Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Fighting.

"You only wish you melted it," I spat

"Oh I know I melted it, every time I hug you, every time I kiss you, every time I touch you, it melts that ever so little bit more" He touched my cheek as if to prove his point but I slapped it away.

"Don't you want it melting again?" He asked, the stupid smirk still on his face.

"I'd rather not be touched by you" I spat and started walking out the room, but of course, he followed me.

"What's the matter Mackenzie? Too much for your oh so cold heart to handle?" He asked, I stopped walking and threw something at him, a knife.I totally never hoped for that. He dodged it and it hit the wall with a loud thud.

"Ouch" He smirked

"SHUT UP!"

"Why? Did I hit a nerve Mackenzie? I'm sure I could a few more sensitive ones," He said, the smirk still not leaving.

"I could hit you right back" I spat harshly.

"Now what would Daddy say about that?" I froze once the words left his mouth. Now he's done it.

"DON'T YOU DARE BRING HIM INTO THIS!" I screamed

"I don't think he would approve of Baby Angel being so harsh" Baby Angel was what Dad used to call me. Now he's a fucking dead boy.

"I wonder what she would think of the new improved jackass Justin," I smirked "You know know I can play back just as harsh"

"Do you feel complete in life Mackenzie? YOU'RE HEART IS FROZEN AND COVERED IN STONE AND WHAT THE FUCK STEEL TOO! THEN AGAIN IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE ANYMORE!"

"I CAN SAY THE SAME FOR YOU! YOU BROUGHT HIM INTO THIS! I HATE YOU JUSTIN!" I screamed the last part louder.

"BECAUSE OF ONE LITTLE SLUT!"

"BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE!" I another glass at him and he dodged that too and grabbed my arms.

"Get the fuck off me" I told him, he had an evil look in his face and he tightened his grip on my arms which hurt but I refused to show pain in front of him. Out of all people.

"Break it up!" Kenny yelled and next thing I know he's getting dragged off me and I'm getting dragged away.

Kenny took him into the bedroom and shut the door and I was let go. I sat in the booth next to me and wiped my tear forming eyes.

"What made you both that angry?" Jessica asked

"I caught him kissing another girl" I sniffed

"Are you okay?" Scooter asked me, I nodded.

"And don't worry I'm leaving in the morning" I told him, he gave me a sad look but nodded.

"You know what he's gonna be like without you don't you?" He asked

"Honestly, I couldn't care less, if you love someone as much as you say you do then you stay faithful" I said, he didn't say anything but he walked off.

"I am so sorry Mack" Jessica said

"It's fine" I shrugged.

A random tune ran through my head and soon was matched up with words, I grabbed some paper and a pen and got writing.

Justin's POV

"Justin, you need to calm down" Kenny told me

"I am fucking calm!" I shouted, he just shook his head.

"Let me out" I told him, he was standing in front of the door stopping me from leaving the room.

"No" He said

"Why?!" I demanded.

"Justin, you are not going out there when you're like this"

"I AM FUCKING CALM!"

"My point exactly" He said, I groaned loudly and collapsed on the bed face down, I moved my face so the side of it was on the pillow and I wasn't suffocating.

Okay I admit, I kissed that girl back but I didn't know.

I was sat in my chair that Mackenzie usually sits in with my eyes closed and my head leaned back. I missed Mack already and it had only been like half an hour. How ever long it was I missed her. Badly. It's boring without her here.

My thoughts about Mackenzie were interrupted by a pair of lips placing themselves on mine, without it even registering in my mind I kissed back and stood up but as I was about to pull away realizing it was definitely not Mackenzie, someone spoke.

"Don't mind me" Mackenzie's voice said, I pulled away from the girl, whoever she was,

"Who's that?" The girl asked

"Me? Oh I'm his now ex-girlfriend" Mackenzie replied with a fake smile and walked out slamming the door.


I sighed and closed my eyes and after a while slowly drifted away to sleep.

Mackenzie's POV

I finished writing the song and was joined by Jessica.

"You okay?" She asked

"Yeah" I smiled slightly at her

"You look like you're concentrating rather hard" She laughed

"I always do when I write my songs," I chuckled lightly and shrugged off my jacket.

"Mackenzie what happened to your arm?" She asked, I looked at my arm and I had red marks on the top of them. Exactly where Justin had grabbed me.

I sighed and acted like I didn't hear her and turned back to my song. "It was Justin wasn't it?" She asked, I tensed up and she knew she was right.

"What did he do to you?" She asked

"He didn't do anything" I shrugged

"Don't even give me that Mackenzie," She stood up "What else did he do to you?!" She demanded

"Nothing!"

"What do you mean what else did he do?" Scooter and Kenny asked walking in. I surged and leaned back knowing none she wouldn't let this go.

"Look at her arms and take a guess who did it" She said

"Justin did that too you?" Scooter asked shocked

"Yeah he did," I sighed

"Mackenzie, has he hit you before?" Jessica asked

"No, he hasn't ever laid a finger on me, and he didn't do this on purpose" I said "It was my fault anyway" I shrugged

"Mackenzie, you need to stay away from him until you leave okay?" Scooter said

"Fine" I sighed once again

"You should go to your room while he's asleep" Kenny said, I sighed again and stood up being escorted to the spare bedroom.

"Do you have anything in the bedroom?" Kenny asked referring to the one Justin was sleeping in.

"No" I shook my head

"Okay, night Mack" He said, I gave hi a hug and said good night then walking into the bedroom.

You'd think Justin has killed someone, I was escorted around the bus and wasn't allowed near him. I sighed and got in the bed laying down. I got out my phone and saw I had a text from Mallory.

U okay?

I texted her back;

i'll be fine :/

I waited paitiently for my reply but instead of a text I got a phone call.

"What happened? Mom told me you broke up with him?" She asked

"Yeah, I did, I found him kissing another girl and we were fighting and they're keeping me away from him" I said

"Why?"

"He grabbed me and I have slight bruises on the top of my arms and when I mean fighting, I mean throwing glass objects"

"NICE ONE MACK!" She yelled laughing slightly,

"Mallory" I said

"Sorry, me and mom are coming to get you,"

"What about Marlee and Serenity?" I asked

"Well, Pattie's coming and staying with Justin for a while so we got Grandma to look after them"

"Oh"

"We'll be there soon, you should get some sleep"

"I know" I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face "I'll see you tomorrow"

"Night sis"

"Night" I said and hung up.

After about an hour I managed to get to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter absoloutly sucks I know,