Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Crying Myself To Sleep.

I woke up at 4:30am so I decided to get up and start getting ready, They said that they would be here at about half 5. I had everything packed, I threw on a comfortable outfit and walked out of the room. Carl was out there stood between the rooms. I smiled slightly at him and went and sat in the booth.

"Your mom wil be here in a minute" Scooter said, I nodded and sighed.

After about five minutes mom, Pattie and Mallory showed up. Mallory wrapped her arms around me and I winced slightly.

"Where is he?!" She asked, I placed my hand over her mouth.

"Shut up!" I hissed "He's sleeping" I said

"Scooter explained everything that happened last night, I'll have a word with him" Pattie said, I nodded

"Are you still upset about baby?" Mallory asked me

"Baby?" Mom asked

"I had a miscarriage"

"Oh honey," Her and Pattie pulled me into a tight hug. I was trying my best to avoid tears but the emotion is not helping, they were gathering in my eyes.

"What happened?" Pattie asked

"Me and Mallory found out I was pregnant when you guys came to visit, when it got to five weeks I told Justin and I had a miscarriage that night"

"Was it Justin's?" Mom asked

"Why does everyone keep asking that? Of course it was Justins!" I said, It annoyed me that they actually had to ask if was his or not.

"Can we leave now?" I asked, Mom nodded, we said goodbye to everyone and headed home.

Justin's POV

I felt myself waking up, I opened my eyes and looked around the room, Kenny wasn't here anymore. I looked at the clock, 8:34am I sighed and got up. I walked out of the room and saw mom?

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I asked her sitting opposite her in the booth.

"I heard about yesterday" She spoke giving me a disapproving look, I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you do it Justin?" She asked

"Do what?" I asked her, I knew exactly what she was on about, but it was non of her business, whether she's my mom or not.

"Kiss another girl and hurt Mackenzie"

"The girl kissed me, I didn't even know her and Mackenzie hurt me just as bad," I said

"Do you have bruises?" She asked

"No I don't have bruises, why would I have bruises?" I asked confused.

"You hurt Mackenzie physically and emotionally Justin, she has bruises on her arms" She said.

I hurt her? I did not know that I hurt her physically. I can't of, I'd never even dream of thinking about hurting her that way. I couldn't of. I didn't even hit her.

"What?" I asked sitting up straight.

"I'm guessing you don't know how hard you actually did grab her"

"Where is she?!" I asked standing up walking to the spare bedroom looking for her.

"She's gone, Justin" Her voice echoed towards me. I didn't believe her.

"Gone where? How long is she going to be?" I asked sitting back in my seat. She'll be about an hour or so, she cna;t be that far away anyway, we're on a bus. She can't go anywhere.

"Home, and she's not coming back Justin" She said and I felt my heart split even more if that was even possible.

The stupid aching in my chest which I had managed to ignore had come back but was even worse this time. She can't be gone. She can't of left me. We were supposed to kiss and make up today, like everytime we fight, ignore each other for the night, she'll sleep in the spare bedroom and then we'll make up again the next day and go back to normal.

I ran to the spare bedroom and searched all the draws, none of her stuff was in here, I seareched our bedroom, pulling open all of her draws, none of her stuff was in here, I ran to the were all the suitcases were kept, all of hers were gone.

It was true. She had left me, she was gone and she wasn't coming back, but I refused to believe the last part. I ran back to my mom.

"When is she coming back?" I asked her

"She's not Justin" She said

"She has too!" I was now getting angry and upset.

"She's not going to come back Justin, you lost her and you need to face that-" I cut her off

"NO! She has to come back! I need her! I love her! SHE HAS TO COME BACK!" I yelled, I felt the tears coming to my eyes blurring my vision.

"Justin, she's really hurt by this"

"She's not supposed to leave! We're supposed to kiss and make up like always!"

"You had too many chances"

"She needs to come back" I sobbed, she wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back as I cried into her, like I did when I was four.

I guess this was our messed up relationship.

After a while of crying on my mom I fell asleep. Exausted from all the tears and fighting and probably all the pain this is causing me.

Mackenzie's POV

We arrived home and I threw all my stuff in my room.

"We haven't told Marlee that you're coming back so we'll sursprise her" Mom smiled

"Okay" I smiled back, Marlee would always cheer me up, no matter what happened, she always brightened my day, thats just how close we are.

"We'll go get them" She said, I nodded. I wouldn't want to go anyway.

Grandma doesn't like me much, but we kept that away from Marlee, she's not exactly the nicest woman. She found out about what I do and she claimed I was going to be just like Dad and run away from my mistakes when I'm older. As you can tell by now, I didn't like that.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, I can't believe all of this has happened, but then again, it did. I feel so stupid and I don't even know why.

"Where's my surprise?" Marlee's voice broke me from my thoughts, I smiled and sneaked out the kitchen.

"Why don't you turn around and look?" Mom said smiling, she turned around looking confused and once she noticed me a big smiled spread across her face.

"MACKIE!" She yelled and ran towards me, I grinned and picked up her still growing seven year old self.

"Hey Mar" I grinned at her "Miss me?" I asked her

"Yes!" She grinned and tightened her arms around my neck. "Are you home for good?" She asked

"Of course!"

"Where's Justin?" She asked, all of our faces fell. I didn't know why I didn't expect that question, she loves him adn he loves her, he's the big brother she never had.

"Justin's still away" I told her

"Oh, when is he coming back?" She asked

"I don't know Mar,"

"Did you and Justin fall out?" She asked, she could always tell when something happened. She's very smart for her age.

"Yeah,"

"So he's not your boyfriend anymore?" She asked

"No, he's not my boyfriend anymore"

"What did he do? What did you do? What happened? He's stupid! You're stupid!" She ranted on

"Marlee!" She stopped

"Justin didn't do anything and I didn't do anything, it just wasn't working out kay?"

"Whatever" I chuckled at her mood change.

"You have got to meet the new neighbours!" She grinned

"New neighbours?" I asked

"Mhmm, they moved in last week" She said, I raised an eyebrow "They have a son your age, he's called Isaac" I put her down and then she rambled on about his brother who is her age who has a twin sister and how they're new friends.

"So new neighbour?" I asked Mallory

"Isaac, hot!" She grinned and fanned herself

"Really?" I asked

"Mhmm, put it this way, you would chain him to the bed to stop him from leaving" She smirked and we both laughed slightly.

"Good luck with that one then Mal" I told her

"Mackenzie, come on!" She whined

"What?" I asked her

"Bedroom!" She said and dragged me up the stairs and into my room. She let go of my arm and I sat on the bed and stared at her waiting for her to continue.

"I know you have just broke up with Justin, but you need to move on!" She said poking me in the side of the head

"Mallory it hasn't even been a day"

"Fine, I will give you a week to be depressed but if you still are by the end of the day then I will hurt you" She threatened

"Thanks Mallory" I said sarcasticaly. She rolled her eyes and sat next to me

"I'm sorry," She said

"It's fine," I sighed

"You love him don't you?" She asked

"Loved"

"Sorry,"

"Loved and never will again, I hate him" I said through gritted teeth.

"You get some sleep, you look rough and I'll wake you up for dinner kay?" She said

"Thanks Mal" I said

"No prob, Sis" She said hugging me, I hugged her back and she left so I could get some sleep.

I got into bed and started thinking about Justin. I silently cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually got a bit depressed writting this..
I admit it is quite sad, but don't worry it should get better and I can garentee more drama :D

AND I'm making this story longer for you guys :')

Comments=Next Chapter