Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

I'm Sorry

Me and Justin were now back to normal with the exception of baby, Baby was never their until five weeks ago.

I walked into the bedroom and stopped at the sight of it "JUSTIN!" I yelled, now I was pissed.

"WHAT?" He hollared back

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE BEDROOM?!"

"Shit!" He said and ran to me, he looked in the bedroom.

"I'll get-"

"No," I cut him off knowing what he was going to say. "You can clean it, you made the mess" I told him

"But have you seen it?!"

"Yes, and that is why you are cleaning it" I said

"Really?"

"Yes really-ow" I said placing my hand on his shoulder and clutching my stomach.

"Babe, you okay?" He asked holding me up.

"Ye-OW!" I yelped.

"What's wrong? Is it the baby?"

"Yeah, I'm good" I said once the pain passed.

"You sure?" He asked

"Yeah"

"Positive?"

"Justin, I'm fine, I'm just tired"

"Go lye down and I will clean this up"

"Mkay, thanks babe" We shared a simple peck, he smiled and got to work on cleaning up all of the glass.

I walked to the front of the bus and curled up in ball next to where Jessica was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Bieber Mommy" She grinned, I groaned

"What's up?" She asked

"Cramp"

"Ouch, hey you know baby Bieber's hearts gonna start beating this week" She said

"How do you know?"

"Some of the facts I learnt in the biology lessons about pregnancy" She shrugged

"Cool"

"Yeah," She said

"I can't wait to meet BB!" She squealed

"BB?"

"Baby Bieber" She grinned proudly, I raised an eyebrow.

"You're giving baby Justin's last name right?"

"Yeah"

"Then Baby Bieber"

"Jessica, I got it the first time"

"I don't care, Bieber Mommy" She grinned, I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Being pregnant sucks" I said

"Why?"

"Your boobs start hurting" I said rubbing my sore boob.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Justin asked walking past.

"Baby Bieber's hurting her boobs" Jessica smirked

"Aww, poor baby" He cooed kissing my cheek then disposing of the glass.

He came back and picked me up, sitting down in my place then sitting me in his lap, kissing my cheek again.

"I wondered what you were doing to your boobs" He smirked

"It's not even funny" I told him and rubbed both of my boobs.

"Babe, stop rubbing your boobs" He told me, moving my hands

"But they hurt" I pouted

"Lie down" I shuffled forward and leant back against him with my legs on Jessica's.

"What's up Mommy?" Sean smirked walking in the room.

"Is Mommy my new name or something?" I asked

"Yes" Jessica grinned "Yes it is Mommy Bieber" I rolled my eyes.

"I'd be Mommy Winter because my last name isn't Bieber" I told her

"Mackenzie Lee Bieber, it has a nice ring to it" She smirked

"Yes it does" Justin said and kissed my head.

"Whatever, so do you know when Baby Bieber's coming out?" Sean asked

"No, I still have to go to the doctors"

"I think you should go tomorrow" Justin said

"Why?"

"To check that pain out"

"Kay"

"Pain?" Jessica asked

"Yeah the one I told ab-owww!" The pain had come back

Justin rubbed my back soothingly as I curled up in pain against his chest. "Are they supposed to be this often?" I heard him ask, after a few seconds the pain had gone again.

"It'll happen everyday Justin" I told him

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, the baby's fine" I smiled

"Justin, Mackenzie," Scooter said walking in

"What?" Justin spat harshly, I glared at Justin and he gave me a apologetic look.

"I would like to say I'm sorry, I was in the wrong and I wish you congratulations on the baby" He said

"Thanks Scooter" I said

"Thanks man" Justin said. "And I'm sorry about yelling at you, and I am aware that I need to pay for the damages that I did to the bus last night"

"Damages?" He asked raising his eyebrow

"Yeah, I smashed up the bedroom" Justin said like it was a perfecty normal thing to do and on a daily basis.

"Looks like we're getting a new bus"

"When?"

"I'll phone the company" He said and walked off.

Jessica wrapped her arms around my stomach and pulled away grinning, I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I wanted to be the first to hug Baby Bieber" She said innocently.

"I beat you to it!" Justin exclaimed

"You suck"

"Obviously not"

I fell asleep sometime during their little argument feeling exausted.

