Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

No One Knows The Results of Their Supposed Hatred.

I walked into My bedroom tired and just wanting to go to bed and sleep. I shut the door behind me and turned around seeing Isaac in here.

"Isaac why are you in my bedroom?" I asked him curiously

"I wanted something" He smiled

"What do you want that could possibly be in my room?" I asked walking over to my bed.

"This" He said and before I knew it he had placed his lips on mine and was kissing me, And then the door opened. He pulled away and looked at the door. Justin was stood there and I froze in place.

"Get the fuck off her now!" He growled at Isaac. Isaac smirked but left, shutting the door. I couldn't stand the look on his face. A mixture of hurt, pain and anger.

"Justin baby pl-" He cut me off

"What the fuck Mackenzie?! Why was he here?! And why the fuck was he kissing you?!" He demanded raising his voice.

"I don't fucking know why he was here and I didn't know he was going to fucking kiss me!"

He sighed and tugged on his hair frustratedly and groaned. Then after a moment he walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms tightly. I wrapped mine around his middle and hid my face in his chest.

"It's okay baby" He murmured. We had somehow ended up on the floor, him leaning against the bed and me sat on him.

"What happened?" He asked

"He was in here when I came in, I asked him what he wanted and then he kissed me and then you walked in. You believe me right?" I asked

"Of course I do baby girl. It's something he would do anyway" He said and kissed my head. I raised my head from his chest and looked at me.

"I am so lucky to have you" I told him truthfully.

I was lucky to have him. Any other boyfriend would've flipped out and broke up with me. Kind of like how I acted when it was me catching him with that girl. I felt guilt wash over me. I knew exactly how he felt now, except he had it worse because I did actually break up with him.

"I'm the lucky one" He smiled and brushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"No, because when it was the other way around, I actually did break up with you, but you didn't break up with me, you just forgave me"

"I don't want to lose you again Mack, I can't deal with losing you again, it hurt to much last time and I hate fighting with you especially after what happened last time, I promised myself I wouldn't lose my temper around you. I love you too much" He said softly

"I love you so much Justin" I told him, kissing his lips gently.

"I know baby, I love you too" He said and kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"You tired baby?" He asked

"Yeah" I said and a small yawn escaped my lips. We moved onto the bed.

"When are you leaving?" I asked

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Tour, when are leaving on tour?"

"Next Friday, come with me please?"

"I don't know"

"Why?"

"It's stressful"

"Yeah, but you make me feel better and I'll make you feel better"

"I don't know Justin" I said and closed my eyes

"Night baby" He whispered as I drifted off. The last thing I remember was him kissing my forehead and saying he'll be back soon.

_____

I am actually starting to think I am pregnant now. I'm having all the symptoms that I had with Baby. I don't know. It was only a mini tour to make up for him not be able to complete his big tour so we've only been on tour for about two months and we're going home now.

"Mackenzie?" Justin's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked

"Are you okay? You've been spacing out a lot lately" He said

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled

"Sure?"

"Yeah," I leaned over and kissed him and pulled away slightly "Relax, I'm fine" I told him and kissed him again.

"Good" He smiled against my lips and out his hands on my waist, tickling me. I giggled against his lips and pulled away from him, screaming, running to the front of the bus.

"What are you doing?" Scooter asked as he caught me and pinned me against the wall.

"Stop running away" He told me

"Stop attacking me"

"It's funny though" He smirked. I wrapped my legs around his waist thankful I was wearing sweatpants and kissed him randomly.

"What was that for?" He asked smirking as I placed my arms around his neck.

"I want a kiss" I smirked back, kissing his lips passionately.

"I want you" He said and kissing me again.

"You know where the bedroom is" I smirked against his lips, letting his tongue in. After five minutes of making out he pulled away and smirked. He lifted me off the wall and started walking up the stairs, kissing me while doing so.

"Whoa whoa whoa, don't even think about it" We heard Scooter say

"Duty calls Scoot!" Justin smirked and walked into the bedroom, shutting the door and locking it, then walking over and dropping me on the bed, hovering over me.

"I love you" He told me

"I love you too" I grinned. Our lips connected again and it all carried on from there.

_____

"Mallory, I need to talk to you" I said, walking into her room.

"What's up?" She asked

"I think I'm pregnant again" I said

"Serious?"

"Yeah"

"I'll be back in ten minutes" She said walking out.

Ten minutes later she came back with three pregnancy tests. I did them all and anxiously waited for the results.

"MACKENZIE WILL YOU CALM DOWN!" Mallory yelled at me. I stopped bouncing my legs and looked at her.

"Is it done?" I asked her biting my thumb

"Yeah, you wanna look?"

"I'll do one, you do the other two" I said, she rolled her eyes.

I closed my eyes tightly and picked one up. I slowly opened one of my eyes and it was positive. I opened my other eye and looked at it wide eyed, then put it down again.

"What'd it say?" She asked

"Positive" I said and bit my thumb again. She looked at the other two and smiled.

"Mackie, you're pregnant!" She said.

