Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

You Dated Before?!

Rinnggg. The sound of the bell went and me and Ryan shot out of our seats and over to the girls.

"Babe, hurry up!" I said hiding my hard cock from the teacher who was eying me and Ryan. Ryan told Brooke what he wanted. Mackenzie knew what I wanted and both of them decided to take their sweet ass time, then engrossed themselves in conversation.

I grabbed Mackenzie, putting my hands on her hips, walking out behind her keeping her pressed against me so the teacher didn't see anything. I saw Ryan doing the same with Brooke. I ran to the janitors closet with Mackenzie and opened the door checking it was empty and pulled Mackenzie in.

"Dude no fair!" Ryan said.

"Go to the bathroom" I suggested and shut the door, locking it, then turning around to face a smirking Mackenzie who was sat on the desk. It's good thing that no one actually uses this closet, well none of the teachers do.

"You're a bad girl" I smirked at her

"So I've been told" She smirked back

"I guess you know what's coming then" I smirked

"Mhmm, just kiss me already" She demanded and I did as I was told. She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly and I groaned into her mouth as she grinded against me.

"I am so getting you back for this" I told her while I moved to her neck.

"But I haven't done anything wrong" She said putting her hands in my hair.

"I can name a few things" I murmured and moved down to her collar bone and her chest.

"No hickeys" She told me

"Whatever," I mumbled against her chest.

"What day is it?" She asked randomly, I pulled away and looked at her. A time like this she decides to ask what day it is.

"Loving your timing babe, and it's Tuesday can we continue now?"

"Shit! I need to go see Mrs Mills in like fifteen minutes" She said, I threw my head back and groaned.

"Sit down," She told me, I did as told and she worked on my belt. "We don't have time for sex" She said, I helped her with my pants and she took me in her mouth straight away. I moaned and placed my hands in her hair as she licked and sucked. I groaned in pleasure and it wasn't long until I was about to release.

"Fuck! Mack I'm gonna cum" I warned her, She sucked even more and I moaned her name loudly as I released in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

"You are so fucking amazing" I told her as she stood up, licking her lips.

"Mhmm, I know," She said and fixed her only just messy hair. I pulled my pants up and fastened my belt and kissed her lips gently. She pulled away from me smirking.

"I seem to be tasting allot of you today Mr Bieber" She said

"I don't hear you complaining" I smirked at her and kissed her again before grabbing her hand and opening the door, poking my head out to check for any teachers, There wasn't any. I tugged on her hand and we walked out quickly shutting the door.

We walked into the cafeteria and everyone was there and except Ryan and Brooke. We walked over to where to crew was and I walked over to the boys while she tried to walk over to the girls. Key word tried. I tugged on her hand and pulled her into me wrapping my free arm around her waist stopping her from going anywhere.

"Yes?" She asked

"You are not going anywhere" I smirked, She rolled her eyes.

"And her response to that is?" Kyle smirked. All of the boys were listening waiting to see what she'd say.

"Watch me," She smirked and pulled out of my grip walking away, swaying her hips of course.

"Such a shame she is taken" Matt smirked, I smirked but punched his arm.

"My girlfriend" I told him

"Aw," He cooed laughing. I punched his arm again.

"Where's Ryan?"

"Ryan and Brooke both gone, do the math" I smirked sitting down.

"And why were you late?" He asked smirking.

"Why do you think Matthew?" I replied smirking.

"Am I the only not getting lucky?"

"Kyle's not"

"N'aw, I got mine between periods" Kyle smirked

"Spencer?"

"I got mine this morning, and what did you think Ashley was doing with her hand under the table a minute ago?" Spencer smirked, Ashley was sat next to him talking to Hayley who was sat on the other side of her next to Matt.

"OH!" We yelled

"Ashley, please do not fulfill his sexual wishes when we're here please" I told her

"Shut up Justin, Like you aren't masturbating right now under the table" She shot back, I smirked.

"First of all, masturbating is for those who can't get sex, I can point out at least ten girls in this room who would gladly suck me off right now. Secondly my hands are here smart ass," I waved my hands at her "And why would I need to masturbate when I have," I grabbed Mackenzie who was walking past and sat her in my lap. "This sexiness to do it for me?" I finished smirking at her.

"Whatever Justin" She replied and me, Matt, Kyle and Spencer started laughing at her.

"You can forget me coming to your house later Spencer," She smirked and stood up.

"No! Baby c'mon, Justin's an ass, please!" He begged as she walked away with Hayley so only guys were left except Mack. Me, Matt and Kyle laughed even harder.

"Justin!" Mackenzie said, I looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked

"What do you want?" She asked

"Oh, I was proving a point and am I not allowed to hold my girlfriend when I want too?" She looked at something behind me, I followed her gaze and smirked as Brooke and Ryan walked in hand in hand.

"And the sexually deprived love birds return" I smirked at him when he sat next to me. Brooke grabbed Mackenzie's hand and pulled her up.

"Whoa, before you steal my girlfriend" I said, I puckered my lips at Mackenzie and she got the hint and leaned down to kiss me. I smiled against her lips and pulled her down wanting more but she pulled away. I pouted at her and she pecked my lips.

"I need to go," She said standing up straight.

"Why?"

"We need to go see Mrs Mills, I'll be back soon, bye" She said and kissed me softly.

"Love you Kenzie" I whispered against her lips so only she could hear.

"Love you too," She replied and kissed me one more time before leaving with Brooke.

"Anyway, have fun?" I asked Ryan smirking

"She's just as good as I remember she was" He smirked placing his head back.

"That was like a year ago" I laughed, I only remember because I ended up sleeping with her the next day. I was very wasted and before you say anything Mackenzie knows.

"She's still in my top five"

"But what number in your top five?"

He hesitated a moment, thinking, before answering "Second"

"Who's first?" Matt asked

"Gabrielle, you know that foreign chick?" He said

"Oh, she was skilled," Kyle said. We all had sex with her at least once in the month she was here last year. I had her three times. Let's just say she knew what she was doing that's for sure.

"What did she rank in yours JB?" Matt smirked

"Close second I think," I replied

"Who's your first then?" Before I even had chance to open my mouth Ryan beat me to it.

"Dude, he's got Mackenzie what do you think?"

"True, she is really good, she's my close third" Matt replied.

"She's my second" Kyle said

"You guys want to stop talking about when you had sex with my girlfriend?" I asked them.

"Hey, do you know how long it took me to actually get her?" Kyle asked

"She rejected you the first time didn't she?" I asked

"Yeah, but she eventually gave up after about three months and fuck them three moths were worth it, she is so tight"

"She's tighter than your girlfriend" I smirked at him

"You've slept with all of our girlfriends" He pointed out.

"I know, I'd get rid of that one Kyle, just saying"

"I'd get rid of Mackenzie,"

"You're only saying that so you can get in her pants again"

"Well... yeah" He smirked, I punched his arm hard.

"None of you will ever sleep with her again" I said

"How long do you expect her to keep you? No offense or anything but she gets rid of all her boyfriends after a month"

"That's why I am different"

"How are you different you've been dating what? A day?"

"This time it's been a day"

"This time?!" They all asked except Ryan.

"When the fuck did you date her before?!" Matt asked

"Tour" I shrugged and took a swig of my water.

"For how long?!"

"Two months and two weeks"

"Dude! You never told us?!"

"No, now shut up and don't tell anyone or I will kick all of your asses Kay?" I threatened them, They all nodded and I trusted them with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL gay :')
Comments=NextChapter
I have 92 comments, you guys reckon we get it to 100? :)