I woke up and loooked around, it was dark outside and I was in bed with Justin, He had his arms wrapped around me, I sat up making him stir because he's a light sleeper, I felt the pain I experienced befoer but much stronger, I clutched my stomach and got up, which woke Justin up.

I walked into the bathroom, I pulled down my udnerwear and I was bleeding, lots. After I sorted that out I walked back into the bedroom with my eyes watery.

"Hey baby, come here, what's wrong?" Justin asked as I climbed back into his arms.

"Justin i'm bleeding" I said

"We'll go to the hospital and get it checked out, don't worry babygirl, Everything will be fine, just go to sleep" He said, I lay down next to him again and felt back asleep.

Justin's POV

I woke up with the sun flashing on my face, I opened my eyes and looked around Mackenzie was curled up in a ball at the end of the bed, how did she get there?

I got out of bed and threw on some pajama pants and a shirt before walking back over to the bed and moving Mackenzie up so she would be comfortable.

I walked out the room after shutting the door, Scooter and Sean were already awake.

"Hey, we need to go to the hospoital today" I said sitting next to them

"Why?"

"Mackenzie was bleeding in the middle of the night, she's scared so I said we'd get her checked out today"

"Okay, I don't think that's normal"

"Neither do I" I said

"We'll go there as soon as we stop which should be in an hour so go get ready"

"Kay" I said.

I got ready for the day and walked over to Mackenzie who was sleeping peacefully.

"Mackenzie, baby c'mon, you need to wake up" I said as she started stirring

"Why?" She asked still sleepy

"We're going to the hospital when we stop, come on baby" I said

She got out bed and dressed down, which was really rare for her. But she looked beautiful anyway.

"You ready?" I asked her, she nodded softly and held my awaiting hand. We walked off the bus and went into the hospital and was directed to a doctor.

The doctor had took some tests and all that shit and then said that she would be back in a few minutes.

"Justin, I'm scared" Mackenzie said

"I know baby, so am I" I told her and kissed her head comfortingly.

The doctor walked back in and I hoped that everything was okay with the baby. But something told me different.

"I'm sorry Miss Winter and Mr Bieber but it seems you have had a miscarriage, the baby is no longer there" The doctor said

"Are you sure?" Mackenzie asked tears flowing down her face.

The doctor gave us a sad look and nodded. I couldn't believe it, my baby was dead, before it even had a chance to llive, it died. Our baby, half of me, half of her... gone.

Mackenzie buried head in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her blinking back my own tears. I kissed her head and she calmed down a bit.

"Thank you doctor" I said my voice only just there.

I grabbed Mackenzie's hand and we walked out, I let her lean against the wall as her tears fell.

"Our baby's gone" She whispered as her tears fell silently.

"I know baby" I whispered and kissed her forhead.

After about ten mintues of letting emotion out we gathered ourselves up and walked out to the car where Kenny was.

"The baby okay?" He asked me quietly.

"The baby's dead" I replied just as quiet.

"Justin, i'm so sorry man"

"It's fine" I said and sat next to Mackenzie.

She leaned her head against the window with her knees pressed up against her chest. I understanded that she needed time to get over that she just lost a baby that was apart of her, that was growing inside her.

We got back to the bus and she went straight to the bedroom ignoring everyone.

"Is the baby okay?" Jessica asked

"The baby's dead" I said and sat down in the booth leaning against the window

"Dead?"

"Yes, gone, she had a miscarriage, must of been last night when she was bleeding" I said

"Justin, i'm so sorry"

"Don't be, wasn't your fault" I shrugged

Scooter and Sean said sorry and I once again, said don't be.

"Are you gonna be able to do tomorrow's concert?" He asked, I nodded

"Yeah, I'll be fine, just need to move on" I shrugged

"The heart just started beating as well" Jessica said

"What?" I asked her

"It's the end of her fifth week, the baby's heart starts beating in the fifth week" She said

I didn't even know what to say to that. My baby's heart started beating and then it died and won't ever come back. But i don't think the baby would want us to grieve for too long.

"Guess i'm not gonna be a daddy after all" I said

"There's always the future, you and Mack can try again in a few years"

"I know" I let out a big sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry I never updated but here you goo :) And I had a few people crying at the last chapter? I guess it was kind of sad..

Comments?