Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Rather Interesting Science Class.

"ISAAC!" I called, he was shutting his locker so I walked over to him

"Hey Mackenzie," He said "Heard about you and Justin"

"Yeah, I am really sorry about him yesterday" I said

"You don't need to apologize Mackenzie, you're not the one who said all of them things to me"

"What things?" I asked

"Just some things" He shrugged

"No, tell me, what things?"

"He just said about how he can easily do whatever he pleases with you, that you two had a history and he owns you" He said.

Justin can't of said all those things. But then again I didn't know what to believe, That's something that the old Justin would have done, the one everyone else still sees except that's he's with me now. No one at school except Ryan, Brooke and Mallory knew about what happened on tour.

"Miss Winter why are you not in class?" Mrs Jones' voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry, I'm on my way now," I smiled at her, She smiled back and I started walking to class, I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice that Isaac had gone to class. I walked in and noticed that Mr Peters hadn't arrived yet.

I walked to the back of the classroom and took my seat next to Justin and Brooke, Isaac being on the other side sat with Ryan and Kyle, Isaac was talking to Brooke and Justin was talking to Ryan and Kyle, I sat down and noticed my presence.

"Hey baby," Justin said and tried to kiss me but I turned my head so he got my cheek. "Baby?" He asked

"Let's get one thing straight, you do not own me" I hissed in his ear and turned to Brooke.

"Mackenzie, what are you talking about?" He asked

"I'm sick of you telling people you own me, you don't" I told him

"I never told anyone I own you"

"Well that's what I heard"

"So you're going to trust what other people say rather than me?"

"I don't know Justin! I'm confused"

"Calm down, the last thing we need is to cause a scene we'll talk about it later Kay?" He said

"Whatever" I mumbled and slouched back in my seat.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the class, the bell went and we walked to our next class. Justin was in all of my classes and Brooke was in most of them. After that class passed quickly we went to Science. I sat down next to Brooke, Justin and Ryan sat behind us in this class.

"What's up?" She asked

"The sky and clouds oh smart one," I replied smirking

"Okay let me rephrase that, What's wrong with you?" She said

"I'm getting told completely different things and I don't know what to believe"

"About what?"

"Justin and Isaac"

"About them yesterday?"

"Yeah, Justin hasn't actually told me anything but I went up to Isaac and said sorry and he I shouldn't be because I never said all the things that Justin said to him"

"What did Justin say to him?"

"Apparently he said that he can do whatever he pleases with me, we have a history and he owns me"

"They are something like what Justin would say"

"I know but the only people we have told about what happened between us on tour is you, Ryan and Mallory, no one else knows anything"

"Well I think, Someones stirring the shit, it won't be you, it's not me, Justin loves you too much, Mallory wouldn't do that so that leaves Isaac and Ryan, take your pick"

"I don't know!" I whined

"Ask?"

"Fine," I muttered. The teacher said that she was going to get something and she would be back in ten minutes so I used this as an opportunity. We both turned around and walked the very short walk to their desk and stood in front of them.

"Ryan," I said

"Oh Thanks babe, the teachers gone we do whatever and you choose my best friend" Justin said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Justin, shh," I told him "Ryan, I don't suppose you have told anyone about what happened between me and Justin on tour did you?"

"No, why would I tell anyone?" He asked

"Just wondered" I shrugged and we quickly went back to our desk.

Justin's POV

"What do you think that was about?" Ryan asked once the girls had gone back to their desk

"I don't know but Mack's been acting weird today, ever since she went to speak to Isaac" I said

"What was up with her last lesson?"

"Apparently I've told someone I own her and she heard people talking about it"

"You said it to Isaac yesterday that's about it"

"Yeah because he pissed me off"

"Then Isaac's trying to causing something"

But what though? He's new he has nothing to do with anything. He's getting himself involved by causing something. I hate him even more now.

"I want to know what" I said

"It's something to do with Mack, we know that much"

"I'll talk to him at lunch"

"I'll come with"

"Kay" I replied, The teacher wasn't back yet.

"Mackenzie" I said loud enough for her to hear, she turned around in her seat

"What?" She asked, I motioned with my finger for her to come here, She rolled her eyes but came over and stood in between me and Ryan, I turned 90° in my seat so I was facing her and put my hands on her hips, pulling her closer to me.

"What?" She asked

"I want a kiss," I smirked

"Is that all?"

"Well no, I'd much rather take you right here on the desk" My smirk growing

"I'm sure you would, but no," She smirked, I pouted at her and she placed her lips on mine gently.

"Whoa, I'm sat like right here" Ryan said, I flipped him off and continued to kiss Mackenzie, But she smirked and pulled away.

"Ah ah ah," She wagged her finger at me

"You need to stop doing that," I told her

"Doing what?" She asked innocently

"You get me all excited and walk away"

"Aw, I'm sorry baby" She said and pecked my lips.

"Good" I mumbled and kissed her again, deepening it, she slid her hands down my chest and settled her hand on my little friend. I moaned into her mouth completely forgetting where we were until she pulled away.

"Now you're all excited," She smirked looking at my jeans and then walked away.

"Bitch" I muttered and Ryan was laughing his ass off. I punched his arm and he smirked at me.

"Don't get excited now Bieber" He said and started laughing again. I rolled my eyes at him and the teacher came back.

"Mr Butler, Mr Bieber is there a problem?" She asked us, the class fell silent and looked at us.

Ryan hid his face behind his hands and silently laughed then took a deep breath "N-n" He started laughing again, I bit my lip to stop my own laughter.

"No problem Miss" I smiled, She returned the smile and continued with the lesson, me and Ryan were laughing silently and the girls just smirked at us then turned around facing forward again.

Throughout the lesson Mackenzie did the smallest thing but made them seductive, I tried my hardest not to notice but obviously I failed. The teacher asked Mackenzie and Brooke to go and stand at the back of the room which was behind us. We were doing something about gravity or some Shit like that. She asked them to bend over and try and touch their toes without bending their knees.

The class turned around and watched and when they did bend over the first thing I noticed was Mackenzie's chest. Yeah I know, but I'm a guy and she's been getting me hard this whole lesson. It was bad enough that the white tank she hand on underneath her unbuttoned shirt was low cut and her bra was sticking out of it slightly. I noticed Ryan stare at Brooke's chest and mutter things under his breath such as 'I need to tap that'.

I smirked and looked at Mackenzie and noticed she was only actually inches away from me, so she could easily lean over and suck me off right there which I would love oh so much but no. We had to be in a fucking classroom. And that thought pissed me off, I wanted her. Right now. More sexual thoughts about her flooded my mind which got me harder, Mackenzie didn't fail to notice this when she stood back up. She smirked at me and her hand grazed across my thigh as she walked back to her seat.

I groaned quietly and dropped my head on the desk. "Dude, you still hard?" Ryan asked, I looked at him, he was smirking.

"What do you think, she could off sucked me off right there and don't act like you weren't having exotic thoughts about Brooke" I smirked

"She's my new fuck buddy, I'm allowed to have exotic thoughts about her" He smirked

"You're dating Brooke?"

"No, just fucking her" I laughed at his casualness.

"Thank god it's lunch next" I said

"Tell me about it, you're not the only that's hard anymore" He replied

We both laughed and waited for the class to finish which was taking it's sweet ass time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh, Ryan and Justin getting abit excited there xD
Comments=NextChapter

I'm considering skipping the sex in the next chaper?