Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

He's Back.

"MACKENZIE!" I heard Mallory's voice yell in my ear. I placed my hand over my ears and opened my eyes.

"What the fuck?!" I asked her

"Time for school, get your ass up!" She told me

"Alright!" I yelled, she smirked sucessfully and walked out of my room.

I groaned but got out of bed. I went into my bathroom showered and got dressed for the day. I went downstairs and glared at Mallory. "I hate you" I told her

"Love you too sis" She replied and then Marlee came in the kitchen, acting as if she was dead, as usual. She sat at the island and dropped her head down.

"Mornin' Mar" Mallory sang, she groaned in response.

"She takes after you way too much" Mallory said to me

"Thanks" I shrugged "Time for school Marlee" I said, she raised her head.

"Why?!" She whined

"Because you need to learn" I told her, Mallory scoffed.

"Me and Mal are going, Bye Mar" I kissed her head

"Bye" She replied

"Bye Mar" Mallory said kissing her head too and then Serenity's.

"Bye Mom!" We hollared walking out the door.

We walked out at the same time as Isaac walked out and we both laughed which made him notice us.

"Walking to school?" I asked him, He nodded and smiled and started walking with us.

"You guys can show me where to go," He told us, we agreed and walked the rather short walk to school.

We took him to the office and the bell went so we went to our classes and I met up with everyone. We were all in the same class so it wasn't hard, I was late but Mr Peters knows im always late anyway.

I opened the door and walked in smiling at the Mr Peters who gave me his usual dissaproving, bored expression, but today he as slightly shocked. Probably because I'm back.

"First day back and you're late Miss Winter" He said

"Yeah" I smiled at him

"Do you have a note?" He asked

"Nopee"

"Do you have a reason?"

"Yeah, I was helping the new student"

"Go sit down" He told me, I walked to my seat with a small smirk upon my face.

"New student?" Brooke asked me

"Yeah, Isaac, my new neighbour, he's hot" I smirked at her, a small smirk formed on her lips and then the door opened.

"Class," The principle said "We have a new student, Be nice" He said and Isaac walked in, I heard a few girls squeal and Brooke's jaw dropped.

"Told you" I sang.

"It should be ilegal to be that hot!" She whisper yelled. I chuckled at her.

"Isaac take a seat next to Mackenzie please" Mr Peters told him while pointing to me.

"Hey Isaac" I said, I heard one of the girls say 'Great, Mackenzie has him, now we have no chance' and then another girl replied 'Didn't she just get back? What a slut' I turned around and faced them.

"Hey, if you're say stuff about me then at least have the guts to say it to my face" I told them, They just stared at me.

"That's what I thought, stupid bitches" I said mumbling the last part. Also if you haven't noticed I'm not in the mood for people to be talking shit about me today.

The lesson carried on and me and Isaac and Brooke just talked quietly. Soon enough it was lunch time and we were all sat at out two tables, the girls and the boys.

"Hey Mack!" Ryan called me, I walked over to him.

"What Ryan?" I asked annoyed

"You in bitch mode today Mack?" He asked a smirk upon his lips.

"Oh Ryan, you are so funny, ha ha" I said my voice dripping with sarcasm

"Heel" He laughed

"Fuck you Ryan" I said and walked away from him

"What's up?" Isaac asked me

"Nothing," I smiled at him "I'm fine, just dealing with assholes" He laughed

"I'll be right back" I said, he smiled and said okay. Brooke raised an eyebrow and I mouthed 'come with me' she nodded and excused herself and came after me, we stood near the door at the other end of the cafeteria.

"What's up?" She asked

"I am going to fucking kill Ryan" I said

"Calm down, just ignore him, you know what he's like" She said

We stayed there for about two minutes before walking back. "Sorry about that" I smiled at Isaac

"It's fine," He smiled "I could tell you were a bit upset" He said

"Thanks" I smiled and hugged him which he returned with no hesitation.

"Yo Isaac!" They guys called him. He went over to them, they seemed to be getting along pretty well.

"Oh my god" I muttered and sat down, Brooke bit her lip and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"He's back" She said in a tone that I did not like, My eyes went wide, I turned my head. He was back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter I kow But i am going to update the next one in about an hour to make up for it?