Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Dude, Never Fall In Love.

Justin's POV

I was going into school late today because I only got back late last night. I walked into the cafeteria and looked towards where out group sits, I saw what I didn't want too. The thought I have been trying so hard to avoid. Mackenzie with another guy. A guy who must be new because I don't recognize him.

I felt the stupid aching pain in my chest again but I was about to let him know who I was and who she belonged too. I walked over and he was now talking to Ryan and the guys, a few of them noticed me and all started hollering getting everyone to notice me.

"Yo Dude, you're back early" Ryan said

"Yeah, who's he?" I asked eying the guy

"Isaac, new guy and new addition to the crew"

"What if I don't want him in the crew?"

"Dude, calm down, he's already in the crew, Mackenzie brought him"

"I don't like him"

"You don't know him"

"I don't give a fuck, I don't like him"

"You just saw him hugging Mackenzie didn't you?" He asked "Dude, I know you guys had a rough break up but you need to get over it" He told me

"Oh no, she'll be mine again soon, she always has been"

"Now that's what I'm talking about, there's Justin" He smirked, A small smirk formed on my lips as we walked over to Isaac.

"Yo Isaac, this is Justin, most popular guy in school" Ryan said

"Hey" He said

"Hey," I replied "Touch Mackenzie again and you're dead got it?" I told him, he chuckled

"I'm sorry, do you own her?" He asked laughing, the guys went silent knowing that he shouldn't of tested me like that. It wasn't long until the girls started to notice something was going on too.

"Yes actually, I do" I said

"Well, last time I checked she told me you weren't dating her and she's single so if I want her I can have her" He smirked

"Oh shit, Isaac, run" Kyle said

"No let him stay, see what else he has to say" I said putting my arm out stopping Kyle.

"Listen Isaac," I said "You clearly don't know who I am in this school otherwise you wouldn't of said that-" He cut me off

"What the most popular guy in school who everyone should follow? Face it Justin, she's not yours, I am free to do whatever I please with her" He smirked, I copied his smirk and punched him in the face.

I only managed to hit him that once because we got dragged away from each other and Mackenzie stood in between us.

"JUSTIN!" She yelled at me, I just stared at her and she and Brooke walked out with Isaac, Ryan let go of me and I sat down putting my head in my hands.

"I fucked up big time man" I said

"Alright, I'll get Isaac so you can talk to her"

"Dude," I said but stopped and looked around, there was too many people here so I dragged him out into the hallways.

"She won't speak to me ever again" I told him

"Why not?"

"I hurt her" I said sadly. I regret that day so much.

"She hurt you too-"

"I physically hurt her"

"Dude-"

"I didn't mean too I swear I just, I don't know I was angry and we were fighting" I sighed and banged my head on the lockers. This whole was hurting me more now than it ever was.

"You didn't tell me everything did you?" He asked

"No" I sighed again and explained everything to him. Including the baby.

"We are bringing this fucker down!" He said once I was finished, I raised an eyebrow

"No way is he stealing my best friend's girl who was the mother of his child!" I cracked a smile at him

"Come on" He said and we headed back into the cafeteria, They were back and sitting at the table, Brooke glared at me and Mackenzie just gave me a cold look.

"Isaac man," I said walking over to them. "I'm sorry, I've just been having a rough week and I needed to let some of my anger out" I said

"So you decided to take it out Isaac? A guy you have never met" Mackenzie said coldly. Like you decided to take your anger out me and then leaving without a word, yeah just like that Mackenzie.

"Like I said, I'm sorry" I said and started walking back to the guys. He was the only guy sitting with the girls anyway. Pussy. He would of hit me back if he wasn't.

"He is going down" Ryan smirked laughing a little.

"Oh I know" I smirked back at him.

"Oh Justy" I heard the familiar squeaky voice call. Becca.

"Becca" I said

"Did you miss me baby?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck, I cringed away from her and moved her arms.

"No Becca, we are not dating anymore" I told her

"I can't believe you!" She yelled starting to cause a scene giving her the attention she craved. I swear I must of been high when we got together. I got slipped something. I must have.

"What now Becca?" I asked her annoyed

"You left me for that!" She yelled pointing at Mackenzie who was a few steps away talking to Kyle, She noticed and walked towards us.

"Excuse me?" Mackenzie asked her

"You heard me slut" Becca sneered back "Try not stealing other peoples boyfriends it gets you far in life" She smirked at her

"Do you know why he picked me over you?" Mackenzie asked her "Maybe because I have dignity? Maybe because I have common sense? Maybe because I knew what I was doing? I mean face it, I made him scream my name, last time I checked, you didn't even get your name moaned" She smirked, I smirked behind my hands. Another reason why I love her.

"You also got the rest of the school" Becca spat

"Now now Becca, just because I'm actually wanted by the whole school. you shouldn't be so jealous, it's not pretty" Mackenzie patted her shoulder and smirked and deliberately sat on the table in front of me.

"What do I have to be jealous of a slut like you?"

Mackenzie rolled her eyes and her right hand found itself in my hair as my head was resting on the table and her legs were right next to my head. "Maybe it's the fact that guys want me to get pleasure not a love sick puppy who follows them everywhere" She said as her hand ran through my hair and her fingers stopped at the back of my neck and played around with the chain of my dog tags leaving a tingling sensation behind.

My heart ached once more once I realized she was only doing this because of Becca and as soon as Becca goes, she'll walk away without a word. Might as well make the most of this, even thought it's going to hurt even more when she gets up and walks away after I've touched her.

Before I even finished my debate with myself my hand had moved itself and rested on her thigh and moved around so it was around her hip. I raised my head and pulled her closer, which wasn't much because she was already close to me.

"Who do you think he's gonna end up running to at the end of the day?" Becca asked, Mack's hand had moved itself round and was on the side of my head with the tips of her fingers in my hair. My other arm snaked around her waist.

"Let's find out shall we?" Mackenzie asked leaning towards me. Her face was inches away and her eyes were set on Becca but mine were set on her face which was very slowly getting closer to mine. Becca screamed and I heard her storm away and then Mackenzie moved away from me completely, sitting back next to Brooke.

My head dropped back onto the table, and I felt Ryan pat my back twice.

"It'll be okay dude" He said

"Ryan," I said lifting my head "Never fall in love, it sucks when she walks away," I told him, he shook his head and the bell went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=NextChapter