Status: ACTIVE!

Results of Supposed Hatred.

Kisses, Kisses and More Kisses.

"Second day back and you got excluded" Mack smirked at me.

"So did you" I replied

"But I'm not Justin Bieber, you're supposed to be a good boy"

"Maybe I like being a bad boy better" I smirked putting my hand on her thigh.

"If only all your fans knew how much of a bad boy you actually are, getting excluded for breaking someone's nose, tut tut"

"I look like a saint next to you"

"I am a good girl thank you very much"

"Good girls don't seduce their boyfriends in lessons"

"I didn't do anything" She said innocently and we arrived at my house. I stopped the car and got out as did she. I walked over to her and intertwined our hands.

"Of course you never" I said walking forward, making her walk backwards, into the house.

"Mm, but I'd rather not have your fans knowing who you really are"

"And why's that?"

"Because they would want you even more and I'm not letting them anywhere near my bad boy" She smirked and kissed me.

"And I'm not letting any guy near my good girl" I smirked back at her and kissing her lips gently.

"Good" She smiled connecting our lips again. I smirked against her lips and stepped forward a few more times making her fall back onto the couch, bringing me along. She laughed and I smirked at her.

"Get off me" She laughed

"No, I want a kiss" I told her sitting up, straddling her hips.

"Well you're not getting one" She said

"Why?" I pouted

"Because you've been a bad boy" She smirked

"We both know I'm getting a kiss" I smirked and leaned down giving her sloppy kiss on her cheek as she screamed

"Get off me" She said in between her laughter, I smiled in amusment.

"Nope, Imma give you another kiss" I said leaning down again, pinning her arms above her head. I kissed the tip of her nose lightly and she smiled. I smiled back at her and kissed her lips, she wasted no time in kissing me back and it didn't take long for tongues to be included.

"Ahem!" Two people cleared their throats, I pulled away from Mackenzie, sitting up on her and smiled at the moms.

"Hey Momma" Mackenzie said smiling at her. We both got the disapproving look and I put my head down biting my lips to keep from laughing.

"What do you guys want to eat?"

"Pizza!" We both said at the same time.

I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back at me with her beautiful smile which I loved. One of my favourite features of her. I leaned down and kissed her lips gently and lovingly. We pulled away and she was still smiling.

"I love you" I told her

"I love you too" She grinned and kissed me again.

"As cute as you guys are, you're still in trouble so stop kissing" Chris said

"Fine" I sighed and climbed off Mackenzie. I sat down and she sat next to me with her legs in my lap.

The pizza came and we ate it and we spent the rest of the day being lazy and just sitting on the couch talking about random things.

"Babe, we should go out" I said

"We are" She laughed

"No, like on a date, we haven't been on a date yet"

"Thought you weren't the date kind of guy" She teased

"For you I am, so we're going on a date"

"Whatever you say Justin" She said

I heard the door open and Marlee's tiny footsteps, I smiled and waited for her to walk in. She walked in saw me and sat on the couch opposite us.

"Thank you very much Marlee"

"I am not talking to you" She spoke, opening her book.

"Why not?" I asked

"You're stupid"

"Marlee!" Chris told her

"What? He's stupid and so is Mack, they broke up, they're stupid" She said

"Marlee come here" I told her, she rolled her eyes but put her book down and walked over, I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

"Me and Mack are back together" I said

"Mackenzie said things wern't working out" She replied

"Well things changed and they work out again"

"Good, because I am telling you now, I can't deal with this" She said, we laughed at her antics and I hugged her and she placed her tiny arms around my neck.

"Sorry for making your life so hard" I said sarcastically.

"Good, you should be" She replied.

___

"JUSTIN!" I heard Mackenzie yell as she walked through my bedroom door. I looked at her and she looked pissed. Huh, you don't see her much for five days and you do something wrong.

"What did I do?" I asked her standing up and walking over to her, shutting the door because mom was downstairs.

"I heard about your distraction" She said using air quotes around distraction.

"Distraction?" I asked

"Girls" She said

"That distraction"

"Yeah, that distraction. Out of all the distractions to choose from you choose girls?! When you supposedly love me?!"

"I do love you" I told her. She normally wouldn't blow it this much out of proportion. She normally wouldn't even care, she's being a bit strange lately too.

"Then why the fuck are you-" I cut her off by kissing her passionatley. I could tell she was trying her hardest not to kiss back but eventually gave in and kissde me back. Then I pulled away from her.

"Justin!" She whined

"Believe me now?"

"Yes I believe you just kiss me again!" She demanded, I smirked but connected our lips again gently then pulling away.

"Baby" I said pulling her over to the bed sitting down.

"What?"

"Don't take this the wrong way but are you pregnant?" I asked. It would explain her behaviour if she was pregnant.

"No, why?"

"You've been acting different lately like how you acted when you were pregnant with Baby" I shrugged. We had come acustumed to calling the baby 'Baby'. We didn't really know whether it was a boy or a girl so we just stuck with Baby.

"Justin, I'm a girl and I can guarentee you I am not pregnant"

"You sure?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me.

"Yes"

"Okay" I replied and rested my head on her chest.

"You were really happy about Baby weren't you?" She asked stroking my hair

"Yeah" I sighed. I loved the idea of being a dad. I'd love to have kids with Mackenzie. It'd be really cool having a mini me or a mini her. But now we're waiting until we are a suitible age.

"Hm, come on, I have surprise for you" She said

"What?" I asked

"You'll see, c'mon" She smiled. I followed her out of my room and she dragged me along by the hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked her

"Be patient Justin" She said

"You should know by now that I'm not a patient person babe"

"Justin, be quiet"

"Maybe I don't want too" I smirked, she faced me once we got to the bottom of the stairs. My other hand found itself on her hip, pulling her even closer to me.

"Then you won't get your present, simple as" She smirked and stepped away from me.

"Babe!"

"Yes?" She asked

"Give me my present"

"Magic word?" She asked, I rolled my eyes

"Please"

"See, you can be a good boy," She smiled "Come on" She said walking into the living room.

"Is it there?" I asked following her

"Check for yourself" She smirked, I walked in comletely and was shocked to see who was in there. Sean, Jessica, Usher, Cameron and Scooter were in there.

"Are they my present?" I asked Mackenzie, who was sat on the couch with a big ass smirk on her face.

"Yup" She replied, I looked back at them and grinned, giving them all a hug.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked

"Well, we decided," Scooter said "That you can go back on tour"

"DUDE!" I yelled and they all laughed at me.

"You wouldn't even believe how much begging got done" He smirked and looked over at Mackenzie who was looking at her phone.

"She begged you to let me go back on tour?"

"Yes" He laughed

I ran over to Mackenzie and jumped on her, pinning her to the couch. I leaned down and covered her face with kisses. "Thank you so much baby" I said in between kisses.

"Justin!" She laughed, I stopped kissing her face and grinned at her.

"You're welcome" She smiled her beautiful smile. I kissed her lips softly.

"I love you" I told her and kissed her again. And again and again and again and again.

"I love you too, I thought you'd like it" She smiled

"I love it, almost as much as I love you" I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Go!" She told me

"But I don't want too" I pouted

"Justin, go talk to them, I need to go do somethings" She said

"What things?" I asked her. Curious as to what she had to do.

"Things, Justin, Things, now go" She said

"Okay, I'm going" I said and kissed her then let her stand up.

"Bye baby" She smiled and pecked my lips

"Bye" I replied and kissed her quickly before watching her walk out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so the next chapter is the last and as soon as I get one more comment to get to a 100 then I'm gonna post it :)

BTW!!!!! The sequal ;)