"Erm, now I'm making a doctors appointment and making it sure" I said and phoned the doctor. I had an appointment for in an hour.

"Will you come with me?" I asked

"Why don't you phone Justin?" She asked

"Because I don't want to get his hopes up if the doctor says no" I said biting my thumb again.

"Just phone him!"

"No!"

"Mackenzie! He's going to find out!"

"No he won't!" I said as we walked down stairs. It was only me and her home today.

"Mackenzie, this is Justin we are talking about just tell him!"

"No!"

"Why not?!"

"I don't want him to get hurt if the doctor turns around and says no! He was so happy last time!"

"Fine, I'll come"

"Baby?!" Justin's voice called as he walked through the front door.

"Hey baby" I said as he came over and kissed me.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Am I not allowed to see my girlfriend?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"Not right now, Me and Mal are going out" I said

"Where to?"

"Somewhere"

"Where's somewhere?"

"It's a place, I'll see you later baby," I kissed his lips "Mallory come on!" I called and we walked out the house getting into my car. I don't use it often but you know. Mallory's not sixteen until next week.

"How far along did the test say?" I asked

"Nearly three months"

"Three?!"

"Yeah"

"How come I've only just noticed now? Not like really early?"

"It's different every time"

"Oh" I said and the rest of the drive was silent.

We got out of the car and walked into the doctors and told reception that we were here. We sat down and five minutes later my name was called. I grabbed Mallory's hand and we walked in. The doctor took the test and we were just waiting for the results.

"Mackenzie?" The doctor said walking back in.

"Yeah?" I asked

"You're pregnant" She smiled

"Told you" Mallory smirked

"How far along?" I asked

"You're eleven weeks" She smiled. I tried to remember eleven weeks ago. It was when me and Justin got back together.

"Would you like to see the baby?"

"No"

"No?" Mallory asked

"No, Justin will want to see so I'll come back with him"

"Okay then, you can come back next week and you'll get to know the gender" The doctor smiled

"Thanks Doctor" I smiled at her and stood up "When will I start showing?" I asked

"Fourth or fifth month but everyone different so you may start showing soon" She said

"I thought I was getting fat" I muttered and they both laughed "I'm serious look" I said and lifted up my shirt a little, showing of a little bump

"That I'd perfectly normal Mackenzie" The doctor laughed

"Good" I said putting my shirt back down. We made the appointment for next week and left. We jumped in the car and drove back home.

"So when are you gonna tell him?" Mallory asked

"When I next see him probably" I said

"He'll be happy, relax" She laughed as we walked in the door.

"I hope so" I mumbled under my breath.

We found Justin sprawled out on the couch flicking through the TV channels with Marlee asleep on his chest.

"Make yourself at home why don't you?" Mallory said sarcastically.

"Okay" He replied, I rolled my eyes and walked over, picking Marlee up carefully. Justin took her from me and took her upstairs. I followed him and when he walked out of her room, grabbed his hand and dragged him into mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing, I just need to tell you something"

"What?" He asked

"I'm pregnant" I said, hoping for a good reaction.

"Serious?"

"I'm not going to lie about it Justin, yes I'm serious" I told him, A big smile made its way onto his face.

"How far along are you?" He asked putting his hands on my stomach.

"Eleven weeks"

"When did you find out?"

"Today, when I went out, I went to the doctors"

"Did you get your baby scan?"

"No, I didn't think it would be fair if you weren't there, I'm going back next week when I find out what the gender is"

"What day? I'll make sure Scooter doesn't plan anything"

"Tuesday"

"I'll let Scooter know"

"Okay" I replied and layed down.

"So much for the suitable age" I said

"Yeah, but I love the baby anyway"

"Hm" I sighed and subconsciously my hands placed themselves on my stomach. I noticed Justin smile bigger and he continued to caress my stomach. where my baby bump was forming.

"You can see your baby bump" He pointed out

"I know, I'm showing early but the doctor said it was normal"

"Do you think this one will stay?" He asked

"The doctor said everything was okay so it should"

"I'm gonna be a daddy" He grinned, I smiled at him. I loved to see him happy.

"Don't you find it weird?" I asked

"What?" He asked

"Us. We're supposed to hate each other"

"I never thought that we'd ever get together"

"Neither did I, but look we we are now"

"I don't regret anything that happened at that party"

"Me either, because then I wouldn't be here, with you and the baby inside me"

"I love you" He murmured hovering his lips over mine

"I love you too" I whispered and connected our lips.

So this is how we end up. Together, in love and about to have a family. We started out hating each other but one tiny mistake and you realizes you've fallen in love with your enemy. I didn't think that any of this would happen. But then again, I don't think anybody knows the results of their supposed hatred.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG The end.
*Ahem* I would just like to say thank you to all of my faithful comments and subscribers. I currently have 100 comments and 84 subscribers and 405 readers. I love you guys.

Slytheringrl23 < 100th commenter :D I love you!

A few people are saying that they want the sequel so I'm thinking about posting it soon.

I hope you guys are happy with the ending and you should be hearing from me soon guys! :D

--torturing my heart, xxxxxxx