you're upset-"

"She's leaving me beacuse of you and considering killing my baby because of you!"

"Justin-"

"no!" I cut him off "Leave me alone" I said

I slammed the door in his face and collapsed on the bed. "Justin" Jessica said, I looked at her, I forgot she was in the room.

"She's pregnant?" She asked, I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face

"Yeah, five weeks" She sat next to me and put her arm around me.

"She's leaving me Jess" I sobbed

"She won't leave you"

"She's leaving next week and thinking about killing the baby"

"Justin-"

"She can't leave me! She's my life, she always has been and I can't let her go-"

"JUSTIN!" She yelled, I looked at her.

"What exactly did she say?"

"We need a break to think and so I can get back on track with my career with out her being in the way"

"Just give her some time"

"How much?"

"Just about a week"

"She's leaving next week!"

"Justin, that's all you can do, give her time" She said and stood up walking out the room.

I got up and smashed pretty much every glass object I coud find, throwing them all at the wall. I smashed the other mirror thar Mackenzie uses. I smashed the TV remote, throwing it against the wall and anything else that I could find.

Once I was done and most of my anger was out of my system I sat on the end of the bed with my head in my hands and let out the tears.

After I don't know how long, I rubbed my hands over my face and looked at the floor, there was glass everywhere. I couldn't care less about how much all of this is going to cost me to replace or how much pain my hand is in from punching walls and mirrors, All I care about right now is Mackenzie and our baby.

I looked at the clock 10pm. I sighed and lay down on the bed, not even bothered about the massive amounts of pain in my hand. I tried to get at least some sleep to take my off the fact that Mackenzie's leaving me.

I tossed and turned for what felt like forever untill Sean shouted me. I looked at the clock, 6:20am. I sighed and got up walking out the room, shutting the door behind me to hide the glass scattered floor.

"What?" I asked him

"Did you even sleep last night?" He asked

"No"

"Why not?"

"I have things on my mind" I sighed sitting down.

"You need to get your hand checked out" He said, I looked at it, It was all bruised and cut slightly. I shrugged not bothering about the pain.

"No" I said,

"You need to"

"I don't want to"

"Justin you need to get it checked out, I heard you smashing eveything last night"

"So much for completely sound proof" I muttered

"Mackenzie would want you too get it checked out" I tensed up as he said that.

"She won't know" I said

"She will see your hand at one point this week"

"No she won't"

"She'll see it right now"

"How will she?" Then Mackenzie walked out of the room she had locked herself in for hours.

"Hey" I said

"Hey," She replied quietly

"Mackenzie, wait" I said, she stopped and looked at me. I looked at her face, I knew she had been crying and she hadn't slept, just like me. Yet I still found her beautiful.

"Justin" Her voice snapped me out of my trance, she was now stood in front of me.

"Sorry, er, you haven't broke up with me have you?" I asked

"No, I haven't broke up with you, it's just a break spending time away from each other"

"So you definately are going home?"

"Yeah, mom's coming to get me next week"

"When are you coming back?"

"I'm not Justin" She said quietly.

"You're not? So I have to wait until I come home?" She nodded, I counted in my head that it's at least 8 months, by the time i come home she could of already ahd the baby and I wouldn't of been there to help her through it, I would have missed the birth of my child.

"Baby, please don't do this" I begged her.

"Justin, don't, I have to" She said backing away, I grabbed her waist before she could go anywhere and stood up crashing my lips to hers without thinking. She responded striaght away kissing back and after a moment she did the most heartbreaking thing i've ever experienced... she pushed me away.

I felt my heart split in two, with that stupid aching pain in my chest. I just stood there staring at her with hurt as tears sprung to her eyes and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Justin, no don't, I can't" She said as her tears fall.

"What? kiss your boyfriend?" I asked, my confidence springing back.

"It's not like that, I just, can't"

"How's it not like that? You pushed me away"

"Justin don't"

"Don't what? you're gonna give me the 'Don't break my heart' speech? It doesn't even matter anymore, you just broke mine completly" I said, I know it seems harsh but knowing her she'd come out with something harsher, did I mention that as one of the things I love about her?

"DON'T YOU DARE!" She shouted at me "You want to know the reason I pushed you away Justin? I'm pushing you away so I don't end up running back to you! I'm trying to do what's best for us here, but you have be so damn stupidly irresistable that you make me come running into your arms every single time somthing goes wrong! And I hate it. I always give in. I hate it. Everytime I broke up with a boyfriend, I never cried for some reason I wished you were there, Every single day, I had some stupid wish that you were there and we weren't enemies cuz then it'd be okay to run to you, but you just don't want me to resist, You inisist I go running to you" She said.

What she said shocked me. I'm so irresistable that she keeps running back into my arms? But she hates that she always gives in to herself.

"You wanna know what I hate? Every single day, I thought about you. Everything I did with my girlfriends I always wondered how it would feel it if were you instead of the slut attached to my arm. I convinced myself I hated you, cuz I thought I did, but it was more than that, my enemy was not only the most beautiful girl on the planet, she happened to be the girl I loved most on the planet, and I hated that, I hated you for making me feel that way, I didn't want to feel that way, I wanted to go to the parties, get drunk and end up having sex with my way too clingy girlfriend when I needed it, But no, everytime you were in my head, without permission.

I hated it, but now, I go to a party, get drunk, have sex with you twice, wake up realising I liked it, waking up to you in the morning, getting to kiss you whenever I wanted, calling you mine. Cuz That's what you are Mackenzie, mine" Our faces were now inches apart as she glared at me.

"You know you want to give in" I whispered brushing my lips gently against hers.

After what seemed like forever but was only actually five seconds she crashed her lips to mine, throwing her amrs around my neck. I responded straight away pressing her back against the wall then pressing my body against hers.

But I pulled away and looked at her, she groaned and threw her head back against the wall. "Now what do you hate?" I asked her, she grabbed the back of my neck and smashed our lips together, I smirked into the kiss knowing she was once again, mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I rather like this chapter?
Comments?