Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Heartbreak Will Beat You To It.

Stupid Justin. He has to come back and destroy all the independence I had built up this week. He was supposed to be gone for another seven months! He is the most complicated, annoying boy I know.

"He's back" I told Mallory

"He's what?!" She yelled

"He's back"

"What the fuck?!"

"Shh, Marlee will be home soon"

"What happened?" She asked

"Well, he came back, punched Isaac in the face, Becca started arguing and I messed around with him and i think I hurt myself even more!" I whined

"Mackenzie, why did you play around with him?"

"Because Becca was arguing with me and she was annoying me so much and I don't know! I'm confused and hurt by this whole thing!"

"Hey girls" Mom said walking in the door with Marlee. "Me and Pattie are going out for dinner tonight and Marlee is sleeping at Grandma's" She said

"Okay" I mumbled

"You saw Justin today?" She asked

"Yeah" I mumbled

"It'll be fine Honey" She said and kissed my head then went to help Marlee get ready. I sighed and walked up to my bedroom, I went into my closet and threw on a button shirt, it was a guys shirt. It's was Justin's shirt.

I hate heartbreak.

I am being driven to wearing his clothes all because he came back. God, this is like T-Shirt by Shontelle. Justin loved seeing me in this clothes.

"Baby" Justin called walking in the room

"What?" I asked turning around to face him, he had a smile on his face.

"You're still wearing my shirt?" He asked walking into the room and over to me

"Yes, problem?" I asked

"Definitely not, I love seeing you in my clothes" He smiled and snake his arms around my waist and I placed mine around his neck.

"Is that so?" I asked, not being able to help the smile that was on my face.

"Mhmm, it's sexy" He murmured kissing my lips "Very sexy"


I shook my head at the flashback. Nothing feels right without him but I need to move on. I can not let him take advantage of me again. I won't let him. No matter how much I miss him.

I heard Mom leave with Marlee and Mallory shouted me.

"What?" I asked her

"I'm going out, I'll be back later Kay?"

"Kay! Be careful!"

"Kay!" She yelled back and I walked into my room, I shut the door and rested my forehead against it.

"I miss you too" I heard a voice from behind me which made me freeze for a moment. How the fuck did he get in here?

I turned around and was facing Justin. "What are you doing here?" I asked. It came out a bit more harsher than expected.

"We need to talk" He said walking closer to me.

"Don't, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want you, I don't need you Justin" I told him which caused me to be pinned up against the door by him.

"You and I both know that's not true Mackenzie" He said stroking my cheek lightly

"Leave Justin"

"No, you know you need me, just as much as I need you, admit it Mackenzie, you know you need me"

"I am perfectly fine without you" I said

"But your not, if you were you wouldn't be wearing my clothes right now" He said, I didn't answer him. "Nothing to say Mackenzie, which just proves that you need me"

"Doesn't mean I want you" I spat, He smirked and ran his thumb across my lips.

"And that is were you are so wrong" He said

"Believe me I'm not"

"So if I kissed you, right now, you wouldn't kiss back"

"Don't you dare" I said, I knew I would definitely give in if he kissed me and I would end up being in his arms again, under his control.

He leaned in so that our noses were touching and licked his lips. I just stared at him silently begging him not to kiss me. But obviously, Justin Bieber never listens. He leaned in closer and connected our lips and I subconsciously kissed him back straight away throwing my arms around his neck.

It wasn't a gentle kiss but it wasn't too rough, it was full of passion and love but was getting heated very quickly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me against the door. I was in his control.

After a while he pulled away and went to my neck, biting my sweet spot as I moaned against him. I rested my head on his shoulder which gave him more access. Moans poured out of my mouth along with his name and he carried me over to the bed, falling down on it with me.

I pulled his head back up to mine and connected our lips again as my hands slid down to the hem of his t-shirt. He pulled away and I pulled it over his head. He smirked at me but connected our lips again. It wasn't long before his jeans were on the floor and he was unbuttoning his shirt which I still had on.

Then not long until he was inside of me and we were moaning each others names out of pure pleasure. And love. I didn't know what I wanted at all, He was fogging up my mind making it hard concentrate on anything.

We were now lying on my bed with his arm around me holding my naked body to his. I had my back to him.

"I love you Mackenzie" He murmured and kissed the back of my neck, in the middle of the heart tattoo. I hesitated but then realized there was going to be no point in denying it now.

"I love you too Justin" I sighed, he kissed my bare shoulder

"So you don't hate me anymore?" He asked

"I never actually hated you Justin, I thought I did but I didn't"

"I am so sorry Mackenzie" He murmured against my skin

"I know you are," I sighed "Me too"

"Mackenzie?" He asked

"Mmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Of course Justin" I smiled to myself and I felt him smile against my skin.

"You just fixed my heart" He murmured

"You just fixed mine"

"Justin, I can't fully trust right now though, you understand that right?"

"Yeah, I know, And I will gain your complete trust back" He said. I moved his arm from around me and walked into my closet.

I threw on a comfortable outfit which contained one of Justin's T-Shirts and walked back out to see him lying on the bed with his hand over his eyes. I careful sat next to him on the bed and he moved his hand to look at me.

"Don't do that again," He told me placing his hand on my face.

"Do what?" I asked

"Leave me. It hurts every time you do"

"I'm sorry" I murmured and kissed his finger thumb as he placed it on my lips.

"I love you Mackenzie Lee" He murmured

"I love you Justin Drew" I said back and placed a simple kiss on his bare chest.

"You should get dressed, Mallory will be home soon" I said

"I know" He sighed and sat up, he placed a gentle kiss upon my lips and got dressed and we walked down the stairs, once we reached the last two steps Mallory walked through the door.

She instantley went from cheerful to bitch.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Justin

"Mallory-" I started but she cut me off

"No Mackenzie. He hurt you, what the fuck is he doing here?!" She demanded

"Mallory I know-" Justin started

"What let me guess you come running back saying sorry?" She asked

"Mallory if you let me finish you'll know won't you?" He said

"Maybe I'd let you finish if you didn't hurt my sister"

"I know I hurt her Mallory! And it hurt me because I didn't know that I had hurt her until I woke up and she was gone!"

"Why did you hurt her anyway?!"

"I didn't mean too! Why would I hurt her purposely?! I didn't even know I hurt her!"

They continued to argue back and forth. This was the worst they've ever argued and I didn't like seeing them argue. My boyfriend vs My sister.

"STOP IT!" I screamed getting them both to shut up and look at me.

"Stop fighting, both of you" I told them

"Why did you forgive him Mackenzie?"

"Because I love him Mallory, and it wasn't as easy as you think it was, I don't fully trust him and he knows this"

"Fine, Justin you hurt her again and you're a dead boy Kay?" She said

"I think heartbreak will beat you to it, I won't be able to stand losing her again" He said looking at me.

"Good" She said and then went back to her cheerful mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww. What do you think will happen next? Drama isn't over yet Muhahha

Comments=NextChapter